Author Topic: Well, Jay confirms how he won the Mr. O (from a 2005 ad)  (Read 2720 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Well, Jay confirms how he won the Mr. O (from a 2005 ad)
« on: January 06, 2011, 07:15:11 PM »
"I have a look that is marketable. I'm the all-American guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I cam from small town USA, and I never thought I would ever make it the big time. I think people can relate to that, my story."

Hmmmm...ad by Meso-Tech...you too, if you look like the all American guy, can be a mediocre Mr. O (within this ad, he's getting his priceless hair done...)   

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Well, Jay confirms how he won the Mr. O (from a 2005 ad)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 07:17:19 PM »
yes, we all want to look like a fridge with the haircut of a gay child

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 07:20:38 PM »
Somehow, the picture of a fridge with a blonde Hitler Youth hair cut, seems like one of the funniest things...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 07:45:26 PM »
"I have a look that is marketable. I'm the all-American guy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I cam from small town USA, and I never thought I would ever make it the big time. I think people can relate to that, my story."

Hmmmm...ad by Meso-Tech...you too, if you look like the all American guy, can be a mediocre Mr. O (within this ad, he's getting his priceless hair done...)   
Parker.............you know better..........post a link/pic/evidence of said quote.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 07:59:35 PM »
Parker.............you know better..........post a link/pic/evidence of said quote.
Here ya go...

chaos

• Getbig V
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 08:07:51 PM »
Yes, Jay won cause he was white >:(

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:44 PM »
;D
Bodybuilding mags, they actually do some good, other than toilet tissue and hitting stink bugs...they can be used to back up a statement...

Actually, I'm throwing a ton of them out...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2011, 08:13:29 PM »
It's kind of funny cause he's not exactly good looking, swollen bloated gh face and a jay leno jaw, lol

if he looked like frank sepe then I could understand him saying something like that..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2011, 08:26:07 PM »
It's kind of funny cause he's not exactly good looking, swollen bloated gh face and a jay leno jaw, lol

if he looked like frank sepe then I could understand him saying something like that..

Yeah, his eyes are kinda beady-looking as well, before he "blew up", his jaw wasn't as bad...

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 07:51:39 AM »

LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2011, 02:43:43 PM »
its too funny jay has won the o 4 times or whatever, and is still pretty far past anyone and he still gets flamed for this shit   too funny

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2011, 02:46:11 PM »

;D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2011, 02:57:55 PM »
its too funny jay has won the o 4 times or whatever, and is still pretty far past anyone and he still gets flamed for this shit   too funny
No this shit is funny, he is not so far past anybody. He has been given all his Mr. o titles, the competition is far better than him. Hell, his lucky kai effed up on his prep, or he would have fucked him like a grapefruit...

epic_alien

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2011, 04:08:40 PM »
No this shit is funny, he is not so far past anybody. He has been given all his Mr. o titles, the competition is far better than him. Hell, his lucky kai effed up on his prep, or he would have fucked him like a grapefruit...

parker,

i thought we estabslished that your no longer allowed to comment on the placings of mr o contestants. you are not in any posistion to do so.

now, fat chicks, the nwest bling, the newest flashy car, yeah that is yur area. but please, for the last time, do not try and comment on mastters in whih you know nothing.

saying jays win were gifts? that just shows how biased you are rather than making a decision based on rational thought.

i mean your the guy who thinks heath should have betan jay right? unreal shit right there dude.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2011, 04:09:14 PM »
Who brings a physique that is "far better" than him? Not just one bodypart, but the whole package.

Self Outed. :-[
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

epic_alien

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2011, 06:58:36 PM »
x2

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2011, 07:05:37 PM »
Who brings a physique that is "far better" than him? Not just one bodypart, but the whole package.

Self Outed. :-[
And who is he "pretty far past anyone"? I said that statement to prove how out of place yours was...which is why I didn't state any names (note I said competition) ;)

parker,

i thought we estabslished that your no longer allowed to comment on the placings of mr o contestants. you are not in any posistion to do so.

now, fat chicks, the nwest bling, the newest flashy car, yeah that is yur area. but please, for the last time, do not try and comment on mastters in whih you know nothing.

saying jays win were gifts? that just shows how biased you are rather than making a decision based on rational thought.

i mean your the guy who thinks heath should have betan jay right? unreal shit right there dude.
Everybody knows Jay's wins are gifts, right down to his Arnold wins When you break Jay down, all he has is size and width, and he only had 2009 from the front, and that was only the most improved...It's sad when there are NPC competitors who have better detail front AND back than Jay.

Ad many people think Heath should have beaten Jay...

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2011, 07:09:59 PM »
And who is he "pretty far past anyone"? I said that statement to prove how out of place yours was...which is why I didn't state any names (note I said competition) ;)

Everybody knows Jay's wins are gifts, right down to his Arnold wins When you break Jay down, all he has is size and width, and he only had 2009 from the front, and that was only the most improved...It's sad when there are NPC competitors who have better detail front AND back than Jay.

Ad many people think Heath should have beaten Jay...
I never said that.......you're talking about caseyviolator........

Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

epic_alien

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2011, 07:17:09 PM »
fuck parker what is it that you cant comprehend about how bodybuilding is scored?

the judges are the oly ones that matter, not you and a bunch of telemarketers who buy 65 dollar jordans.

here is how it works.

stand 2 guys next to each other

one is allot bigger than the other, but the other has much better condition. the conditioned man wins.

one man is much bigger than the other man, and is in equal condition as the smaller man. can you fill in the blank here parker?

Jaime

• Getbig V
  • North Pole, fucking elves left, right and centre.
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2011, 07:28:07 PM »
Yes, Jay won cause he was white >:(

He isn't any more?

;D
Trans Milkshake.