Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101307 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #300 on: November 30, 2015, 07:35:37 PM »
Supermans hairline is looking a little suspect.

Triple-H_2005

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I mostly lurk...
« Reply #301 on: November 30, 2015, 07:37:47 PM »

I blame the Tren.

hp31

• Getbig III
« Reply #302 on: November 30, 2015, 10:07:55 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #303 on: December 01, 2015, 03:38:16 AM »

someone said the toy is nightmare batman or something of that nature. this is a dream sequence.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #304 on: December 01, 2015, 06:40:37 AM »

How many times can batman be captured before someone decides to unmask him without first telling him that they're going to unmask him?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #305 on: December 02, 2015, 10:03:03 PM »
New Full Trailer.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #306 on: December 02, 2015, 10:11:11 PM »
New Full Trailer.

hah General Zod DNA to create Doomsday! :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 02, 2015, 10:26:13 PM »
hah General Zod DNA to create Doomsday! :D

Makes complete scientific sense.  The Doomsday gene is dormant on all Kryptonian DNA vs having him as some outer space, floating around on an asteroid Kryponian killer. Plus DD is no more than a brute like the Hulk, so a whole movie dedicated to him wouldn't make sense.   Personally, I thought they'd go with a deformed caveman type Bizarro Zod.  

Love DC!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #308 on: December 02, 2015, 10:37:14 PM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: December 03, 2015, 04:04:45 AM »
I think people are being fooled with the nightmare batman storyline. it's not a dream.

The flying things picking up the soldiers are para-demons. I think we will see boom-tubes towards the end of the movie and the intro to...

and the justice league in which the guardians will assign three rings to sector earth.  8)

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: December 03, 2015, 04:29:22 AM »
Makes complete scientific sense.  The Doomsday gene is dormant on all Kryptonian DNA vs having him as some outer space, floating around on an asteroid Kryponian killer. Plus DD is no more than a brute like the Hulk, so a whole movie dedicated to him wouldn't make sense.   Personally, I thought they'd go with a deformed caveman type Bizarro Zod.  

Love DC!

I like that comic origin much better (being created on ancient krypton, floating around cause no planet could handle him), but I get the need to change it for cinematic purposes.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: December 03, 2015, 04:56:20 AM »

A mature, masculine hairline.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #312 on: December 03, 2015, 06:12:31 AM »
I think people are being fooled with the nightmare batman storyline. it's not a dream.

The flying things picking up the soldiers are para-demons. I think we will see boom-tubes towards the end of the movie and the intro to...

and the justice league in which the guardians will assign three rings to sector earth.  8)

Exactly this!!

So many fanboys are ranting "they're showing the movie in the trailer!  DC is spoiling everything!!  They showed Doomsday!!"  

Doomsday will be the primary baddie in this flick, but he isn't the big reveal.  He's the big fight for the Trinity.  

The Parademons in the desert scene with Bats are the key.....those things swarmed exactly like Parademons from comics and animated movies.

The big reveal in this will be Darkseid.....which I love!!  The Thanos of DC!!  

Remember this film will also reveal Aquaman (Jason Momoa) and Cyborg (don't remember actor)....the Justice League is being setup.  

The trailer merely revealed the Trinity in Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman (who looked awesome by the way!).

I agree that with the introduction of Darkseid and Apokolips that the Lantern Corps will be revealed in the next movie as they police the universe and are well aware of Apokolips.  How and why they introduce Apokolips and Darkseid is a mystery, but clearly alien life exists (via Superman).  Perhaps they'll establish a longstanding Apokoliptian rivalry with now destroyed Krypton and Darkseid's discovery of Jor-El's offspring on Earth.  Would make a reason for the Lantern Corp to show up and make Hal Jordan of Earth a new GL to police Earth and surrounding universe sector.

Maybe we get a taste of Darkseid's omega beams?  Maybe baddies from Apokolips come to claim Doomsday?

