Author Topic: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !  (Read 383852 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: NO BULLSHIT TRAINING THREAD..........JUST TRAINING !
« Reply #12575 on: April 30, 2024, 05:22:59 PM »
You spout off about your knowledge yet you never back shit up.  I fucking destroy you and you quiver and say "I am not arguing"

I have 40 years...looks like I beat you there too. 

Go take your opioids Brian...we know you love them.

I do love opioids as I have chronic pain however Drs no longer prescribe them. I have not had a pain killer in over a year. But yeah my back hurts I would absolutely take a vicodin if given the opportunity. In fact I would take one like pre workout.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12576 on: April 30, 2024, 05:30:37 PM »
I do love opioids as I have chronic pain however Drs no longer prescribe them. I have not had a pain killer in over a year. But yeah my back hurts I would absolutely take a vicodin if given the opportunity. In fact I would take one like pre workout.

Go find a doctor to sue for malpractice because they aren't prescribing them to you.  That is your justification for malpractice.  Idiot.

Who wrote your script for HGH Brian?  Why don't you tell us?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12577 on: April 30, 2024, 05:38:58 PM »
Go find a doctor to sue for malpractice because they aren't prescribing them to you.  That is your justification for malpractice.  Idiot.

Again guy comes on bodybuilding board spends 4 years trying to argue about HRT. Go somewhere else with your fake natty nonsense. I told you 4 years ago HRT you can get your test and HGH from any of 1000 different clinics. Yet here we are 4 years later and you still want to argue about it like you are some kind of investigative reporter exposing something. Go to Titan Medical get your blood work done and get a script already or stfu about it.

https://titanmedicalcenter.com/

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12578 on: April 30, 2024, 05:53:14 PM »
Again guy comes on bodybuilding board spends 4 years trying to argue about HRT. Go somewhere else with your fake natty nonsense. I told you 4 years ago HRT you can get your test and HGH from any of 1000 different clinics. Yet here we are 4 years later and you still want to argue about it like you are some kind of investigative reporter exposing something. Go to Titan Medical get your blood work done and get a script already or stfu about it.

I am not arguing about TRT or HRT.  I state facts...you take a prescription drug.  I asked you a simple question...who prescribed you the HGH.  In case you forgot, you said you had a buddy who was going to hook you up with some (I do believe he worked in a morgue or something).  I expose you for the know nothing twat you are.  Claiming all this knowledge you are just a gym rat who has read a few things here and there.  You have injected yourself with random substances you do NOT get from a script and then spout off about how you are the beacon of health....but whine and complain about your "bad sore throat".

You lack humility and the ability to recognize when you don't know something as well as when you're wrong.  This thing isn't an opioid....you threw up a gallon of blood....etc etc etc

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12579 on: April 30, 2024, 06:26:11 PM »

What does of GH did the doctor prescribe for your agoraphobia or was it for the anemia.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #12580 on: May 01, 2024, 07:32:49 AM »

:D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #12581 on: May 01, 2024, 08:53:12 AM »
I am not arguing about TRT or HRT.  I state facts...you take a prescription drug.  I asked you a simple question...who prescribed you the HGH.  In case you forgot, you said you had a buddy who was going to hook you up with some (I do believe he worked in a morgue or something).  I expose you for the know nothing twat you are.  Claiming all this knowledge you are just a gym rat who has read a few things here and there.  You have injected yourself with random substances you do NOT get from a script and then spout off about how you are the beacon of health....but whine and complain about your "bad sore throat".

You lack humility and the ability to recognize when you don't know something as well as when you're wrong.  This thing isn't an opioid....you threw up a gallon of blood....etc etc etc
Good post !

He gets his gear the same way anyone else does.....internet or gym dealer.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #12582 on: May 01, 2024, 09:00:54 AM »
What does of GH did the doctor prescribe for your agoraphobia or was it for the anemia.

Probably for His sore throat or Sore arse

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12583 on: May 02, 2024, 03:33:26 AM »

How are you till trying to argue about hrt 4 years later on a bodybuilding board isn't there a fake natty board you can take this shit to?

Nice weather today looks like pullups outside

I even made it into the pool yesterday was 76 degrees and sunny

If tramadol is an opioid, why doesn't it register on a 5 panel drug test that test for opioids?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12584 on: May 02, 2024, 04:00:19 AM »
How are you till trying to argue about hrt 4 years later on a bodybuilding board isn't there a fake natty board you can take this shit to?

