Author Topic: Cameras in Digital Converter Boxes! BEWARE!!!!  (Read 8001 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Cameras in Digital Converter Boxes! BEWARE!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2009, 11:01:08 AM »
LOL , you put Uri Geller as evidence? He is an Israeli "magician"...I thought that makes him Satan himself by definition.

Let me explain something, I don't doubt that you can track "brain waves", but taking it so far is ridicules.
I mean with the right method we can detect everything, with xray we can see through objects, with MRI we can see the inside of objects, thats all by using radiation, but I don't see any of you get amazed.

It's only variations of similar processes, you just want to feel "from the beyond".
::)  The point was military interest.  Now address the rest of the post instead of picking the one item you thought you could make a run with.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2009, 07:19:14 PM »
LOL , you put Uri Geller as evidence? He is an Israeli "magician"...I thought that makes him Satan himself by definition.

Let me explain something, I don't doubt that you can track "brain waves", but taking it so far is ridicules.
I mean with the right method we can detect everything, with xray we can see through objects, with MRI we can see the inside of objects, thats all by using radiation, but I don't see any of you get amazed.

It's only variations of similar processes, you just want to feel "from the beyond".

So you finally agree then.   Electro magnetic fields are reality.  Some magnets are in a positive state, some negative or lowly charged, perhaps this is why we sleep....to literally recharge as others may drain us or build us on our moods.........sounds simple.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »

So you finally agree then.   Electro magnetic fields are reality.  Some magnets are in a positive state, some negative or lowly charged, perhaps this is why we sleep....to literally recharge as others may drain us or build us on our moods.........sounds simple.

Sounds retarded since the electromagnetic fields that are created by the forementioned quantum effects are the basic foundations of matter and energy.

Considering that today transistors are smaller than the scale that our body operates at, quantum effects are totally out of the question.

By your logic we should come totally pumped/drained from and MRI scan  ::).

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »
Its a hoax, he's pointing at the transformer for the box.  Its not a camera at all.... ;D
A