Author Topic: im sick of protein powder and their sweetners costs and crap-all whole food...  (Read 10674 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
i just started using healthy and fit brand whey 2 lbs 24.99 ok cash wise very light powder in terms of the scoop,says 1 heaping scoop 48 grms ,i kept rechecking label to make sure was not typo ,cause most scoops for 40/45 grms is 2.very high amino chart breakdown and they use no advertising,i haved used ON WHEY long time and others,anybody else tried 'heathy and fit' brand?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
check the size of your scoop. i bet its a 30 gram scoop (70cc). you cant have 48 g protein inside of a 30g scoop.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Yea, check the size of the scoop.

I suppose it would depend on the scoop. Also check how many servings per container.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Yea, check the size of the scoop.

I suppose it would depend on the scoop. Also check how many servings per container.
I WILL,BUT A/ THATS THE SCOOP GIVEN.B/ SAYS 16 SERVINGS ,I GET CRAZY WITH AMOUNTS AND ALWAYS CALCULATE LABELS ON PROTEIN THIS ONE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT AND GOT ME ACTUALLY THINKING IF I READ IT WRONG.I;LL CHECK THE SCOOP,BUT IT SAID 1 HEAPING SCOOP,SO BE IT.THANKS GUYS.IT TASTES GOOD AND THERE BRAND IS VERY GOOD QUALITY.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
i just started using healthy and fit brand whey 2 lbs 24.99 ok cash wise very light powder in terms of the scoop,says 1 heaping scoop 48 grms ,i kept rechecking label to make sure was not typo ,cause most scoops for 40/45 grms is 2.very high amino chart breakdown and they use no advertising,i haved used ON WHEY long time and others,anybody else tried 'heathy and fit' brand?

Somewhat deceiving label  :-\

2 Lbs.   Heavenly Chocolate
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2 Oz. 1 Heaping Scoop(56g)
Servings Per Container16
Amount Per Serving   
Calories   196   
Calories From Fat   9   
   % Daily Value*
Total Fat   1g   1%
Saturated Fat   0g   0%
Cholesterol   less than5mg   1%
Sodium   290mg   12%
Total Carbohydrate   3g   1%
Dietary Fiber   0g   0%
Sugars   3g   
Protein   45g   
Vitamin A      0%
Vitamin C      2%
Calcium      8%
Iron      4%
Stevia Extract Herb (Stevia Rebaudiana) (Leaf) (Standardized 90% Steviosides)   56mg   †

Amino Acid Profile
(Typical Analysis - Mg Per 100 Gms)
L-Alanine   4368mg   
L-Arginine   2340mg   
L-Aspartic Acid   9594mg   
L-Cysteine   1482mg   
L-Glutamic Acid   13806mg   
L-Glycine   1482mg   
L-Histidine   1560mg   
L-Isoleucine   4212mg   
L-Leucine   10530mg   
L-Lysine   8502mg   
L-Methionine   1950mg   
L-Phenylalanine   2652mg   
L-Proline   3744mg   
L-Serine   3510mg   
L-Threonine   4134mg   
L-Tryptophan (Naturally Occurring)   1170mg   
L-Tyrosine   3042mg   
L-Valine   4212mg   
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
† Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients
Highest Quality, Most Biologically Active Whey Proteins And Peptides, Including Ion Exchange Whey Protein With Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha-Lactalbumin, Immunoglobulin, Bovine Serum Albumin, Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Hydrolysate Peptides And Amino Acids, Glutamine, Cocoa, Chocolate Flavor, Vanilla Flavor, Stevia (A Natural Herb)
:

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
i just begann using this...took me a day to adjust to the vanilla-i like it now-in ice water it tastes great
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
princess-how is the label decieving?
w

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
princess-how is the label decieving?

The label indicates a serving size of 1 scoop which weighs 56 grams.  njflex said he felt it had a high amino acid profile, however, the profile listed on the label is for 100 grams, almost twice the serving size.  My point is: read your labels carefully so you know what you're really getting.
:

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
The label indicates a serving size of 1 scoop which weighs 56 grams.  njflex said he felt it had a high amino acid profile, however, the profile listed on the label is for 100 grams, almost twice the serving size.  My point is: read your labels carefully so you know what you're really getting.
hmmm do u think its a good protein powder?
w

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
WOW I NEVER GET THIS INVOLVED IN ONE TOPIC BUT THANX PRINCESS L AND THE REST OF YOU WHO POSTED,ITS A 70 CC SCOOP SO FIGURE I DON'T KNOW,ITS A GOOD TASTE AND AMINO PROFILE IS IRRELEVANT CAUSE I USE OTHER STUFF,I'M A BASICS KIND OF GUY WITH SUPPS'S,BUT I LIKE THE INPIUT HERE SO THANX.ITS PRICED REASONABLE,AND LIKE I SAID EARLIER ARE AN OLDER COMPANY LIKE BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL AND DO NO ADVERTISING THAT COULD BE A GOOD THING NO?KEEPS COST LOWER AND PRODUCT BETTER I WOULD HOPE.IT SEEMS LIKE A GOOD PROTEIN ,I EAT A LOT OF GOOD CLEAN CHOICES OF REAL FOOD TOO.