If tramadol is an opioid, why doesn't it register on a 5 panel drug test that test for opioids?

Tramadol does show up on drug test, it shows up as an opioid.

FACT....I know all about drug tests and what you can and cannot take

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12585 on: May 02, 2024, 05:02:49 AM »
Tramadol does show up on drug test, it shows up as an opioid.

FACT....I know all about drug tests and what you can and cannot take

It does not show up on a standard 5 panel test which test for opioids you have to get a separate test for it

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12586 on: May 02, 2024, 05:34:53 AM »

How am I arguing.  I am pointing out point after point after point of your bullshit.  Fact...you take a prescription drug.  Bio-identical or not...it is what it says on the fucking bottle you took a picture of.  Why do I need to be on a 'fake natty' board to do this?  Calling you out is enjoyable because your a drug addict gym rat with cursory knowledge on things who likes to tell people how great he is while he cries about every little thing that doesn't go his way.

We've seen your pull ups....good job, maybe you can get a max set of 3 someday.

As far as why it doesnt show?  Perhaps there is only a 2 - 4 day window for it to show?  If it does show it would be listed as a nortramadol.  If you take Phencyclidine (which I would imagine you have done), it can show up as tramadol.  You are very familiar with the terminology of drug tests....a 5 panel is only testing for the FIVE most common drugs people abuse.  Tramadol will show on a TEN panel.  The half life of tramadol is also only about 6.5 hours. 

Here is a bit of info on your shitty knowledge Brian

Generally speaking, tramadol can be detected in hair, blood, saliva, and urine. Hair tests are characterized by a detection window being 10 and 90 days, with samples being sent to a lab for testing. Industry experts consider hair testing a very accurate method, detecting tramadol at levels as low as 0.176mg.  In contrast, saliva and blood tests don’t offer an extended window for detection—in most cases approximately 24 hours—and can’t show exact levels of the drug in the system. It will simply register as a positive or negative result.

It is important to remember that a negative outcome on a saliva or blood test doesn’t mean that one hasn’t taken the drug; it simply means the amount of the drug present in the system is lower than the cut-off value. If a positive result is noted on a blood test, which indicates the drug was used within the previous (72 hours) three days, it is necessary to have another confirmatory test. In urine, tramadol can be detected for a period of approximately 2-40 hours.

See that important part?   CUT OFF VALUE....I would bet you know all about that term

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12587 on: May 02, 2024, 05:42:07 AM »
Your "5 Panel" test:

What Does A 5-Panel Drug Screen Test For?
A 5-panel drug test identifies metabolites in an individual’s system, which are chemicals that remain after your body metabolizes certain substances, such as food or drugs. They typically screen for metabolites linked to the following drug types:

Amphetamines, such as ecstasy, crystal meth, or Ritalin
Phencyclidine, also called PCP or angel dust
Cocaine and crack cocaine
Opiates, such heroin, oxycodone, or hydrocodone  <--- major ones
Marijuana

Detection times:
Opiates:
Blood :  up to 24 hours
Saliva : up to 4 days   
Hair :    up to 90 days

Again, tramadol will not appear on a standard pre-employment test—better known as a SAMHSA-5 panel drug test; however, it will appear on toxicology screenings designed specifically for detecting prescription drugs.

We know you fear the hair test....for OBVIOUS reasons.  So your case of tramadol not being an opioid due to the 5 panel is bullshit.  Its just that it is not tested for.  I guess because testosterone isn't found on the 5-day test that its not a drug.  Right?  Sounds like hankins logic to me.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12588 on: May 02, 2024, 05:44:45 AM »
How am I arguing.  I am pointing out point after point after point of your bullshit.  Fact...you take a prescription drug.  Bio-identical or not...it is what it says on the fucking bottle you took a picture of.  Why do I need to be on a 'fake natty' board to do this?  Calling you out is enjoyable because your a drug addict gym rat with cursory knowledge on things who likes to tell people how great he is while he cries about every little thing that doesn't go his way.

We've seen your pull ups....good job, maybe you can get a max set of 3 someday.