Doomsday will be the third act and the film with most likely close with a boomtube and Desaad and/or Granny Goodness coming and possible a glimpse of Darkseid like Avengers did with Thanos.

Man, I hope those are Parademons!!

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #313 on: December 03, 2015, 06:24:52 AM »
New trailer is up

Lex Luther looks and sounds like shit

Cgi  on dooms day? Looks terrible

https://youtu.be/fis-9Zqu2Ro

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #314 on: December 03, 2015, 06:38:43 AM »
Movie slightly peaked my interest, up until this new trailer.

Plot looks extremely rushed.
Poor casting choices
Just looks silly
a

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #315 on: December 03, 2015, 06:45:09 AM »
New trailer is up

Lex Luther looks and sounds like shit

Cgi  on dooms day? Looks terrible

love it... can't wait for this movie... lets hope it doesn't have some kind of pro immigration agenda in it

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #316 on: December 03, 2015, 07:00:11 AM »
love it... can't wait for this movie... lets hope it doesn't have some kind of pro immigration agenda in it

The illegal alien Darkseid which will be big reveal s the pro-immigration agenda.

They are also promoting the Before -> After Cisgender-Agenda with transforming General Zod to Doomsday.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #317 on: December 03, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »
The illegal alien Darkseid which will be big reveal s the pro-immigration agenda.

They are also promoting the Before -> After Cisgender-Agenda with transforming General Zod to Doomsday.

yeah good point.

I don't want to hijack the thread. But check out this new predator movie trailer... well it's from 8 months ago but LOL!

token muslim man and christian woman fighting alongside with christian warrior monks against god (the predator), that's how I see it. If it's not the case, why would they make a movie like... that, lol ? Looks like utter (libtard) garbage. Will be a free youtube movie

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #318 on: December 03, 2015, 07:21:05 AM »
New trailer is out.  Not sure why the jewboy eisenberg is Luthor but he's annoying as shit.  Lex should be a suave villain but he is pretty much acting like the joker without the makeup.  Fucking horrible.  Horrible representation of Lex.  I do like the addition of Doomsday.  Hopefully the next film is the Superman lives story where DS kills him.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: December 03, 2015, 07:48:07 AM »
New trailer is out.  Not sure why the jewboy eisenberg is Luthor but he's annoying as shit.  Lex should be a suave villain but he is pretty much acting like the joker without the makeup.  Fucking horrible.  Horrible representation of Lex.  I do like the addition of Doomsday.  Hopefully the next film is the Superman lives story where DS kills him.

i like the annoying billionaire tech geek he is playing, think it's fitting for a modern day film.  of course over the course of DC movies he will grow into the comic book lex.  it all looks good to me when compared to that Cap Amer and Bucky bullshit trailer.   

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #320 on: December 03, 2015, 08:08:08 AM »
agreed...in this day and age, Billionair tech geeks are the new villains...LOL..and they certainly are annoying as fuck when they present themselves as knowing everything.....

However...they certainly do create a lot of jobs for people..LOLOLOL

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #321 on: December 03, 2015, 09:01:54 AM »
i like the annoying billionaire tech geek he is playing, think it's fitting for a modern day film.  of course over the course of DC movies he will grow into the comic book lex.  it all looks good to me when compared to that Cap Amer and Bucky bullshit trailer.   

That vanilla cookie Amy Adams as Lois is so fucking boring.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #322 on: December 03, 2015, 09:24:23 AM »
That vanilla cookie Amy Adams as Lois is so fucking boring.

agreed on adams.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
« Reply #323 on: December 03, 2015, 09:35:37 AM »
I was one of the most critcal on affleck as Batman, but after the past trailers i feel that he will actually do a decent job as bats!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #324 on: December 03, 2015, 09:48:15 AM »
I will always love Zack Snyder for bringing us 300 (one of my favorite movies) I think he will deliver with this movie, and build into the universe.