Author Topic: New Pictures!!! Not a prank this time.  (Read 21232 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: New Pictures!!! Not a prank this time.
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
if that's you in your Av you've got a damn good build.

thanks..when I get try to get bigger it goes to my gut
Here comes the money shot

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 03, 2007, 05:35:04 PM »

When I get first next time, we will see who has the last laugh, got me a secret weapon thanks to gh15.... ;D  If you notice, my arm has gotten a bit beefier and that's a straight pose, no pump-up whatsoever.

I'm going to destroy some people at the Mr Getbig ;D

What's your secret weapon? No............no..don't tell us. You discovered the effects of the pull of gravity against a barbell. That is to say while it's being lifted, right? ;D
h

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #52 on: June 03, 2007, 05:40:05 PM »
5 11 and 232 is damn big.

how many weeks out will you start prepping for the Mr getbig?

The real training starts in July, I'm actually prepping to improve my placing at the NPC Mountaineer.  May even do open light-heavies (Not the same as Billy Guns in NC). 

I'll be using the same split training routine I used last year with more emphasis on the quads and legs to insure that I am over 200 pounds at the events.  Since my legs are genetic, then I intend on using them to my advantage.

Supps haven't really changed but I'll be training in a sweatsuit now to help with the water retention and come in much drier which was what hurt me last year.  I'll also bring my own posing oil instead of using that PAM spray.  Too much glare in a camera.

One more thing.  The white trunks will be replaced with yellow trunks 
A

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #53 on: June 03, 2007, 05:41:52 PM »

The real training starts in July, I'm actually prepping to improve my placing at the NPC Mountaineer.  May even do open light-heavies (Not the same as Billy Guns in NC). 

I'll be using the same split training routine I used last year with more emphasis on the quads and legs to insure that I am over 200 pounds at the events.  Since my legs are genetic, then I intend on using them to my advantage.

Supps haven't really changed but I'll be training in a sweatsuit now to help with the water retention and come in much drier which was what hurt me last year.  I'll also bring my own posing oil instead of using that PAM spray.  Too much glare in a camera.

Please stop.

Vince, you're not a mean guy, you're not a bad guy, and you're not a tough guy... you're just delusional.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2007, 05:43:22 PM »

From a marketing angle, using your Bee pollen product...

Yellow and black stripes - the Classic bumblebee... would be an interesting trunk color choice.
Hell, flight of the bumblebee might be some interesting posing music too. not sure it's even been done.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2007, 05:56:06 PM »
Vince, let me give you some advice.

I don't know what kind of training program you follow.....but you need to change it. You're not getting anything out of whatever you are currently doing. You should be making SOME improvement, but I just don't see any.

Also, time for a different eating plan.

Take some time off from shows, and just hit the gym hard, and eat good clean foods. THEN, take inventory and consider shows.

Not flaming, just some honest advice.
HAHA, RON.....

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2007, 06:02:54 PM »
White or yellow trunks, huh Vince G? Look, come down to Sydney and I will personally train you and prepare you for that contest. The expense will be worth it. If you rely on CSN MFT then that might not be sufficient to outdo your competition. You aren't doing much business at Caliber Fitness so what have you got to lose? Imagine training on my special machines. You have to be prepared to train up to 4 hours a day. We will use you as the first guinea pig in the DOMS experiment. You now have a chance to end the mediocrity that has followed your 'career' in bodybuilding.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2007, 06:04:28 PM »
White or yellow trunks, huh Vince G? Look, come down to Sydney and I will personally train you and prepare you for that contest. The expense will be worth it. If you rely on CSN MFT then that might not be sufficient to outdo your competition. You aren't doing much business at Caliber Fitness so what have you got to lose? Imagine training on my special machines. You have to be prepared to train up to 4 hours a day. We will use you as the first guinea pig in the DOMS experiment. You now have a chance to end the mediocrity that has followed your 'career' in bodybuilding.

Bring teh videocamera, nothing like a stuck up old man mentoring a clown from "teh hood".

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2007, 06:06:53 PM »

Bring teh videocamera, nothing like a stuck up old man mentoring a clown from "teh hood".

I bet goodrum would still look awful but his grip would be out of this world.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2007, 06:07:59 PM »
I bet goodrum would still look awful but his grip would be out of this world.

With the fat Goodrum is carrying these days, I'm sure he gives old Vince a hard on. Extra strength grip will become useful for both of them if this is a fact.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2007, 06:09:08 PM »

With the fat Goodrum is carrying these days, I'm sure he gives old Vince a hard on. Extra strength grip will become useful for both of them if this is a fact.

LOL

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2007, 06:14:58 PM »
Looking good vince.

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2007, 06:15:04 PM »
let's see the 'abs'.

you can tell Vince is still fat, his face is still puffy.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2007, 06:15:29 PM »
I see Goodrum finally has a 'camera'. Guess he got one of the phones he sells. Can you imagine Vince G CSN MFT at Bondi Beach posing for Getbig? What a sensation. We could show progress shots of the transformation from laughing stock to decent contender.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2007, 06:19:46 PM »

With an arm like that, there is absolutely, positively, no fucking way, that you're close to being 230 (or 200 for that matter) at 5'11". Nope, uh huh. Ain't happening.
As for your GH shtick, if it's not the same as I referred to, why did you spell it exactly the same?  ::)

Vince, do us all a favor and swallow a gun, will ya? Pretty please, with sugar on top? >:(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2007, 06:22:28 PM »

With an arm like that, there is absolutely, positively, no fucking way, that you're close to being 230 (or 200 for that matter) at 5'11". Nope, uh huh. Ain't happening.
As for your GH shtick, if it's not the same as I referred to, why did you spell it exactly the same?  ::)

Vince, do us all a favor and swallow a gun, will ya? Pretty please, with sugar on top? >:(

To be fair - Vince does carry a lot of his weight in his legs.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2007, 06:23:17 PM »
Vince coming to the sad realization that he sucks big time.. and considering taking his life.

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »

Not the extra 50lbs he claims to carry though!!!

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2007, 06:24:52 PM »

He must be the new Quadzilla then. Or Calfzilla. Or both.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2007, 06:25:03 PM »
I am almost 65 and my arms look bigger than Goodrum's.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2007, 06:27:47 PM »
I am almost 65 and my arms look bigger than Goodrum's.

Nice spot-injection bump Vince.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2007, 06:28:59 PM »

You do not have a water retention problem! It's called FAT!!!

You need to come down to about 145 to be ripped. That is reality. You were about 25% bodyfat at your last appearance. I'm not exaggerating in the least.

affy

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2007, 06:31:22 PM »
brutal XXS pink shirt in a 175lb body

btw your gut is poking out

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2007, 06:31:37 PM »
Yes, getting ripped is not so easy. What happens is a lot of muscle disappears. We can only imagine how small Vince G will be if he comes in ripped. I doubt his ego would let him compete if his arms were less than 17 cold. The same thing happens to everyone who tries to be competitive today. Bring back the old days when being cut required some separation and not the ripped look! :)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #74 on: June 03, 2007, 06:36:56 PM »
Vince G is foxing with us. He doesn't look 230 in those shots. More like about 200 if he is 5-11. His arms could be 17 there. Isn't there someone in North Carolina who could go and check Goodrum out for Getbig?