As far as why it doesnt show?  Perhaps there is only a 2 - 4 day window for it to show?  If it does show it would be listed as a nortramadol.  If you take Phencyclidine (which I would imagine you have done), it can show up as tramadol.  You are very familiar with the terminology of drug tests....a 5 panel is only testing for the FIVE most common drugs people abuse.  Tramadol will show on a TEN panel.  The half life of tramadol is also only about 6.5 hours. 

Here is a bit of info on your shitty knowledge Brian

Generally speaking, tramadol can be detected in hair, blood, saliva, and urine. Hair tests are characterized by a detection window being 10 and 90 days, with samples being sent to a lab for testing. Industry experts consider hair testing a very accurate method, detecting tramadol at levels as low as 0.176mg.  In contrast, saliva and blood tests don’t offer an extended window for detection—in most cases approximately 24 hours—and can’t show exact levels of the drug in the system. It will simply register as a positive or negative result.

It is important to remember that a negative outcome on a saliva or blood test doesn’t mean that one hasn’t taken the drug; it simply means the amount of the drug present in the system is lower than the cut-off value. If a positive result is noted on a blood test, which indicates the drug was used within the previous (72 hours) three days, it is necessary to have another confirmatory test. In urine, tramadol can be detected for a period of approximately 2-40 hours.

See that important part?   CUT OFF VALUE....I would bet you know all about that term

Jesus here we go again you are still trying to beat the same dead horse. I told you 4 years ago I take HRT this is a bodybuilding board why are you still trying to argue about it 4 years later?

A 5 panel test for Opioids it doesn't show up on the 5 panel because it is not an opioid

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12589 on: May 02, 2024, 05:53:38 AM »
Jesus here we go again you are still trying to beat the same dead horse. I told you 4 years ago I take HRT this is a bodybuilding board why are you still trying to argue about it 4 years later?

A 5 panel test for Opioids it doesn't show up on the 5 panel because it is not an opioid

Prescription drug.  No arguing, just fact

Its not an opioid as much as you have a full head of hair Brian.  You fear facts.  Plain and simple.  You have yet to show anything other than your opinion.

Here you go Brian...LEARN about what IS tested for on the 5-panel....

https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/clinical/diagnostic-testing/clinical-chemistry-drug-toxicology-testing/drugs-abuse-testing/drug-testing-overview/samhsa.html

Just because its not screened for on the 5-panel DOES NOT mean its not an opioid....to think you procreated....the world is doomed.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12590 on: May 02, 2024, 06:11:58 AM »
Prescription drug.  No arguing, just fact

Its not an opioid as much as you have a full head of hair Brian.  You fear facts.  Plain and simple.  You have yet to show anything other than your opinion.

Here you go Brian...LEARN about what IS tested for on the 5-panel....

https://www.thermofisher.com/us/en/home/clinical/diagnostic-testing/clinical-chemistry-drug-toxicology-testing/drugs-abuse-testing/drug-testing-overview/samhsa.html

Just because its not screened for on the 5-panel DOES NOT mean its not an opioid....to think you procreated....the world is doomed.

Again you are still trying to argue about HRT. Keep beating that dead horse

Again, it is not an opioid I am saying this with absolute certainty. I don't have the time or need to look up thousands of articles and debate it when I know for a fact it is not an opioid. I get the FDA classified it as such. From most people's perspective that is enough. However, being someone who is actually personally familiar with opioids and their effect I can say with absolute certainty it is not an opioid. Every real opioid is exactly the same. Tram is different it is not an opioid.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12591 on: May 02, 2024, 06:12:24 AM »
It does not show up on a standard 5 panel test which test for opioids you have to get a separate test for it

how much  tramadol do you take?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #12592 on: May 02, 2024, 06:13:29 AM »

Again, it is not an opioid I am saying this with absolute certainty. I don't have the time or need to look up thousands of articles and debate it when I know for a fact it is not an opioid. I get the FDA classified it as such. From most people's perspective that is enough. However, being someone who is actually personally familiar with opioids and their effect I can say with absolute certainty it is not an opioid. Every real opioid is exactly the same. Tram is different it is not an opioid.

LOL, so now the truth comes out? I thought opioids were "nasty" as several members have said numerous times you are high as a kite on opioids

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12593 on: May 02, 2024, 06:18:30 AM »

Arguing regarding you being prescribed a drug?  Nope.  Shows you have a prescription.  You've said you have a prescription.  Hmm...not that hard.

