Author Topic: Superman vs Batman 2015!  (Read 101303 times)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
Re: Superman vs Batman 2015!
« Reply #575 on: March 29, 2016, 05:33:19 PM »
Go pay for the movie you cheap fuck.

I don't understand

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #576 on: March 29, 2016, 06:12:47 PM »
could someone point me to the free movie stream web site? I can't find it. Someone made a thread about it last year.

you don't use torrents??

http://watchmovie.ms for stream..

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #577 on: March 29, 2016, 07:01:14 PM »
you don't use torrents??

Gay. I have to create an account? The site I'm talking about do not require any registration, it's like youtube for every movie on the planet.

And yes I use torrents but at times it's cool to just stream movies. But I'm begging you, don't point me towards some peace of shit site like that where I have to register, thx   :P

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #578 on: March 29, 2016, 07:33:06 PM »
Go pay for the movie you cheap fuck.

Fuck that.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #579 on: March 29, 2016, 07:40:29 PM »
Gay. I have to create an account? The site I'm talking about do not require any registration, it's like youtube for every movie on the planet.

And yes I use torrents but at times it's cool to just stream movies. But I'm begging you, don't point me towards some peace of shit site like that where I have to register, thx   :P

I think the gay applies for you my sir.. Scroll down to the middle, there you'll see the player
(adblock is recommended, but it works)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #580 on: March 29, 2016, 09:13:11 PM »
The death of Bruce's parents is the catalyst for all that is Batman.  The fear and terror experienced by a young boy in Bruce Wayne caused by the hate and ugliness of evil men would then be cast back upon them through Batman.

Seeing the entry of Superman and the Kryptonians and the rampant destruction they brought about left him feeling powerless and helpless again....like that child that once lost his parents tragically and terrifyingly.  "The fever" has now set in on Batman once again yet magnified and he's become grizzled and brutal in his current dealings with the criminal element...killing and branding folks that break the law.  Now he's out for ultimate act of terror to be inflicted upon the ultimate terrorist in Superman who's power is unmatched and inevitably lethal to the world.  He must act strategically and brutally towards this ultimate foe to again shift the tide back in his favor.  

Although, upon learning that Superman also had a beloved mother named Martha and understanding that Superman is only wanting to save her, this restores Batman's humanity and draws that suppressed sincerity out of him.  Superman is now helpless and facing death via Batman and only wants to save his mother Martha.  Now, finally, Batman gets an opportunity to SAVE MARTHA!!

Come on OneMoreRep.....

Did you really need this to be explained to you?????

MOS nailed it....  by saving Superman's Martha.... Batman was essentially saving his own mother!

MOS knows whats up!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #581 on: March 30, 2016, 07:30:53 AM »
Come on OneMoreRep.....

Did you really need this to be explained to you?????

MOS nailed it....  by saving Superman's Martha.... Batman was essentially saving his own mother!

MOS knows whats up!

Yes because it's about Martha.  Oh Martha.  Let me channel my rage to kill you because your mom is named Martha as well.  Well fuck me, how sweet.  Maybe they both have pugs named Potato at home as well.  Maybe goldfish named Nemo.
Now they're besties and BFFs because of their mom.  Are these both adults or 9 year old children?

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #582 on: March 30, 2016, 07:35:42 AM »
Would have been awesome if Bats went and anal raped Martha, killed her, and then made Superman eat her before killing him.

Maybe that will be in the Blu-Ray supreme edition

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

a

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #583 on: March 30, 2016, 07:46:50 AM »
Would have been awesome if Bats went and anal raped Martha, killed her, and then made Superman eat her before killing him.

Maybe that will be in the Blu-Ray supreme edition

WTF?  You're one sick madarfacar.   :-X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #584 on: March 30, 2016, 08:06:06 AM »
Start at the 3 - Minute Mark for the skit

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #585 on: March 30, 2016, 10:31:34 PM »
Here are some of my observations as it pertain to Tom's critique of various plotholes.  Not saying I'm correct, I'm just saying LOL:

Clearly Lex is an evil genius and it was made very clear he’s compiled data on Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Cyborg and the Flash.  He knows who all of them are, but his focus is Superman.  If he’s figured out the others that are basically “in hiding” then it seems reasonable he can figure out the primary focus (Superman) that isn’t.    Plus he was given access to the Kryptonian ship that has all this data when he was able to negotiate access through top political means.

He knew who Superman is so he’s figured out his roots.  Along these lines of “plot holes” you could say things like “Alfred was working on Batman’s technical gear and flew the Batwing…..that’s never explained…..he’s a butler.”  

Well, there are no alien bodies in our world in which senators have access to, but we’re dealing with a universe of comic book material so it’s ok to cut it slack in a fictional universe that does.  This isn’t a plothole…..the exchange between senator and luthor fills that gap even if the political schenanigans aren’t played out.

We don’t know there wasn’t security in the Indian ocean.  Place could’ve been teaming with security.  The world engine exploded in MOS and cast debris all over.  Seems these folks could be looking in the more remote parts and got lucky.  Since when does black market activity follow the rules?

So you’re critical that literally the two top technicians, top brilliant minds and one being a fantastic detective cracked the code on Wonder Woman?   Before the new 52 was launched DC ran the entire OMAC Project series that had Batman and Maxwell Lord secretly identifying and tracking metahumans all over the planet.

You’re critical of thousands of people in one of the tallest buildings in the city not being evacuating in minutes?  They’re looking out the windows at the devastation around them trying to make sense of things.  Are they safe?  Where are their children?  They need to make calls.  Where were they supposed to go?  Thousands of folks were killed in the 911 attack with one tower on fire and people weren’t able to get out before the second tower was hit.  Elevators were shutdown and it takes a long time for thousands to stream down dozens and dozens of flights of stairs.

