Author Topic: Ausstralian 2009 - Is Lee Priest in the show???  (Read 13490 times)

AVBG

Re: Aussie Pro: Is Lee Priest in the show???
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2009, 05:01:17 PM »
Not sure but what I have read Chick couldn't handle the heat of a Gimmick.Too many hard questions about IFBB Drug Rules and IFBB Rep stuff about Milos and Priest.Many here would think he should NOT have Mod rights.

I disagree, Bob does a good job around here and IMO as the IFBB Athletes rep... It's a thankless job at the best of times, most of the pro's bitch and moan about a whole host of subjects but not many of them man up and voice their concerns in the proper way (in order to be fairly heard) with the IFBB. 

Also, truth be told The Godfather is a troll who couldn't care less about the state of bodybuilding.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 05:16:04 PM »
Yes Chick can handle the Hard times he proved that by how he handled the godfather just press delete.Milos agrees with you that Chick is #1.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2009, 05:24:36 PM »
This seems like a good question for people who have to pay to get in to this show.Is Priest competing?I believe if his contract is signed and in and he can't compete he will end up with a nice fine from the IFBB.

No one has been fined since the old days of Wayne DeMilia....If he's injured, he's injured...a simple phon call would suffice.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2009, 05:29:24 PM »
No one has been fined since the old days of Wayne DeMilia....If he's injured, he's injured...a simple phon call would suffice.
            Is that the Official Rule because the Rule Book states it very differently.A guy like Priest would have to fly to the USA and see a IFBB Doctor to be released from his contest contract.Now if that Rule has been changed More Power to you Bob.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2009, 05:34:08 PM »
            Is that the Official Rule because the Rule Book states it very differently.A guy like Priest would have to fly to the USA and see a IFBB Doctor to be released from his contest contract.Now if that Rule has been changed More Power to you Bob.

Athletes dint put 12-14 weeks of money and effort into preparing for a show to purposely bail out....doesn't happen. No advantage to fine the athlete.....and none have.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2009, 05:41:17 PM »
The Promoter may have a different opinion on that.They like to throw names around and draw people to shows.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2009, 05:44:39 PM »
The Promoter may have a different opinion on that.They like to throw names around and draw people to shows.

That question would be better served to the promoter then...perhaps they have had discussion about it, or perhaps Lee has never even signed a contract...who knows?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2009, 08:36:33 PM »
That question would be better served to the promoter then...perhaps they have had discussion about it, or perhaps Lee has never even signed a contract...who knows?
                Good point considering the Contract has to be signed 6weeks before the contest.Maybe Priest is not worried about the contract as he doesn't need air tickets to get there.

io856

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2009, 09:31:11 PM »
                Good point considering the Contract has to be signed 6weeks before the contest.Maybe Priest is not worried about the contract as he doesn't need air tickets to get there.
MISS KAREN IS BACK!!!!!!!!!

WTF !!!!!

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 01:39:42 AM »
So is there a confirmed competitors list?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 01:41:12 AM »
The promoter of the Aussie Pro has been using the Priest name to promote his show.  

The promoter must start talking.  He knows the truth about Lee's injury.  

Bottom line, the fans are sick of being lied to.  The fans demand answers.

The promoter must tell the truth about Lee and his injury.

The promoter must not 'hold out' on the truth just so he can sell a few extra tickets.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 02:52:03 AM »
What bodypart did Lee injure again?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 02:53:39 AM »

Torn bicep and a screwed up shoulder. Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if Lee sat this one out with not one, but two injuries..... :-\
No doubt about it...

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2009, 02:55:41 AM »

His shoulder. And he tore the bicep but its not a "threatening" tear, bicep is more peaked now according to him.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Re: Aussie Pro: Tony, is 'The Midget' IN or OUT !!!
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2009, 04:13:02 AM »
Well I'll be damned.

That fckin' Weider office I bet!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2009, 04:18:00 AM »

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2009, 04:42:56 AM »
That's Lee Priest.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2009, 07:44:31 AM »

Lee in darker times.....

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2009, 02:31:16 PM »
The promoter of the Aussie Pro has been using the Priest name to promote his show.  