You can say it with ultimate certainty.  You're wrong.  You don't have time?  Yet you still have time to type up that bunch of nonsense.  EVERYTHING people have shown you LISTS it as an opioid.  Yet because you are "familiar" with opioids...you FEEL its not.  Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

NO...every opioid is NOT the same.  I am making you look more and more foolish with every post.  I am raping you.  I just debunked your fucking 5-panel bullshit....and what do you do:

"Duhhhh....Because I have taken them in the past and still do, I know better than anyone....I am Brian...Mr Know it all....duhhhh...I also like seeing cartoon animals"

Good thing you don't have to think about breathing....retard

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12594 on: May 02, 2024, 06:56:08 AM »

how much  tramadol do you take?

None what part of nasty drug I won't take did you miss?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12595 on: May 02, 2024, 06:57:33 AM »
LOL, so now the truth comes out? I thought opioids were "nasty" as several members have said numerous times you are high as a kite on opioids

I am familiar with them because I have had 9 surgeries. That doesn't mean I currently use them. You guys keep claiming I am high as a kite meanwhile I have been stone cold sober for decades. I was even passing hair follicle drug testing for custody court while you guys kept insisting, I was using something. Hell I even took a drug test and posted the results once when you guys flasely claimed I was using something but you keep making the same stupid claims. In the last 5 years I have taken half a dozen hair follicle test and a dozen urinalysis maybe for work or custody court? I have never failed a drug test in my life. Taking drugs and feeling sick is absolutely not my thing. I have no drug charges not my thing.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12596 on: May 02, 2024, 07:29:49 AM »
I am familiar with them because I have had 9 surgeries. That doesn't mean I currently use them. You guys keep claiming I am high as a kite meanwhile I have been stone cold sober for decades. I was even passing hair follicle drug testing for custody court while you guys kept insisting, I was using something. Hell I even took a drug test and posted the results once when you guys flasely claimed I was using something but you keep making the same stupid claims. In the last 5 years I have taken half a dozen hair follicle test and a dozen urinalysis maybe for work or custody court? I have never failed a drug test in my life. Taking drugs and feeling sick is absolutely not my thing. I have no drug charges not my thing.

Apr 21, 1997 - Offense -
Offense Date
Apr 21, 1997
Case Type
Misdemeanor
Disposition Date
Jul 16, 1997
Charges Filed Date
Apr 23, 1997
Case Number
GT97003961-00
Crime Location
Albemarle, VA
Court Name
General District
Charge Category
Criminal
Court Costs
$210.00
Offense Description
Possession Of Marijuana
Disposition
Guilty

from your extensive criminal record

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12597 on: May 02, 2024, 07:34:24 AM »
from your extensive criminal record

Sorry you have bad information I do not have any marijuana charges and regardless marijuana not fucking meth or coke or heroin or tramnadol or pills or opioids or what the fuck ever I do not do that stuff not my bag no my thing never has been

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12598 on: May 02, 2024, 08:03:54 AM »
Sorry you have bad information I do not have any marijuana charges and regardless marijuana not fucking meth or coke or heroin or tramnadol or pills or opioids or what the fuck ever I do not do that stuff not my bag no my thing never has been

Stop lying Brian. its taken from your extensive criminal background check, fuck your expungements

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #12599 on: May 02, 2024, 09:28:39 AM »

Yet you boast about how many bottles you have.  Why did you accept the prescription if it does nothing for you Brian?  I was prescribed TEN things to fill before my knee surgery...I elected to only fill five of them (one being the antibiotic...another was the meloxicam....another tramadol...another hyrdocodone...and the last I can't recall).  Its that easy....you do NOT have to fill anything you don't want. 

What were the courts looking for Brian?  Surely not a pain killer.  If it was your magical 5-level (or whatever) it wouldn't pop you for something like Tramadol.

You keep going on and about these things and expect us to think "wow, what a stand up guy".  Fuck yourself....what caused you to have the cartoon dog delusions again?  Who prescribed you the FTTP (or whatever that was)?   Who is prescribing you the HGH?   You take shit you know you shouldn't and yet you spout off how you live a clean life.   HA HA...fucking joke.