Author Topic: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia  (Read 40423 times)

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
Re: Does Shawn Ray's family have a reality show called Raising Asia
« Reply #150 on: August 05, 2014, 01:12:55 AM »
A tad? Lol. Way too much, way too young. This could've been a Beyonce performance, Beyonce sells sex. You guys defending this for an 8 yo child need to get a grip.

truth, is this for pedo audience or what?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #151 on: August 05, 2014, 01:13:00 AM »
Look, Im not even going to discuss this with you, a man who jerks of as many times in a week as he possible can to exchange stories with his friends at the weekend to see who tops the tables.

Even you dont believe what you are writing.
I have no issues with children dancing, we have Morris Dancing in the UK, great for kids to dance and keep fit.
They dont however wear full make up and start bumping and grinding and booty shaking.
What Shawns daughter is doing is pretty much what you see adult women doing at Spearmint Rhino.
Who cares what children wear, it will always be inappropriate to see them as sexual objects.  Think of the slippery slope you are riding on, Muslim Men use the same argument as you do after they rape female children, claiming they were seduced.  Children do what makes them feel good and happy, they have no concept of what is sexual and what isn't.  If you get turned on by children dancing then that is your problem.  What's next, ban girls having sleepovers and pillow fights because Daddy finds it provocative.  Oh Brother.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 05, 2014, 01:16:06 AM »
A tad? Lol. Way too much, way too young. This could've been a Beyonce performance, Beyonce sells sex. You guys defending this for an 8 yo child need to get a grip.
So you are suggesting that a child is selling sex?  How can this be when children aren't sexual beings, only Pedo's see them that way.  So if you see a girl as a sexual object when she is dancing, the problem lies with you.  The child is doing what she enjoys doing, and should be free to do so without every pedo projecting onto her their sexual fantasies.  The USA, A country that worships freedom, but want to BAN girls dancing because they are afraid it might turn them on.  ::)
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2014, 01:25:28 AM »
She is advanced beyond her years when it comes to dancing.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2014, 01:26:52 AM »
She has developed a professional level skill set at a young age, she truly is a child prodigy.  It is sad what getbiggers turned this thread into.
V

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2014, 01:29:31 AM »
She has developed a professional level skill set at a young age, she truly is a child prodigy.  It is sad what getbiggers turned this thread into.
Most on here are very pessimistic and can't see it for what it is.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2014, 01:30:25 AM »
Yeah right, that little girl having the time of her life with boundless self esteem from developing a professional level skill set looks under all kinds of duress. Look at all the danger she is in, dancing on a stage with her peers in front of friends and family. ::)

Why don't you just go back to being Sargeant Stuck in the Sixties and oppress and stifle the women in your life based on your deep seated insecurities and fears.

Nice spin  ::) and great job not addressing any of the points raised. She could dance all she'd like in the privacy of her own home for friends & family. There is absolutely NO need for her parents to pimp her out to a reality show to try and make a living off of her.

You just don't like being told you're part of the problem so your defense mechanism kicks in and you try and turn it around on the people thing this behavior is abhorrent. You keep glossing over the negative aspects of this nonsense and keep concentrating on the preconceived benefits that dancing brings , which I agree with you on as long as the child isn't used as a prop for adults with poor judgment.

Absolutely NO need to dress a little girl up in provocative outfits , have her perform provocative adult themed dance routines while wearing tons of make-up , no need what so ever. If you think this type of behavior is acceptable , it speaks volumes on where you're at mentally now couple that with the fact you will label anyone a ' pedo ' who doesn't find this acceptable shows you're clearly projecting your insecurities on the rest of us.

But you watch these shows that also speaks volumes about you being part of the problem.  :-X  

ENZO

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2014, 01:30:44 AM »

I think that's true, she knows how to command a stage already. But hip gyrating and booty popping in barely there outfits is not appropriate.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2014, 01:41:26 AM »
Nice spin  ::) and great job not addressing any of the points raised. She could dance all she'd like in the privacy of her own home for friends & family. There is absolutely NO need for her parents to pimp her out to a reality show to try and make a living off of her.

You just don't like being told you're part of the problem so your defense mechanism kicks in and you try and turn it around on the people thing this behavior is abhorrent. You keep glossing over the negative aspects of this nonsense and keep concentrating on the preconceived benefits that dancing brings , which I agree with you on as long as the child isn't used as a prop for adults with poor judgment.

Absolutely NO need to dress a little girl up in provocative outfits , have her perform provocative adult themed dance routines while wearing tons of make-up , no need what so ever. If you think this type of behavior is acceptable , it speaks volumes on where you're at mentally now couple that with the fact you will label anyone a ' pedo ' who doesn't find this acceptable shows you're clearly projecting your insecurities on the rest of us.

