Author Topic: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia  (Read 40302 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia
« Reply #100 on: August 04, 2014, 02:10:34 PM »
You're a creepy dude , all of this is YOU projecting. You have a bad habit of doing that.  :-X

No he's not. E-kul makes a very valid point. You yanks on here are way too uptight.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: August 04, 2014, 02:17:03 PM »
No he's not. E-kul makes a very valid point. You yanks on here are way too uptight.

When I require sound moral clarity, I normally ask a cam whore for her view.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #102 on: August 04, 2014, 02:22:19 PM »

Uptight?  I have no problems with children who dance , it's fun and exercise. This isn't that. It's like these pageant moms who use their children and aren't afraid to pimp them out not only to pedos but to anyone who will pay them for exploiting their child. Dressing their children up in provocative outfits and having professional make-up artists smear as much face paint on their children having them do adult type dances this is NOT for the child.

This is creepy and sad and a failure as a parent.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: August 04, 2014, 02:23:25 PM »
Its because I am a woman that you feel I am not entitled to an opinion. E-Kul is right... End of story.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 04, 2014, 02:24:21 PM »

LMFAO exactly , consider the source.  ;D

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2014, 02:24:50 PM »
Uptight?  I have no problems with children who dance , it's fun and exercise. This isn't that. It's like these pageant moms who use their children and aren't afraid to pimp them out not only to pedos but to anyone who will pay them for exploiting their child. Dressing their children up in provocative outfits and having professional make-up artists smear as much face paint on their children having them do adult type dances this is NOT for the child.

This. 

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 04, 2014, 02:25:27 PM »

Spot on.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 04, 2014, 02:26:53 PM »
Its because I am a woman that you feel I am not entitled to an opinion. E-Kul is right... End of story.

Oh boy  ::)

If you object to parents who pimp their children out you're ' upright '  ::) Groink was right about you , you are a fucking idiot and NO not because you're a woman , you'd be just as big an idiot if you were male.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 04, 2014, 02:29:00 PM »

All dancers wear makeup on stage. They have to because of the lights. I don't see anything provocative... I see a dancer. You are pessimistic and looking for something to find fault with. Let her live her dream and reach for the stars.

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: August 04, 2014, 02:29:49 PM »
What could be the harm in letting a small child dress up and wear makeup and parade up and down on stage.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: August 04, 2014, 02:32:47 PM »
All dancers wear makeup on stage. They have to because of the lights. I don't see anything provocative... I see a dancer. You are pessimistic and looking for something to find fault with. Let her live her dream and reach for the stars.

You're missing the point , she doesn't need to be onstage to dance , she doesn't need to wear make-up or be under lights to dance. I see a little girl being used by the people who are supposed to protect her. And I'm sure she made a conscious decision that her ' dream ' was to dance on-stage  ::) her parents pushed her into this career path.

These shows appeal to morons like you , you're part of the problem.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: August 04, 2014, 03:54:36 PM »
Why is it that Shawn was a good looking dude and his wife seemed like a good looking chic, but the kid.... man... WTF.... the kid.... is ugly as fuck with an ape nose??

??? why? god..

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 04, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »
You're missing the point , she doesn't need to be onstage to dance , she doesn't need to wear make-up or be under lights to dance. I see a little girl being used by the people who are supposed to protect her. And I'm sure she made a conscious decision that her ' dream ' was to dance on-stage  ::) her parents pushed her into this career path.

These shows appeal to morons like you , you're part of the problem.
I see a little girl doing what she loves and having drive and ambition. How wonderful!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: August 04, 2014, 04:37:33 PM »
I see a little girl doing what she loves and having drive and ambition. How wonderful!

She isn't behaving like a normal girl from her age. Instead, she's behaving like a spoiled little diva, must be a characteristic from her dad...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 04, 2014, 04:49:12 PM »
She isn't behaving like a normal girl from her age. Instead, she's behaving like a spoiled little diva, must be a characteristic from her dad...
Shawn isn't a spoiled diva.

Nick II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #115 on: August 04, 2014, 04:53:09 PM »

How does it feel Booty? Watching a man who pumped and dumped you hamming it up on camera with his beautiful wife and kids?

You'll always be the side trash.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #116 on: August 04, 2014, 04:54:27 PM »

Shawn did when he was competing , while I like his "tell it like it is" approach his attitude and personality probably hurt him and his likability

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 04, 2014, 05:00:44 PM »

LMAO Shawn's divaesque behavior is legendary. I know you fucked the guy but at least be a little objective. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: August 04, 2014, 05:04:23 PM »

Ironic , I see a little girl who is being used by her parents and objectified into something a girl her age shouldn't be. I see a monumental failure by her parents. Her drive & ambition is instilled by not one but two overbearing parents who want their child to succeed where they both failed.

It's funny how warped your perception is about Shawn & his daughter.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: August 04, 2014, 05:05:18 PM »
How does it feel Booty? Watching a man who pumped and dumped you hamming it up on camera with his beautiful wife and kids?

DAMN Lol  ;D  :-X

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 04, 2014, 05:37:22 PM »

Shawn is a very dear friend and nothing will change this. Just like nothing will change or lengthen your 3 inch penis, you nasty little pencil dick.

booty

• Getbig V

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #122 on: August 04, 2014, 05:41:13 PM »
Shawn is a very dear friend and nothing will change this. Just like nothing will change or lengthen your 3 inch penis, you nasty little pencil dick.

Damn ;D didn't think u cared about dick size?? Haha

Good to see u back posting though

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 04, 2014, 05:49:41 PM »
Damn ;D didn't think u cared about dick size?? Haha

Good to see u back posting though
I don't really but if it's under 4 inches and as skinny as a noodle and attached to an absolutely horrid man, then yes I will mention his tiny useless pencil dick. No wonder why His wife was going to that other guy to get satisfied.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #124 on: August 04, 2014, 06:35:26 PM »
Good to see I stirred up a hornets nest here.  Thanks Booty for some female support.  You fellas can believe what you want, but you are sexualising the girl, it isn't her outfit or dancing that is the problem, it is you looking at her in a sexual way.  We are lucky we have a culture that abhors pedophilia, unlike the Islamic culture, where it isn't uncommon for a grown man to accuse a young girl of seducing him after he raped her and the family then call for the killing of there daughter in an honor killing.  AS IF A GIRL COULD EVER SEDUCE A MAN.

Afghani mullah rapes ten-year-old girl; family wants to kill her
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/20/world/asia/struggling-to-keep-afghan-girl-safe-after-a-mullah-is-accused-of-rape.html?_r=0
V