Author Topic: Ausstralian 2009 - Is Lee Priest in the show???  (Read 13482 times)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
Re: Aussie Pro: Is Lee Priest in the show???
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2009, 05:46:44 PM »
So you think Hank is in Aus?  He gave me that impression.

Yes, it is obvious. He has slipped up a few times.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2009, 05:54:11 PM »
Yes, it is obvious. He has slipped up a few times.

Do you think it's Vince Basile? 

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2009, 06:03:00 PM »

No but I think Basile and godfather seen to be pushing the same barrow, a worn, torn, broken down and boring old wheel barrow at that.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #53 on: January 18, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

I thought that for a second, but think about it.

Hank hates Lee, yet Basile went to Lee's grandfathers funeral.

It ain't Lee, but i remember a while ago Hank made a reference to being an Aussie...
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #54 on: January 18, 2009, 06:05:42 PM »
No but I think Basile and godfather seen to be pushing the same barrow, a worn, torn, broken down and boring old wheel barrow at that.
The end bit just described Basile to a "T"  ;D

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #55 on: January 18, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »
whats the story behing this photo anyway, I mean a guy looking like lee priest WITH the face tattoo cannot just appear  ;D

Lee Priest was attempted to commit suicide about a year back. Big to-do on Get Big, many funny posts rooting for Lee to do the deed.

This picture was of him being carted out.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2009, 08:08:16 PM »
Bump for deductive reasoning and crime fighting.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2009, 09:06:48 PM »
Tony, you're way out of line!

Bottom line, the Aussie Pro's success is purely dependant upon whether or not 'the midget' is competing!  Your attempts to draw destraction from this fact is not only devious but symbolises what this industry is all about; corruption, lies, underhandedness and double dealing.

I expected better of you Tony!

Again, i call on you to tell the truth regarding 'the midet's' health.  Stop playing these pathetic and hollow 'media mind games'. Stop manipulating the fans and sponsors with your half truths!

It is a simple question Tony; '' Is the Midget IN or is he OUT? ''

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2009, 09:16:32 PM »
Tony, you're way out of line!

Bottom line, the Aussie Pro's success is purely dependant upon whether or not 'the midget' is competing!  Your attempts to draw destraction from this fact is not only devious but symbolises what this industry is all about; corruption, lies, underhandedness and double dealing.

I expected better of you Tony!

Again, i call on you to tell the truth regarding 'the midet's' health.  Stop playing these pathetic and hollow 'media mind games'. Stop manipulating the fans and sponsors with your half truths!

It is a simple question Tony; '' Is the Midget IN or is he OUT? ''

The Aussie pro depends on much more than Lee competing you imbecile. Lee is a drawcard but as you know, anything can happen. I really hope he makes it but whatever happens, i know he will do his best for the fans, as always.

I have got 15-20 other pros to worry about and same goes, they will do their best.

I think you know me better than you let on "Hank" so how about some new material!

As I posted last week which you responded to before you decided to start a thread about the same thing.
You are really slipping Hank. Please read below.

"I spoke to Lee yesterday, he is still training for the show and working around is injury. He will do his best to compete, I will do my best to put on a fantastic show.

As for ticket sales being down. They don't go on sale until next week, so I guess you are technically correct.

However, as much as you can hope for failure I will not be influenced by negative internet heroes."

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2009, 09:28:03 PM »
Hank Wood is a classic passive agressive personality type

he is attracted to BB, yet hates it and BB's

hank, by Freudian psychoanalysis, is a closet homosexual

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2009, 09:49:33 PM »
Don't try and underplay the situation Tony!  You know that Lee is crucial to the success of this show.

As it stands the lineup is looking pretty dismal; a bunch of ethnic-Aussie-unknowns  and a spattering of broken-down-second-tiered-Pros.

Yes Tony, stop with the patronising tone!  You may be able to bluff and confuse your little legions of mindless-meatheads but i don't buy it.  You are a shrewd and crass marketeer  who will 'play up' any situation if it means putting bums on seats.

Yes Tony, you obviously live by the mantra; 'Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story!'.

Again Tony, tell the faithful the truth about 'the midget' and his 'no show'. 

Don't fluff around the edges with bullshit about him working his way around the injury, and crap like he will do what he can for the fans!

I have heard it all before Tony, and quite frankly, am growing sick and tired of the same old promo-scams that you incessantly put your name to!

Enough is enough!

Yet again, Hank is like a freight train of truth barreling down the tracks. It seems this "Tony" clown is stuck in the tunnel and unable to see the truth, Hank is trying to set him straight (pun intended) and this "Tony" clown keeps bobbing and weaving.