But you watch these shows that also speaks volumes about you being part of the problem.  :-X  
Your poor daughter, with a controlling whackjob like you she obviously missed out, I suppose you whacked some overall's on her, bought her some toy guns, tonka trucks and cowboy outfits.  This might come as an earth shattering revelation to you, but girls actually enjoy dancing and performing because it makes them feel good.. THEY WANT TO DO IT.  THEY WANT TO WEAR MAKE UP, AND COSTUMES AND DANCE FOR AN AUDIENCE.  They enjoy doing it.

It is your deeply entrenched sexism that is the problem here, you believe the way a woman or girl dances must reflect how much sex she has had, or wants. Sexism tells us that women don’t just dance for dancing’s sake- like every other female action and endeavour; it’s orchestrated for the benefit of men.  Children are not sexualising themselves. Adults are sexualising them by projecting adult morality on to them.

Your inability to watch young girls dancing because you see them as sex objects speaks volumes about YOU.  Thanks to sickos like you sexualising children, innocent girls get called WHORES and TARTS for dancing.  What a sick world we live in when a child can't even dance anymore without men treating her as a sex object.  Here is an idea, why don't we cover young girls from head to toe so you can't see any flesh to protect men from being tempted.  Why does that idea sound so familiar to me?  Oh right, SHIT !!
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #159 on: August 05, 2014, 02:03:23 AM »
Your poor daughter, with a controlling whackjob like you she obviously missed out, I suppose you whacked some overall's on her, bought her some toy guns, tonka trucks and cowboy outfits.  This might come as an earth shattering revelation to you, but girls actually enjoy dancing and performing because it makes them feel good.. THEY WANT TO DO IT.  THEY WANT TO WEAR MAKE UP, AND COSTUMES AND DANCE FOR AN AUDIENCE.  They enjoy doing it.

It is your deeply entrenched sexism that is the problem here, you believe the way a woman or girl dances must reflect how much sex she has had, or wants. Sexism tells us that women don’t just dance for dancing’s sake- like every other female action and endeavour; it’s orchestrated for the benefit of men.  Children are not sexualising themselves. Adults are sexualising them by projecting adult morality on to them.

Your inability to watch young girls dancing because you see them as sex objects speaks volumes about YOU.  Thanks to sickos like you sexualising children, innocent girls get called WHORES and TARTS for dancing.  What a sick world we live in when a child can't even dance anymore without men treating her as a sex object.  Here is an idea, why don't we cover young girls from head to toe so you can't see any flesh to protect men from being tempted.  Why does that idea sound so familiar to me?  Oh right, SHIT !!
Exactly what a pedo would say in his defence.
Its not provocative its just entertainment.
If you had a file on your computer at work with 8 year old children dancing around in g-strings then Im pretty sure your employers wouldnt have you around for long.

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: August 05, 2014, 02:06:34 AM »
Who cares what children wear, it will always be inappropriate to see them as sexual objects.  Think of the slippery slope you are riding on, Muslim Men use the same argument as you do after they rape female children, claiming they were seduced.  Children do what makes them feel good and happy, they have no concept of what is sexual and what isn't.  If you get turned on by children dancing then that is your problem.  What's next, ban girls having sleepovers and pillow fights because Daddy finds it provocative.  Oh Brother.
When children are dressed as sexual objects they will be seen as sexual objects by the man on the street.
Children dressed normally are not, except to pedos.
You are claiming that people who see them as sex objects when dressed provocatively are pedos, when in fact the real pedo is the man who thinks theres nothing wrong with it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 05, 2014, 02:48:39 AM »
When children are dressed as sexual objects they will be seen as sexual objects by the man on the street.
Children dressed normally are not, except to pedos.
You are claiming that people who see them (children) as sex objects when dressed provocatively are pedos, when in fact the real pedo is the man who thinks theres nothing wrong with it.
Do you even read what you write. Yes that's what I am saying, people who see children as sex objects are pedos. What the child wears, says or does is NO EXCUSE.  A child isn't responsible for Adults sexual feelings towards them.

Dressed Normally?  WTF.  Earth to Pedo, a child is a sexless being. AN Innocent.  Your repressed pedophilia is startling.  Of course a girl dancing isn't provocative, because as an adult I am not sexually attracted to children, there is nothing a child could do to sexually provoke me.  They are not responsible for adults seeing them as sex objects.  They could strut around naked and that still doesn't give adults the right to claim they are sex objects.  Only a pedo can see a child as a sexual object, a child has no concept of what it even means to be sexualised, or what a whore is.  I NEVER see a child as a sexual object, regardless of what they are doing or wearing, IF YOU DO, THEN STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.  The man on the street also NEVER sees a child as a sexual object regardless of what children wear, say or do.  Amazing how many getbiggers unconsciously outed themselves in this thread.
V

Simple Simon

« Reply #162 on: August 05, 2014, 04:13:59 AM »
Do you even read what you write. Yes that's what I am saying, people who see children as sex objects are pedos. What the child wears, says or does is NO EXCUSE.  A child isn't responsible for Adults sexual feelings towards them.

