Author Topic: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia  (Read 40415 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2014, 09:34:57 AM »
She was on that Dance Mom's show... She left to go do this one... She had a huge opportunity and took it.

As a matter of fact, a girl I know was in a production with her not long ago. She said that little girl is freaking amazing at what she does. Absolutely one of the best dancers she's ever seen at that age.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2014, 09:35:16 AM »
Asia is actually extremely talented and loves to dance.  Her first 'live' dance performance was at LT's NPC West Coast Classic when she was 5 years old, and she killed it.  We were all amazed.  Yes, we asked then if she wanted to dance, and she did.  Loves to dance. 

So why would you want Kristie and Shawn to not let their daughter do what she loves to do. 

Asia was on another reality tv show for two years before she got her own (as you can see with Raising Asia).

I saw the first episode and it was basically that - a reality scripted show meant to have some drama in it and more. 

Not for our bodybuilding audience, but shows that it is not easy to excel in dance competitions either.

Yes, I agree! Most Bodybuilder wouldn't understand because there mind is to warped.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2014, 09:48:51 AM »
Asia is actually extremely talented and loves to dance.  Her first 'live' dance performance was at LT's NPC West Coast Classic when she was 5 years old, and she killed it.  We were all amazed.  Yes, we asked then if she wanted to dance, and she did.  Loves to dance. 

So why would you want Kristie and Shawn to not let their daughter do what she loves to do. 

Asia was on another reality tv show for two years before she got her own (as you can see with Raising Asia).

I saw the first episode and it was basically that - a reality scripted show meant to have some drama in it and more. 

Not for our bodybuilding audience, but shows that it is not easy to excel in dance competitions either.

My stepdaughter is a dancer and her Mum and I watched dance moms regularly with her, I hate to admit I got sucked in by all the drama, but they had some real talent on the show.  And Asia is a future star, that's for sure.
V

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2014, 09:58:31 AM »
My stepdaughter is a dancer and her Mum and I watched dance moms regularly with her, I hate to admit I got sucked in by all the drama, but they had some real talent on the show.  And Asia is a future star, that's for sure.

that shit sucks you in!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2014, 10:00:16 AM »
At least their little diva chooses a career with more potential...
well sucess is engineered for the most part. People are hating cause they re slaving away in cubicles and their kids will prolly do the same... Also shawn ray even if he now looks like an old lesbian has a hot wife and seems wealthy. Again at least they re doing something of their kid and they dont seem over the top with it either.
People like mj, dion , actors , singers etc all came from families that conditionned them from the get go, as simple as that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2014, 10:02:28 AM »
well sucess is engineered for the most part. People are hating cause they re slaving away in cubicles and their kids will prolly do the same... Also shawn ray even if he now looks like an old lesbian has a hot wife and seems wealthy.

And has bitches on the side... Or so I'm told.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2014, 10:05:34 AM »

I agree.  Very cute kid.  Seems pretty talented.  Probably going to get famous and make cash.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2014, 10:08:45 AM »
On a side note being a star while you re a kid doesnt mean you re going to be a star all life long either, so better make as much cash out of it while you can.

And has bitches on the side... Or so I'm told.

Maybe his wife believes in polygamy?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2014, 10:12:34 AM »
she will be huge or she will fuck it up like macaulay culkin did

Sometimes I wish my parents "brainwashed" me, I wish I had a support team that would have guided me when I wanted to quit and relax when I was her age.. and now, nothing.

having a good childhood with freedom to choose whatever you want to do and quit whenever you want can be overrated.

But it could also be a blessing to know only about a fracture of the world, and enjoy all the fruits of the world under the bliss of ignorance.
did you mean fraction?

And yeah, ignorance money and power are the main ingredients to genuine long lasting hapiness. Thats being a succesful animal in the human world.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2014, 10:22:41 AM »
This is great! Congrats to Shawn and his family. Asia seems to be quite passionate about dance and being a performer.

Sometimes kids know exactly what they want to be at a very early age. I have a female friend that was similar in some ways to Asia from the time I knew her in elementary school. Now she owns a couple of dance studios, has done choreography for famous music artists, is quite successful and lives in a mansion. It happens.

I'll try and catch this show if I am home when it is on.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2014, 10:26:49 AM »
On a side note being a star while you re a kid doesnt mean you re going to be a star all life long either, so better make as much cash out of it while you can.

Maybe both of them are swingers...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2014, 10:33:39 AM »
Apparently it's easy to sell your child when you've already sold your soul. 

Disgusting.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2014, 10:37:11 AM »
Apparently it's easy to sell your child when you've already sold your soul.  

Disgusting.
if your kid becomes fulfilled and rich, how is it bad for anyone involved -but the competition: less succesful, less rich, other kids.. and their jealous, envious parents- ?

How is it any different than parents who want their kid to become an "intellectual", surgeon, dentist, lawyer...? Wether you want your kid to become a dominating powerful rich individual being an intellectual or an entertainer, isnt the finality the same? As long as it works and no obvious abuses are made, i dont see a problem, let s not be hypocrits, we all wish our kids could become dominant people in the social ladder.