Tony! If you you know more about Hank, why keep it under wraps? Give us the info we need to either tell Hank to 'get fucked' or to put you on the schmoe list.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2009, 09:52:43 PM »
That is your worst effort yet "Hank"

What you would you like me to say?
Should I call off the show?
Maybe jump off a bridge?
Ban Lee from competing in it?
Hunt you down and squash you like a fly?

I have tried with an honest answer, tried clever marketing, tried name calling, tried patronising but nothing is up to your standards.

You are like a fly, germy, annoying and again no friends.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2009, 09:55:50 PM »
That is your worst effort yet "Hank"

What you would you like me to say?
Should I call off the show?
Maybe jump off a bridge?
Ban Lee from competing in it?
Hunt you down and squash you like a fly?

I have tried with an honest answer, tried clever marketing, tried name calling, tried patronising but nothing is up to your standards.

You are like a fly, germy, annoying and again no friends.

GIVE US THE GOODS TONY.

Who is "HANK WOOD"? Stop arguing with ghosts and set the record straight!

All of Get Big awaits your response.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2009, 09:56:30 PM »
Hank, enough of your negative tones all the time.  I don't know why you are against your home country so much (yes, Hank sounds and knows a lot about Australia), but come on already.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2009, 09:57:55 PM »
Hank, enough of your negative tones all the time.  I don't know why you are against your home country so much (yes, Hank sounds and knows a lot about Australia), but come on already.

Ron, thanks for chiming in.

Don't you have the power to expose Hank Wood? I used to find his truth telling to be frank and enlightening but now it seems he may just be a washed up and embittered BBer looking to stir shit up.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2009, 09:58:23 PM »
Thanks Ron. I hope you are well and enjoy the Ironman.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2009, 10:02:21 PM »

LEE! Is it really you?

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2009, 10:12:55 PM »
Ive been saying Hanks an Aussie all along, not only that i think hes a victorian, he doesnt have a huge knowledge of the sport either just reads what he can on the internet then throws his negative angle on everything. He used to be funny at times but his passionate hate for anything Aussie is sickening.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2009, 03:06:16 AM »
Lee has said he is doing the show....he is training around the shoulder injury. As he said.. if he comes in 95-100 percent he will be doing the show. Contest prep is hard enough... try doing it with a torn bicep tendon. But he is and he will be there. But he will not go onstage if he doesn't look his best or close to his best. As for the contract... Lee has not signed it yet. The deadline is March 9... a week before the show.
Tony is not lying... Lee told him he is doing the show... and he is. He has said many times on other boards the Australian Pro will be his first show back... and depending on his shoulder injury and his condition ... he will be onstage.
He has not torn his bicep but the tendon that anchors the bicep to the shoulder. This limits him on certain excercises. But from what I've heard, he is in the gym twice a day and doing cardio twice a day as well.
I have inside sources that have shown me the IP address of Hank Wood. His IP address is from Canberra, Australia. If Hank is so truthfull, why does he hide behind a screen name. Why not say who he really is.... cause he's a fuckin coward...
I WILL EAT YOU!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2009, 10:14:13 AM »
Hank Wood is a classic passive agressive personality type

he is attracted to BB, yet hates it and BB's

hank, by Freudian psychoanalysis, is a closet homosexual

agreed and the same can be said about many getbiggers

they know who they are :)

E
E

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2009, 10:21:53 AM »
Lee is gettin a bit too big for his boots  ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2009, 02:58:39 PM »
Lee is gettin a bit too big for his Boot's ;D

The Little guy has feet like Pigs Trotters.

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2009, 04:20:19 PM »
Lee has said he is doing the show....he is training around the shoulder injury. As he said.. if he comes in 95-100 percent he will be doing the show. Contest prep is hard enough... try doing it with a torn bicep tendon. But he is and he will be there. But he will not go onstage if he doesn't look his best or close to his best. As for the contract... Lee has not signed it yet. The deadline is March 9... a week before the show.
Tony is not lying... Lee told him he is doing the show... and he is. He has said many times on other boards the Australian Pro will be his first show back... and depending on his shoulder injury and his condition ... he will be onstage.
He has not torn his bicep but the tendon that anchors the bicep to the shoulder. This limits him on certain excercises. But from what I've heard, he is in the gym twice a day and doing cardio twice a day as well.
I have inside sources that have shown me the IP address of Hank Wood. His IP address is from Canberra, Australia. If Hank is so truthfull, why does he hide behind a screen name. Why not say who he really is.... cause he's a fuckin coward...

There you have it, well said!

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »
Didn't the IFBB change the Contract rule to be 6weeks before contest deadline.?

AVBG

« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2009, 04:29:17 PM »
Didn't the IFBB change the Contract rule to be 6weeks before contest deadline.?

That rule changed some time ago, early 08