Dressed Normally?  WTF.  Earth to Pedo, a child is a sexless being. AN Innocent.  Your repressed pedophilia is startling.  Of course a girl dancing isn't provocative, because as an adult I am not sexually attracted to children, there is nothing a child could do to sexually provoke me.  They are not responsible for adults seeing them as sex objects.  They could strut around naked and that still doesn't give adults the right to claim they are sex objects.  Only a pedo can see a child as a sexual object, a child has no concept of what it even means to be sexualised, or what a whore is.  I NEVER see a child as a sexual object, regardless of what they are doing or wearing, IF YOU DO, THEN STAY AWAY FROM CHILDREN.  The man on the street also NEVER sees a child as a sexual object regardless of what children wear, say or do.  Amazing how many getbiggers unconsciously outed themselves in this thread.

I did write I wasnt going to get into this with you(a man who belives multiple masturbation is something to be reviered among his peers) but you still dont seem to be brasping it
If you dress a child in full make up and adult revealing clothes and get her to dance around in a sexual manner she appears to rational normal people as a sexual object, to a pedo, its normal.
You seem to be suggesting that its people who are repulsed by this kiddy pagent are the ones who are the pedos because they are repulsed.
Its their revulsion of it thats just their latent pedo fellings coming to the fore.???

You could twist that to mean anything yopu like about all aspects of degrees of sexuality.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #163 on: August 05, 2014, 04:17:27 AM »
would love to see a show where shawn ray adopted wiggs and goodrum and made them into champion ifbb bodybuilders.

Simple Simon

« Reply #164 on: August 05, 2014, 04:48:11 AM »
Just to clarify if my previous posts have mis-led e-kul
A child dressed provocatively and dancing provocatively doesnt make the child appear as a sexual object , she appears dressed and acting inappropriatly.
To see a child dressed/dancing provocatively as something normal is wrong.

If e-kul claims are correct and a child simply cannot be seen as being potrayed as a sexual object then according to those parameters anything goes you could have children doing any manner of things and its NEVER wrong.

The question for e-kul is, where are the boundaries, where do you draw the line?

IT ALSO HASNT BEEN LOST ON ME THAT E-KUL SELECTIVELY RESPONDS RATHER THAN ADDRESS ALL THE ISSUES RAISED.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 05, 2014, 06:00:48 AM »

You're responses are so laughable and predictable they're not even worthy of a response this is why no one takes you seriously., You're the child who thinks he knows what he's talking about interrupting the adults begging for attention.

your method of operation is always the same your emotional responses are based on what you think people say and not what they actually say you're responding to things that people never even typed you draw your own conclusions
 you go to great lengths to avoid addressing legitimate. That alone proves you're not interested in actually debating the topic you're interested in bashing people because you're insecure about being called out for your creepiness

now for those paying attention I have no problem whatsoever with young girls want to dance like I said before it's fun and it's exercise it's a win-win situation however once again this is not exact this is an entirely different creature and you refuse to respond to the nature of this type of entertainment would you have no problem whatsoever which speaks volumes about where you are

Simple Simon

« Reply #166 on: August 05, 2014, 07:00:57 AM »

You're responses are so laughable and predictable they're not even worthy of a response this is why no one takes you seriously., You're the child who thinks he knows what he's talking about interrupting the adults begging for attention.

your method of operation is always the same your emotional responses are based on what you think people say and not what they actually say you're responding to things that people never even typed you draw your own conclusions
 you go to great lengths to avoid addressing legitimate. That alone proves you're not interested in actually debating the topic you're interested in bashing people because you're insecure about being called out for your creepiness

now for those paying attention I have no problem whatsoever with young girls want to dance like I said before it's fun and it's exercise it's a win-win situation however once again this is not exact this is an entirely different creature and you refuse to respond to the nature of this type of entertainment would you have no problem whatsoever which speaks volumes about where you are

The guy must be trolling,

Its like the guy blacking up for a fancy dress and someone accusing him of racism and him saying, "Im a bar of chocolate, for you to think any different makes you the racist".

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #167 on: August 05, 2014, 07:31:17 AM »
E-Pedo!

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »

I wanted to respond to this again because I hate typing on my phone. Your shtick is to predictable and your responses are so emotional. I can feel you salivating over the keyboard.

