Author Topic: Why did Ronnie stand PBB Radio up on Monday?  (Read 11587 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Bob Just Deleted The Thread Asking Why Ronnie Stood Him Up
« Reply #75 on: September 20, 2006, 12:15:49 PM »
College degrees are a dime/dozen. Did he get it at a local college, or a quality university? Did he get his degree in criminal justice or physics? Did he just scoot through with D's? Does he keep it up? Your brain is just as much a "muscle" as your body and needs constant workouts.

Lot of variables go into how intelligent you are/aren't. A framed degree on your wall doesn't say shit. Actions, eloquence, and accomplishments are the fruits of intelligence.

And those actions can't be saying "whoop whoop" and throwing up your hands in the air just like you don't care.
Eloquence can't be nuttin but a peanut".
Accomplishments can't be Mr O. years on a row - that has nothing to do w/ intelligence (good access to drugs as a cop, and knowing how to get around the law, has a lot to do w/ it).

monster truisms dude, very nice.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #76 on: September 20, 2006, 12:37:08 PM »
College degrees are a dime/dozen. Did he get it at a local college, or a quality university? Did he get his degree in criminal justice or physics? Did he just scoot through with D's? Does he keep it up? Your brain is just as much a "muscle" as your body and needs constant workouts.

Lot of variables go into how intelligent you are/aren't. A framed degree on your wall doesn't say shit. Actions, eloquence, and accomplishments are the fruits of intelligence.

And those actions can't be saying "whoop whoop" and throwing up your hands in the air just like you don't care.
Eloquence can't be nuttin but a peanut".
Accomplishments can't be Mr O. years on a row - that has nothing to do w/ intelligence (good access to drugs as a cop, and knowing how to get around the law, has a lot to do w/ it).

I'm too smart to give that a post a "whoop whoop" - but I do agree with the whole thing  :D
Motherboy (the band).

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #77 on: September 20, 2006, 02:00:43 PM »
College degrees are a dime/dozen.

that depends on where you graduate from 8)

Flower Boy Ran Away

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #78 on: September 20, 2006, 02:28:09 PM »
I did my usual tounge-in-cheek style joking...nothing more, nothing less.

Ronnie is a friend of mine, has been for many years. While I am disapointed in his lack of courtesy...I hold nothing personal against him. I think we handled it quite well, given the circumstances...

Taking a few light-hearted jabs is all in good sportmanship...nothing different than Ronnie taking a few shots at Gustavo, or Jay at last years press conference.

Okay then now that you admit that you were kidding and say that you don;t hold anything personal then I apologize for saying that you were hating on Ronnie.

ali23

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: September 20, 2006, 04:52:48 PM »
Absolutely I'll drop it, after Bob gives a one sentence explanation.

shutup.

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2006, 05:23:00 AM »
See, no respect for an 8 time Olymipa winner. College grad, Police officer, means nothing. If he was a high scholl drop out you'd be saying the same thing "eh, he's just a dummy with muscles", NOTHING is ever good enough for the peanut gallery is it? That's probably one of the reasons he didn't show.
...he figured "fuck em" >:(
It's not right but I understand

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2006, 07:54:13 AM »
Getbig´s sense of humor its one of a kind and its one of the resons i come here...
But Ronnie must get some respect...it can be a lots of reasons of why he didnt do the show...And now i think it doesnt matter anymore after all, since the show was days ago..LOL
The guy its the most winning pro of all times, and probably will be the most dominant Olympia champion of all times...Everyone has access to drugs and trainning, but in like 40 years, no one in the planet did what this guy is doing...
Bodybuilding might not change the world in any aspect...but he is the best in the world in what he does (with a lot of facts to prove that).
This at least give him the right of having respect from people, or at least the people involved with bodybuilding in some way.
 Im saying all of this and Ronnie isnt even one of my favorite Pros!!!!

'LIGHT WEIGHT BABYYYY BOOOOOOOOOOOO"

;)
!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #82 on: September 21, 2006, 08:23:09 AM »
Word has it.....

That Ronnie thought the interview was being conducted by somebody important in the industry....

then he realized it was Bob Chick.

nuff said

;D

hahahahahahhaha...hahahahaah....this post is awesome
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 21, 2006, 08:25:18 AM »
ITS ALL OK I JUST SPOKE TO RONNIE AND HE SAID;

(in a unusaly high pitched voice for such a large man)

THANK YOU GOD , PRAISE GOD , THANK YOU GOD , PRAISE GOD, BABBABABBABABBA, THANK YOU GOD, PRAISE GOD, BABBABABBABABBABABBA, GOD GOD GOD !!

So all is fine , PHEW !! ::)
haaaaaaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhahahah...hahahahha.hey by the way hrdcore wich pro are you anyways
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 21, 2006, 08:26:57 AM »
Apparently on his planet, 5th tier pros and their fabricated facts (i.e. tricep tears) are not on the radar screen.
hahahahah.dude your sense of humour is awesome..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #85 on: September 21, 2006, 09:15:16 AM »
Nice work Bob Just tell some of the fools on here,How the fluck is it your fault when Ronnie didn't turn up.and before some of you dickshits call me a whore STFU.

Now who would they do that?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 21, 2006, 12:03:33 PM »
Only people that don't know Ronnie, think he's not intelligent....He is a college grad with a degree in accounting, a former police officer in Tevas,and has done quite well with his earnings from his BB career.

Who says bodybuilders can't spell

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #87 on: September 21, 2006, 12:52:57 PM »
it was a really shitty thing for ronnie to do if it wasnt for a good reason

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #88 on: September 21, 2006, 05:39:12 PM »
Ronnie is gunning for a record number 9.. Why the heck he has to bother about giving an interview? Especially from a gifter than a earner
I am a mini beast

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #89 on: September 22, 2006, 06:52:59 AM »
See, no respect for an 8 time Olymipa winner. College grad, Police officer, means nothing. If he was a high scholl drop out you'd be saying the same thing "eh, he's just a dummy with muscles", NOTHING is ever good enough for the peanut gallery is it? That's probably one of the reasons he didn't show.
...he figured "f**k em" >:(
It's not right but I understand
Yep I second that  - he prolly took a peak here saw all the hatred. Thus when he had to cut his cardio session short a couple of minutes early in order to make the radio show - ha was like the hell with that f_uckum!!
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #90 on: September 22, 2006, 07:03:36 AM »
Police officers aren't particularly smart. They're actually some of the dumbest people around.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
Re: Why did Ronnie stand PBB Radio up on Monday?
« Reply #91 on: September 22, 2006, 02:26:15 PM »
Read my second sentence.

I did:

Did he get it at a local college, or a quality university?

Not all college degrees are a dime a dozen because there are prestigious hard schools (like where I graduated from ;)) and then there are the "other" schools lol.

thus, you cannot make the generalization that they are a dime a dozen 8)
Flower Boy Ran Away