Author Topic: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger  (Read 28339 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2013, 12:15:00 PM »
Posting Groinks personal info = mega douche move.

More douchey in fact, than using the phrase "mega douche."

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2013, 12:20:10 PM »
Posting Groinks personal info = mega douche move.

More douchey in fact, than using the phrase "mega douche."

it just means he has won

its the same with me and the elves

they escalate the shit as much as they can because ultimately they know they are to beta to win on here
T

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »
it just means he has won

its the same with me and the elves

they escalate the shit as much as they can because ultimately they know they are to beta to win on here

It's just a slimy move period. Fkn fairies and elvs....

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »
hahahaha I remember when he posted that on the misc a few years ago. So cruel, yet so funny. I have to say I kind of miss the guy

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2013, 12:47:16 PM »
Oh my....the drug charge was dropped, I paid a fine and walked away...ooooooh  ::)

Lol @ the bullshit morality.

pretty reckless driving "dirty" with a suspended license, but I guess that is the down side to living someplace where you need a car to get anywhere.  The alternative is house arrest.

Get a sugar momma to chauffeur u

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »
Oh no...i got arrested  :-[

Now all of the CEO billionaires at Getbig are going to judge me  ::)
Groink you pay rent for all the space you rent in these fucks head's? Oh no! You were arrested before! No chance any of these chumps have ever been arrested when they dont ever leave their parents basement, jacked in to the internet all day. I have been arrested more than a couple times. Not bragging, not proud of it but sure dont give a fuck either.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2013, 01:03:37 PM »
What the fuck Getbig is going through one of these phases again where one out of every five threads is about Groink

Yup :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2013, 01:03:57 PM »
I have had a warrant out for my arrest  because I was out of the country and the neighbour to whom I had given the keys and asked to watch the post never let me know when the letter from the police arrived.

A very unsettling experience and definitely not something to be proud of.

what was thew offence
T

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2013, 01:06:38 PM »
Groink you pay rent for all the space you rent in these fucks head's? Oh no! You were arrested before! No chance any of these chumps have ever been arrested when they dont ever leave their parents basement, jacked in to the internet all day. I have been arrested more than a couple times. Not bragging, not proud of it but sure dont give a fuck either.

I'd bet money that if everyone here had to use their real identity and post a pic...guys like me, you Wiggs, OTH, Galeniko, One more rep, MOS, Mesomorph78, Tommywisbone, Arce88 , bigmc,sevastase...and someone who i cant name for political reasons  ;D  and others would be rolling on the floor laughing at the people behind the "tough    talk" around here. We'd probably sprain a testicle from laughing so hard

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2013, 01:09:23 PM »
I'd bet money that if everyone here had to use their real identity and post a pic...guys like me, you Wiggs, OTH, Galeniko, One more rep, MOS, Mesomorph78, Tommywisbone, Arce88 , bigmc,sevastase...and others would be rolling on the floor laughing at the people behind the "tough    talk" around here. We'd probably sprain a testicle from laughing so hard

their anonymity is their shield

they cant fuck with guys like us in real life

this is the only chance they get to feel like they are winning

its fucking tragic
T

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2013, 01:22:11 PM »
Who gives a fuck if he got arrested... Jesus, we ve all been in the past,

I've been arrested plenty of times, the last, I was drunk and jumped in the back of an ambulance and refused
to get out, the paramedic had to call the police, drunk and disorderly charge, no biggie, heck, my cousin is still barred
from Australia, lifetime ban.

People who live their lives are generally going to brush with the law at some stage, we all make mistakes and at the end of the
day, who gives a fuck!