My poor daughter? First you don't know the situation with my daughter to comment on and in typical E-pedo fashion you go right on the offensive with the ad hominem attacks which shows clearly you have nothing else to offer. You assume that's how my daughter was raised and I'll sit here and smile how wrong you are as usual  ;D

Again , keep focusing on points NO ONE made , I agree that girls like dancing and I have no problem with it , it's fun for them and great exercise. I have a problem with parents pimping their children out to ' reality ' shows in hopes they will hit it big and they can retire early. The problem lies in the ' costumes ' as you call them , the provocative adult-themed dance moves and the amount of make-up these girls are wearing. And I don't care if little girls wan't to do this , it's the parents job to protect them and danger , you would know this if you actually had any children of your own.

LMFAO your just laughable dude , you try so fucking hard but to fail even harder. lol It's sexist to have a problem with little girls being exploited by their own parents. I agree children are not sexualizing themselves , it's the complete failures that they call parents who are by allowing them to be. Get it? That's the problem , they dress them up in provocative clothes , teach them provocative dance moves and put more make-up on them than a soap-opera star and put them on the TV with other like-minded morons and exploit them for anything they can get. It's disgusting these children are being used , by the industry and worse is by their own parents.

My inability to watch young girls dance means I see them as sex objects? More fantastic logic from you  ::) I have NO desire to watch little girls dance. I don't support these shows I find it abhorrent & disgusting. The fact that you want to label anyone who doesn't agree with your position as the ones who really has the problem shows YOU are doing nothing more than projecting.  ;)

What kind of a sick world do we live in where parents will sell their children's souls for money & fame? What kind of a sick world do we love in where guys like you have the audacity to try and defend this type of behavior? It's like Simple Simon said Exactly what a pedo would say in his defence. Thanks for outing yourself.

Here's an idea , How about we let little girls be little girls and dance for their friends and family at home without the cameras , pressure , provocative outfits , and dance moves and no professional make-up? Novel idea huh? But Pedos like you wouldn't be able to watch it would you  ;)  

No one is calling for them to be in Burkas , but you want to make it either all or none , so try and turn this into some attack on women's freedoms when it's nothing more than exploiting children for YOUR entertainment purposes. YOU are part of the problem .

Anyone who thinks this is normal or are ok with it , need their heads examined.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2014, 11:11:47 AM »
Just to clarify if my previous posts have mis-led e-kul
A child dressed provocatively and dancing provocatively doesnt make the child appear as a sexual object , she appears dressed and acting inappropriatly.
To see a child dressed/dancing provocatively as something normal is wrong.

If e-kul claims are correct and a child simply cannot be seen as being potrayed as a sexual object then according to those parameters anything goes you could have children doing any manner of things and its NEVER wrong.

The question for e-kul is, where are the boundaries, where do you draw the line?

IT ALSO HASNT BEEN LOST ON ME THAT E-KUL SELECTIVELY RESPONDS RATHER THAN ADDRESS ALL THE ISSUES RAISED.

Great post. He runs from facts , replies with ad hominem attacks and responds to what he thinks a person actually means instead of asking them. He asks questions , then answers them for you and attacks his own answers. He's not even good at trolling

Your post rang true Exactly what a pedo would say in his defence.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2014, 11:18:48 AM »
girls are trained to become attractive women who will hopefully be able to seduce the richest man possible, just like men are trained to make money in order to get the finest women, that s how nature shapes us all.

Simple Simon

« Reply #171 on: August 05, 2014, 11:53:53 AM »
Great post. He runs from facts , replies with ad hominem attacks and responds to what he thinks a person actually means instead of asking them. He asks questions , then answers them for you and attacks his own answers. He's not even good at trolling

Your post rang true Exactly what a pedo would say in his defence.
To see a small child caked in make up and dancing provocatively and not see anything wrong with it is not a normal response.
I am appalled at the videos in this thread the same way I am appalled at Child pageant beauty contests.

To see a child bumping and grinding her hips and not feel uncomfortable about it means you deem it to be acceptable.
It's not.

With e-kul, where does he draw the line?
He seems to believe its impossible to sexualise a child to a normal right minded person, I wonder how he would feel a child was writhing around with a ball gag in.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #172 on: August 05, 2014, 11:57:55 AM »
girls are trained to become attractive women who will hopefully be able to seduce the richest man possible, just like men are trained to make money in order to get the finest women, that s how nature shapes us all.
money isn't the only important attribute for men. If you only have that it will only attract the most whorish women(ie- bad genetical offspring)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 05, 2014, 04:07:17 PM »
This strikes me as a tad inappropriate...

Absolutely disgusting.  Her parents should be ashamed of themselves.  I'm sure E-Troll loves it though.   ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 05, 2014, 04:55:35 PM »
money isn't the only important attribute for men. If you only have that it will only attract the most whorish women(ie- bad genetical offspring)
If a woman is mostly attracted to a man because of his money then it's likely she's not in love with him. When you love someone you don't zone in on money. Look at all these millionaires marrying women 30 years younger than themselves. The women want their money and lifestyle.