Author Topic: How long will Craig and Kelly be in prison for?  (Read 10942 times)

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
How long will Craig and Kelly be in prison for?
« on: December 24, 2005, 07:19:44 PM »
This is directed to people who expertise with the law...

How long will Titus be put away for?

How long will Ryan be put away for?

Will either of them be raped in prison?

When/if they are release the still own all their assests right?

If you are going to just guess, please don't reply. thanks

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: How long will Craig and Kelly be in prison for?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 07:21:01 PM »
cars and trash like that ?

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 07:23:57 PM »
yeah like their property, their company, cars.. and unsold bodybuilding videos ;)

619Rules

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 07:27:00 PM »
Long, long time.......good thing CT is in Nevada-if he were in CA with the prior felony conviction from Louisiana his sentence owuld have been double........so 20 years would have been 40......

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 07:28:51 PM »
were you using 20 years as an example? or do you think he'll only get 20 if he's convicted?

asiasbitch

• Getbig II
  • Uh-huh...
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2005, 07:32:58 PM »
You really have to question the success of "their company" if she was working a full time job on the side...

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2005, 07:50:36 PM »
1st off you asked for an expert. Good luck getting that here. Here is my .02;
Craig has prior convictions, that in itself will not aid in a plea bargain deal come sentencing time. In other words if Titus has the dough to finance a legal defense and goes to trial which trust me....HE BETTER!!! Coming straight from the mouth of my own attorney, there are alot of loopholes in a trial for getting back into court if found guilty. If your dumb ass pleads guilty? Forget it......So theres that. Upon a guilty verdict is there light at the end of the tunnel? Probably.....My guess he wouldnt actually do more than 8-10 yrs. Not what he would get sentenced to but actually do.

Kelly: Hard to say. As it stands now if she pled out to what the charge reads w/no prior convictions she could do allright. Would she do time? Yup, but not as much as everyone thinks......my guess is all.

No expert,,,,well not really! 8)

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2005, 07:54:52 PM »
Oh, will they be raped inside? Craig....I doubt it. Not saying it isnt possible but given what I know from experience-doubtful!
Kelly will coil up w/the 1st hottie that shows her some attention. Women do time completely opposite from men. They need the emotional bs that men can (usually) live w/out. So girl/girl relationships are very common in women' prisons.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2005, 12:35:53 AM »
Your a moron, Men get raped in prison all the time, an traded for cigs and other store call items at the cantenn...  It only "usually" doesn't happen in minimum security prisons where they are doing 4 yrs or less... In county camps its different from state because you can still get congugal visits... :)
grundle has no sack,

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2005, 04:30:56 AM »
Your a moron, Men get raped in prison all the time, an traded for cigs and other store call items at the cantenn...  It only "usually" doesn't happen in minimum security prisons where they are doing 4 yrs or less... In county camps its different from state because you can still get congugal visits... :)

some dudes in the slammer want to get raped

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2005, 05:15:17 AM »

B.S. ya phuk, get a clue. Youve seen Shawshank one too many times. The system is filled w/20something little meth zombies who have gone out of their way to phuk everyone they know for money. So they get pinched, have to do a stretch and they are the 1st ones on their knees/backs for a friggin pack of smokes. Ya cant rape the willing dumbass. Yes some can from time to time get raped but they're just weak is all. Young, scared, small etc.....That's not Titus.
Oh and by the way,,,,name me five states that have conjugal visits left??
And have a Merry Christmas! ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2005, 05:32:22 AM »
B.S. ya phuk, get a clue. Youve seen Shawshank one too many times. The system is filled w/20something little meth zombies who have gone out of their way to phuk everyone they know for money. So they get pinched, have to do a stretch and they are the 1st ones on their knees/backs for a friggin pack of smokes. Ya cant rape the willing dumbass. Yes some can from time to time get raped but they're just weak is all. Young, scared, small etc.....That's not Titus.
  merry christmas to you too.

are there 5 ?

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2005, 06:23:57 AM »
On Point. There are so many willing gays and trannys in prison, that "Prison rape" is very rare. No need when there are plenty who will let you take them because they like it. Big strong guys like CT will get offers from sissys who want to be his "Girl".  Yup, ole Craigers will be alright in
da big house ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2005, 06:28:18 AM »
On Point. There are so many willing gays and trannys in prison, that "Prison rape" is very rare. No need when there are plenty who will let you take them because they like it. Big strong guys like CT will get offers from sissys who want to be his "Girl".  Yup, ole Craigers will be alright in
da big house ;D

queens suck dick better than women anyway

lol
atleast that's what i heard

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2005, 08:37:01 AM »
why would anyone want to rape a 40 yr old homely looking guy? id go with vinny on this , young 20 yr olds!

this looks more like the guy that would do the raping then be raped!

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2005, 08:45:48 AM »
Your a moron, Men get raped in prison all the time, an traded for cigs and other store call items at the cantenn... It only "usually" doesn't happen in minimum security prisons where they are doing 4 yrs or less... In county camps its different from state because you can still get congugal visits... :)
Your an idiot as usual bro...you seem angry...did someone play with your balls in the county jail ??? If I was in prison for 4 years you bet your sweet ass you would be my bitch ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2005, 11:30:08 AM »
why would anyone want to rape a 40 yr old homely looking guy? id go with vinny on this , young 20 yr olds!

this looks more like the guy that would do the raping then be raped!

Craig will shrink down to 160-170 pounds on a jailhouse diet and no more gear.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2005, 11:44:15 AM »
Craig will be well rested and fully prison weight-trained for the 2014 Masters.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2005, 11:59:42 AM »
oh yeah
...dont forget the master

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2005, 02:16:11 PM »
The one that killed her will be there for LIFE

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2005, 05:42:49 PM »
Dude sometimes, the new fish get raped bro.... Yes it's true you cant rape the willing and I woudlnt know I only did a yr in a minimum security facility at a county camp... Any conty camp you can have conjugals... They are privately owned prisons... Not state run...  You have to have permission and not be in for a violent crime...

thanks,
jamie
grundle has no sack,

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2005, 09:52:16 PM »
Not long.. Their place will be vacant as soon as they received their death penalty
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2005, 09:58:09 PM »
CT is headed for a nice place in the high desert

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2005, 11:31:42 PM »
If Craig did not kill her then my guess would be 5-10 years tops. Kelly probabley life.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2005, 11:32:19 PM »
I thought murder was usually a life sentence, assuming the death penalty isn't asked for?  And with a life sentence, what is it, like 20 years before you go before the parole board, if you're even eligible? And I'm sure that Craiggers' prior stint in the big house won't help him when it comes to either sentencing or parole.
Ron: "I am lazy."