Neither this girl's mother or father were going to become nobel prizes in physics, so it s obviously a smart choice to condition their kid to become an entertainer walking in their path and benefiting from their life experience and knowledges.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2014, 10:41:13 AM »
if your kid becomes fulfilled and rich, how is it bad for anyone involved -but the competition: less succesful, less rich, other kids.. and their parents- ?

Of the top o' my head I can only think of one truly successful child star who had a fairly normal life that was far from what we see  these days.  She was an exception because she was exceptional: Shirley Temple Black.  Doubtless there are more but I believe you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Hollywood, where you strip off the tinsel to find the real tinsel underneath. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2014, 10:45:53 AM »
Of the top o' my head I can only think of one truly successful child star who had a fairly normal life that was far from what we see  these days.  She was an exception because she was exceptional: Shirley Temple Black.  Doubtless there are more but I believe you get the gist of what I'm saying.

Hollywood, where you strip off the tinsel to find the real tinsel underneath.  

What about Nathalie portman, just an example, but pretty much all moden young actors are doing very well? There have been abuses, well documented ones, but obviously some have learned from it and are doing it right.

Again tiger wood, mary pierce, williams sisters, iglesias son, bieber, etc have all been enginered to become entertainers or sport champions from the get go, doubt any of them regrets it the least.
Now if you prefer your own kids to become physician, teachers, "more respectale people" good for you, but somehow you re doing exactly the same thing than these parents, you re conditioning your kids , engineering them all the same. It s only personal bias that will make you judge them as having shittier goals than you. But both are doing what they know and like in the end.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 10:50:08 AM »
What about Nathalie portman? There have been abuses, well documented ones, but obviously some have learned from it and are doing it right.

Again tiger wood, mary pierce, williams sisters, iglesias son, bieber, etc have all been enginered to become entertainers or sport champions from the get go, doubt any of them regrets it the least.

I wouldn't include the likes of Bieber or Woods but as I said, people who've sold their soul have zero problems hocking their children to the highest bidder.  It's one thing to be an entertainer and quite another to be a whore.   As I said, there are others that are doing fine and perhaps research would reveal its because they left the "industry". 

In addendum, people are responsible for their actions and yes, I would imagine all those you mentioned are more than content with the choices that got them where they are today.  Hollywood is littered with the empty shells of those that never made it.  It is what it is.  Personal bias?  Damn right! Nothing wrong at all for being able to discern between right and wrong.  You can't polish a turd and if someone calls it a sandwich that doesn't mean I'll eat it. 

Or feed it to my children. 

Judgment is best when its based upon that which is good. 

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 10:55:24 AM »
I wouldn't include the likes of Bieber or Woods but as I said, people who've sold their soul have zero problems hocking their children to the highest bidder.  It's one thing to be an entertainer and quite another to be a whore.   As I said, there are others that are doing fine and perhaps research would reveal its because they left the "industry".  
bieber will prolly OD before he reaches his 30s, and wood ruined his marriage and kids (but still is a multimillionaire and apparently found a whore that suits him) , arent intellectuals by far, but they re dominating. Obviously one can dominate in life choosing the intellectual or "artistical, entertainment" path, as long as you re good at it (as it works, people buying into it), who cares. I reckon there are more noble ways to get rich but in the end as long as there are people to throw money at you for what you bring into their lives..
Again asia ray isnt honey boo boo, even if they both star in reality shows.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2014, 11:08:58 AM »
Good for them. Not sure why anyone would want to watch it but seeing how much crap is on tv I'm sure there's an audience. Not like Shawn was going to start a 9-5 anyways lol

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2014, 11:15:47 AM »

Hahaha, i saw a bit of it.  That little one said shawn split his pants when he tried to dance.  I'm taking the money-line that wasn't scripted.  she's too young to coach her to say that with a straight face.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2014, 11:21:21 AM »
Good for them. Not sure why anyone would want to watch it but seeing how much crap is on tv I'm sure there's an audience. Not like Shawn was going to start a 9-5 anyways lol
fat ugly washed up single or stay at home mothers who wish they or their daughters would have become well known good looking charismatic entertainers/ dancers ? Just like some people on here initially suscribed to look at pictures of muscular men they ideolized.

Humans are funny animals who always need to identify with better people than them.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2014, 11:24:00 AM »
why would she waste her time dancing when she could be a bodybuilder ???

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2014, 12:07:30 PM »
fat ugly washed up single or stay at home mothers who wish they or their daughters would have become well known good looking charismatic entertainers/ dancers ? Just like some people on here initially suscribed to look at pictures of muscular men they ideolized.

Humans are funny animals who always need to identify with better people than them.

I watch it AND look at muscular men on here

Its all good bro

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2014, 12:52:43 PM »

Maybe she does... Not really my business I guess, but it does make you wonder.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2014, 01:47:07 PM »
She will be like Madonna Grimes in 18-20 yrs, or Janet Jackson.

Makes you wonder if Shawn had a son as well.

the trainer

« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2014, 01:56:18 PM »

Another beta fag outed.