Author Topic: hahahaha, Trump gets ignored.  (Read 1970 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: hahahaha, Trump gets ignored.
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 05:48:37 AM »
It's ironic you say this when leftist MSM news organizations have hosted most of the debates. I guess if Obama can't beat them on his record then the next best thing to do is unleash his propagandists in the MSM to handle it.

you're a broken record with this MSM thing..get over it...its so not true

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 05:50:39 AM »
former GOP boss ed gillespie said repubs shouldn't go on it.  for a very good reason.

Trump said he still might run for president as an independet.

Why would you, as a serious candiate, want to subject yourself to a potential competitor with moderator powers, hurting your chances all night?

Imagine OBAMA hosting the Repub debate - he would ask Qs which would make the candidates to make his own chances better.

Great point by a top republican.

this would be awesome TV however :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 05:51:53 AM »
this would be awesome TV however :)

uuuuggghhhhh .....  ....   uuuggghhh . ........   failed polices . . . . .   uuugghhhhh  .     bush  . . . .  . . . . hope  . . . . . . . change . . . . . uggggghhhhh    . . .  . . . yes we can . .  . . uuuggghhhh

Obama is a bore. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 06:18:03 AM »
New RNC Chair Reince Priebus agrees - a candidate shouldn't allow a potential competitor to moderate a debate.  It's that simple.

Newt is trapped now, so he's taking the 333386 talking point.  "if you wanna be the leader of the free world, you sohuld be able to face trump..."

That is, of course, until Trump (spontaneous as he is...) blurts out the birther Q and newt steps in a pile of crap answering.  :(

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2011, 06:24:38 AM »
I would LOVE to face Obama.   I would put that commie illiterate in his place. 

that would be funny you looking for your mouse to copy and paste shit for a responce ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 06:27:04 AM »
that would be funny you looking for your mouse to copy and paste shit for a responce ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 06:30:42 AM »
IMO, this is nothing more than a coronation for newt, with Santorum tagging along trying to suck up for that VP slot.

A made-for-tv endorsement show.  Period.  Newt playing ball but probably a littttle nervous about it.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 06:32:29 AM »

^^^^^
           two post up

:D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2011, 08:02:44 AM »
::)  ::)

Whatever fool - even you cant spin the absolute failure obama has been.   like him, you cant defend a damn thing he has done and have only to resort to personal insults. 

Can you explain how ATM machines are the cause of the bad economy?  Apparently your glorious messiah Thugbama seems to believe so.   

Pointing out the truth about you as being "insults".

I guess for you.  Cause the truth hurts doesn't it?  Just as I said you would look as stupid to a national audience as you do to an internet audience.  Keep trying twerp.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2011, 08:04:44 AM »
Pointing out the truth about you as being "insults".

I guess for you.  Cause the truth hurts doesn't it?  Just as I said you would look as stupid to a national audience as you do to an internet audience.  Keep trying twerp.

Yeah - would love for ThugBama to keep blaming ATM machines.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2011, 08:09:58 AM »
Yeah - would love for ThugBama to keep blaming ATM machines.   

Yeah would love for you to debate anyone without running in circles, talking off point, lying, crying, whining, and trying to deflect what the subject issue is about.

I can see Obama beating you at your own game.  Not that it isn't hard to do.  All he would have to do is sit there and respond "You supported Palin.  haahahahah  You supported Trump. hahahaha  You supported Cain. hahahaha"

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2011, 08:10:49 AM »
Yeah would love for you to debate anyone without running in circles, talking off point, lying, crying, whining, and trying to deflect what the subject issue is about.

I can see Obama beating you at your own game.  Not that it isn't hard to do.  All he would have to do is sit there and respond "You supported Palin.  haahahahah  You supported Trump. hahahaha  You supported Cain. hahahaha"

Sliced and Diced 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 08:47:46 AM »
Yes, you would be sliced and diced.  Because a debate doesn't allow for cut and paste jobs or youtube spam.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2011, 08:49:50 AM »
Yes, you would be sliced and diced.  Because a debate doesn't allow for cut and paste jobs or youtube spam.

Schiff is youtube spam?     LOL.   Try to refute even one point in that clip dissecting Obama's like "Communism we can believe in" nonsense.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2011, 08:52:08 AM »

x2

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2011, 08:53:14 AM »

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2011, 08:53:57 AM »
Ill post it again - please refute one point 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2011, 08:54:40 AM »

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 09, 2011, 08:57:11 AM »
Ill post it again - please refute one point 

Schiff is a smart man on economy no doubt

FarRightLooney

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: December 09, 2011, 09:24:05 AM »
I think it is a mistake for all the candidates to not show. Trump has star power and will draw in viewers who would never tune into a Fox News or other news station. Especially dumb for a guy like Huntsman who needs all the name recognition he can garner.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 09, 2011, 09:33:10 AM »
I think it is a mistake for all the candidates to not show. Trump has star power and will draw in viewers who would never tune into a Fox News or other news station. Especially dumb for a guy like Huntsman who needs all the name recognition he can garner.

Hmm good point it could make the path for some candidates now the top dogs are not coming
Might be a break who knows

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 09, 2011, 09:38:04 AM »

trump said he might run against them.

any candidate would be crazy to allow a potential moderator co CONTROL the debate, ask anything he wants, etc.

Imagine if Moderator Trump wants to talk about Newt's affairs for 2 hours.  He can.  I dont know why any candidate would want to subject himself to that kind of potential abuse.  And 2 RNC chairs, and most of the candidates, agree.

Trump is a joke.  he's desperate to stay in the media.  he'll be having media wars with bachmann and mitt now... just because they declined his offer (politely!)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 09, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »

I'm sure he does this in court as well..would be funny as hell to see

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 09, 2011, 01:05:41 PM »

I'll tell you what Andreisa95%er - I have a matter on in Bronx Supreme on December 16th at 9:30 at 857 Grand Concourse - you can see then if you like.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2011, 01:10:43 PM »

No judge would allow bullshit like that in his court.  Let alone have an attorney with mental delusions actually representing someone.