The promoter must not 'hold out' on the truth just so he can sell a few extra tickets.
          Hank you ask the tough questions.Who is the Promoter that you are talking about here???

spinnis

« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2009, 02:35:59 PM »

Lee in darker times.....

whats the story behing this photo anyway, I mean a guy looking like lee priest WITH the face tattoo cannot just appear  ;D

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2009, 02:38:33 PM »
Tooth Ache :-\

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2009, 05:17:38 PM »

Hank talking shit again.

Firstly Hank your attacks are very un-Australian. You pretend to be an American but I know the truth. I do not know why you are so bitter and twisted and I think 99% of your posts are unfunny. Sorry I did not reply sooner but it was the weekend and I was busy with family and fun. It must have been great for you sitting on your computer while the rest of Australia were enjoying this beautiful weather and lucky country. Ah well, whatever floats your boat. You godfather and Vince would make a great trio and you all have something in common - no mates.

Now for the fans that are coming to the show. No one has bought tickets for the contest, because they dont go on sale until next Monday. Although I have indicated Lee is competing, as with Toney, Silvio and others he will do his best to be there. As Bob rightfully says, no one is going on a diet etc for nothing. However shit happens.

The Australian tennis open starts today and there is always someone pull out at the last moment, as with golf, footy and all mainstream sports. The fans will deal with it and I doubt the promoters will be attacked for making false claims...

The fans go to see the event and generally appreciate whatever we can deliver. Sometimes I surprise the fans with an extra star, eg Dexter in 2004 was not on the poster, yet made it to the show and won. I did not charge anyone extra for their tickets. I am trying to get Kai Green to compete this year and I would get Vic here if I can. They would not make the poster but I am sure the real fans would appreciate it.

Lee has my full support, as I posted on the other thread, he is doing his best. He has been a great supporter of my show and has time for every fan that attends. You have no idea how much Lee does behind the scenes to make show work, so leave him alone. Sometimes I feel like quitting but I dont, cause the people that really support bodybuilding appreciate what I do. This does not include internet trolls and wankers like hank and god father. So we all knuckle down and get it done.

To those that support bodybuilding thank you and those that dont, fuck you!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 05:21:25 PM »
why did The_Godfather go in timeout? what did he post to get there?
i think he asked bob some question and said some stuff that got chick really annoyed so bob had him put in timeout
w

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 05:28:41 PM »
Wow the Promoter laying down the Smack so if you Don't like it HANK as he says FUCK YOU.Name calling seems to fit well around here even the Pros like Chick and Now a Promoter.So much for a relaxed time.Is there Something???

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 05:43:52 PM »
Hank talking shit again.

Firstly Hank your attacks are very un-Australian. You pretend to be an American but I know the truth. I do not know why you are so bitter and twisted and I think 99% of your posts are unfunny. Sorry I did not reply sooner but it was the weekend and I was busy with family and fun. It must have been great for you sitting on your computer while the rest of Australia were enjoying this beautiful weather and lucky country. Ah well, whatever floats your boat. You godfather and Vince would make a great trio and you all have something in common - no mates.

Now for the fans that are coming to the show. No one has bought tickets for the contest, because they dont go on sale until next Monday. Although I have indicated Lee is competing, as with Toney, Silvio and others he will do his best to be there. As Bob rightfully says, no one is going on a diet etc for nothing. However shit happens.

The Australian tennis open starts today and there is always someone pull out at the last moment, as with golf, footy and all mainstream sports. The fans will deal with it and I doubt the promoters will be attacked for making false claims...

The fans go to see the event and generally appreciate whatever we can deliver. Sometimes I surprise the fans with an extra star, eg Dexter in 2004 was not on the poster, yet made it to the show and won. I did not charge anyone extra for their tickets. I am trying to get Kai Green to compete this year and I would get Vic here if I can. They would not make the poster but I am sure the real fans would appreciate it.

Lee has my full support, as I posted on the other thread, he is doing his best. He has been a great supporter of my show and has time for every fan that attends. You have no idea how much Lee does behind the scenes to make show work, so leave him alone. Sometimes I feel like quitting but I dont, cause the people that really support bodybuilding appreciate what I do. This does not include internet trolls and wankers like hank and god father. So we all knuckle down and get it done.

To those that support bodybuilding thank you and those that dont, fuck you!

So you think Hank is in Aus?  He gave me that impression.