Superman is an alien as are Zod and crew.  At that point in MOS folks didn’t really know what to think of Superman, but they knew he was powerful.  And then Zod and Superman took down Wayne’s tower.  He didn’t know who did that, but he knew it only took seconds.  Was it Zod?  Was it Superman?  Was it both?  All he knew is that thousands of his employees and friends died because of rampant alien destruction in the city.    And now he wants to ensure that Superman won’t have a random bad morning and decide to wipe out a state.  As Alfred indicated “this is how the fever starts…..with feeling powerless”.  Batman’s been dealing with maniacs for a long time and now alien superpowers are wiping out a city in minutes.  Yeah, he has cause for concern LOL.  Still, Batman was in a more maniacal state himself and it took the connection between the Martha mothers for a bit of his humanity to be restored and for him to recognize the humanity in Superman.

Would it make more sense to attempt to revive Kryptonian dna with Kryptonian technology or with human technology?  He didn’t know if it would work, but he was attempting to do something sinister and unprecedented and it worked.  He capitalized on gaining access to the Kryptonian ship and it’s incredible database of information.  He was able to tap into the old (yet failed) Kryptonian protocol that produced genetic mutations.  No we didn’t see the entire tutorial, but we can assume with Lex (being one of earth’s most brilliant, driven and insane) that he might figure something out.    

You should read the comic book series on the origin of Doomsday on ancient Krypton.   Scientist began with a baby like creature and tossed into the horrendous environment where it would die over and over.  They took the dead husk and revived it again and again and again and again.  This repeat exposure to extreme elements and creatures caused Doomsday to slowly adapt and evolve.   Apparently this protocol was incorporated into the film.

Why does Kryptonian organic matter have to function in the same manner as human organic matter?

Within comic books  Superman has functioned with Kryptonite on several occasions although it quickly weakened him.  The time elapsed in this scene was seconds.

I’m not going to make a comment on what hasn’t occurred yet in film.  Not a plothole for BvS though.  Hey they explained it in 1993-1994 in the comics.

Tom not at all trying to be ugly either, just answering questions and asking a couple of my own.  I do understand what you're suggesting....I just didn't find these items to be troubling at all.   ;)

MOS, you are one of my all time favorite posters, but I can't agree with you.

Cast is good to great, except for Eisenberg. Ben Affleck single handily saved this train wreck.

Snyder just never understood Superman 100%. maybe 75% max, giving him credit. Eisenberg almost destroyed this film. and Chris Terrio helped him nuke the fridge.

Svengoolie

• Getbig IV
« Reply #586 on: March 31, 2016, 04:42:30 AM »
I enjoyed the movie a lot, but mainly because of Batman. However I don't think that had much to do with Ben, or that he defined the role.  They had a good stuntman and a great design. So while he was fine, to me it had more to do with how Batman was written. Whereas only Bale could have pulled off Batman in the Nolan trilogy.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #587 on: March 31, 2016, 05:07:05 AM »
Watched it last night after downloading it. It made no impact on me what so ever. People want to give this 9/10? Lmao

Godfather is 9/10.

Pulp Fiction is 9/10.

Alien is 9/10.

In comparison to these well written, well acted and well directed classics, Batman v Superman is a repetative turd. We have seen the overall themes played out in this movie in just about every modern  superhero movie ad naseum. No sensible person will give a flying  fuck about this 6 months from now, except for lonely fanatics that collect dolls.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #588 on: March 31, 2016, 09:14:46 AM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #589 on: March 31, 2016, 09:53:16 AM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #590 on: March 31, 2016, 09:59:26 AM »
Best post ever

Glad White Devil approves!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #591 on: March 31, 2016, 09:59:59 AM »
I think the gay applies for you my sir.. Scroll down to the middle, there you'll see the player
(adblock is recommended, but it works)

My bad. The thing is, last time I tried to play the movie a "create an account" windows popped.

But whatever, it works now, whatever. And thanks  8)

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #592 on: March 31, 2016, 10:07:18 AM »
second thought... I can only watch TS's, not HD's... so the gay accusation remains.

It seems only TS versions are playable and the HD videos require registration... how do you plead, europe my sir?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #593 on: March 31, 2016, 10:08:35 AM »
second thought... I can only watch TS's, not HD's... so the gay accusation remains.

It seems only TS versions are playable and the HD videos require registration... how do you plead, europe my sir?

This is getbig so TS is approved.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #594 on: March 31, 2016, 10:12:07 AM »
you don't use torrents??

nice site. Thanks.  A couple I used to use were shutdown, but some movies are sick quality.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #595 on: March 31, 2016, 10:23:41 AM »
nice site. Thanks.  A couple I used to use were shutdown, but some movies are sick quality.

Yeah that's why I asked about the thread about the awesome free video streaming site where every single movie is hd, with subs, no broken links, no registration.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #596 on: March 31, 2016, 10:31:47 AM »
Yeah that's why I asked about the thread about the awesome free video streaming site where every single movie is hd, with subs, no broken links, no registration.

I'm watching deadpool now on this site and it's crystal clear.  Real nice quality.  No questions about registering.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #597 on: March 31, 2016, 10:35:38 AM »
I'm watching deadpool now on this site and it's crystal clear.  Real nice quality.  No questions about registering.

maybe it's your region. every movie I click to watch in hd, it directs me to registration... I'll quit.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #598 on: March 31, 2016, 10:37:07 AM »
maybe it's your region. every movie I click to watch in hd, it directs me to registration... I'll quit.

Use firefox and install ADBLOCK PLUS.

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #599 on: March 31, 2016, 10:37:18 AM »
Same for me, have to create a free account