Regards.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2013, 01:25:42 PM »
I'd bet money that if everyone here had to use their real identity and post a pic...guys like me, you Wiggs, OTH, Galeniko, One more rep, MOS, Mesomorph78, Tommywisbone, Arce88 , bigmc,sevastase...and someone who i cant name for political reasons  ;D  and others would be rolling on the floor laughing at the people behind the "tough    talk" around here. We'd probably sprain a testicle from laughing so hard

Political reasons >:(

;D ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2013, 01:28:09 PM »

I've been arrested plenty of times, the last, I was drunk and jumped in the back of an ambulance and refused
to get out, the paramedic had to call the police, drunk and disorderly charge, no biggie, heck, my cousin is still barred

People who live their lives are generally going to brush with the law at some stage, we all make mistakes and at the end of the
day, who gives a fuck!

Regards.

Strong username to subject material ratio  :D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2013, 01:33:57 PM »
Oh no...i got arrested  :-[

Now all of the CEO billionaires at Getbig are going to judge me  ::)

:D

Well if it happens again I've got two bailbondsmen and one kick ass lawyer on speed dial- just let know and they will have you out faster than you can say police brutality.
a

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »
when a woman comes over to your place, do you hide the playstation or do you show her your newest games?

hahahahhahahaha ;D

hahahaha.

Reminds me of a time i was 19 went back to a girls house i met in the local pub. She put her fucking playstation on and wanted me to play "crash bandicoot".

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2013, 01:35:18 PM »
he was a cool kid, would of been a awesome getbigger, but would of had a few meltdowns too.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 01:36:07 PM »
It's pathetic that he juiced himself to the gills to get just over the natural limit, he should have stuck around Sandow levels but he trained and eat like shit and needed juice to get over it.

Those women are fucking scum, I have sort of witnessed them myself, a black woman at work noticed my arms when I was wearing a shirt with very short sleeves and asked me to flex them for her and to touch them etc. and you all know how skinny my arms are. She probably would have worshipped someone like Zyzz lol.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 01:38:07 PM »

day, who gives a fuck!

Regards.

You are WAY off base here....The typical Getbig member graduated from a very prestigious private school at 12 years old....graduated cum.laude from Harvard law at 16.....had a change of heart so wrapped up a Phd from Culmbia in two years and went into private practice in Manhattan's upper west side.

All the while, buying low...selling high...Traveling the globe in their G6 throwing Supermodels overboard if they so much as get a blemish on their ankle. We are lucky to be in their presence , modesty is the only reason they don't divulge their true identity.

Whiskey

• Getbig III
  • Team Billy Of Peace
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 01:48:01 PM »
You are WAY off base here....The typical Getbig member graduated from a very prestigious private school at 12 years old....graduated cum.laude from Harvard law at 16.....had a change of heart so wrapped up a Phd from Culmbia in two years and went into private practice in Manhattan's upper west side.

All the while, buying low...selling high...Traveling the globe in their G6 throwing Supermodels overboard if they so much as get a blemish on their ankle. We are lucky to be in their presence , modesty is the only reason they don't divulge their true identity.

You forgot to mention the 500lbs bench press  :D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 01:51:28 PM »
posting groink's personal info? in a zyzz thread no less? wtf is wrong with you??? kill yourself now

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »
You forgot to mention the 500lbs bench press  :D
Also 250 pounds ripped, ready to step on an IFBB stage!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2013, 01:57:57 PM »
I didn't want to make the post too long or someone might have an aneurysm and post my mugshot again

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2013, 01:59:35 PM »
I didn't want to make the post too long or someone might have an aneurysm and post my mugshot again

if you want my advice and i know you do  8)

dont even acknowledge when they post it

that will drive them crazy

fuck them beta bitches
T

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2013, 02:01:10 PM »
Suggestion 4 non Australian AZIZ's  folowers:

- visit Australia in summer:Sydney,Brisbane,Gold Coast,etc,.
- attend rage/warehouses parties,surfing clubs,North Bondi beach gym & so on ,,,,,,
- you'll see hundreds of athletically build guy's & discover that Aziz was nothing special
- avoid Sydney's Oxford Street (poofs area)

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2013, 02:01:19 PM »
no,noone has noticed your arms, she needed a toothpick urgently.
I don't lie I am brutally honest about everything, I don't give a shit about impressing people on the internet.