Author Topic: Safest cycle options:  (Read 1668 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Safest cycle options:
« on: September 13, 2015, 10:54:31 AM »
I think 500 mg test x 12 weeks twice a year is probably the safest cycle that yields probably the best gains to side ratios.   

I'm 36 now and have other priorities yet I don't wanna be on test forever

you are gay.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Safest cycle options:
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 12:18:04 PM »
Pharmaceutical grade HGH at low dosage is also safe.
Mr. AZ 2003

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 01:22:21 PM »
500 mg test for half the year and you will be on trt the rest of your life or have natural levels under 200 ng/dl. Enjoy.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 01:27:12 PM »
Hey deez nuts, that wasn't his fucking question, keep your stupid comments to yourself! !
Mr. AZ 2003

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 01:55:54 PM »
500 mg test for half the year and you will be on trt the rest of your life or have natural levels under 200 ng/dl. Enjoy.

Well the plan is 12 weeks, take at least 16-20 weeks off, then repeat

One cycle every 8-9 months, doubt I would need trt the rest of my life
you are gay.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 02:52:21 PM »
Not trying to be an ass, but a 12 week cycle of long esters turns into 14-16 weeks. IMO, you are not going to recover your levels in between cycles and going to be on a roller coaster ride.. How many people do you know that AAS for years that don't end up on TRT?

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 02:59:16 PM »
Hey deez nuts, that wasn't his fucking question, keep your stupid comments to yourself! !
Can you read? I'm 36 now and have other priorities yet I don't wanna be on test forever
I think my comments directly relate to the OP statement.

You sound like you have the test levels of a 5 year old girl with your pissy attitude.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2015, 03:08:49 PM »
Not trying to be an ass, but a 12 week cycle of long esters turns into 14-16 weeks. IMO, you are not going to recover your levels in between cycles and going to be on a roller coaster ride.. How many people do you know that AAS for years that don't end up on TRT?

The test I use is 20% prop and 80 cyp...

I was also contemplating 8-9 week prop and var cycles, hcg during cycle.   I don't think that would permanent shut me down, two 8 week cycles a year. 
you are gay.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2015, 07:56:26 PM »

I was on over a gram of test and the same of tren for 2.5 years and recovered my test levels to above range.. Also sperm count higher than the average male as well..... But hey i guess you know it all...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2015, 08:21:50 PM »
I was on over a gram of test and the same of tren for 2.5 years and recovered my test levels to above range.. Also sperm count higher than the average male as well..... But hey i guess you know it all...

I'm 2 months off a long cycle of test and deca, 36 years old, and feel pretty good.   May test my levels soon
you are gay.

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2015, 11:26:02 PM »
Moderate test + a few iu's of GH
aromasin as needed

dont see the point of going off tho.

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2015, 12:03:20 AM »
500mg will really elevate alot of negative levels if you're able to get bloods while on cycle at 40 and you compare it to your bloods at 20 when you were running 5 times the amount...that's why when alot of people (even serious lifters) get their TRT dialed in they don't screw with it...But many do...And it's fine because we're bodybuilders...But from a health standpoint..You should wanna be on TRT and GH eventually regardless...Once you venture into late 40's AAS alone won't help your muffin tops as much...Harder to get shredded in late 40's without GH...Almost impossible...Believe me...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2015, 08:46:08 AM »
Everyone is different of course, but what do y'all think is the safest cycling option to preserve natural test levels?

Dr scally thinks time off = time on and with hcg during cycle and proper pct then it's highly unlikely to have issues

Maybe 2 8 week cycle of prop 150 three times a week ?
you are gay.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2015, 09:15:25 AM »
Ok, I was wrong. Blast away for years and recovery will be no problem.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2015, 04:47:33 PM »
It hasnt been.... Recovered fine and just found out my mrs is pregnant.. But hey i guess you know. Everyone is different though some people can do a 6 week cycle of prop and never recover. But thats a small minority

Davidtheman100

• Getbig IV
  • Kill it
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 05:05:19 PM »
Everyone is different of course, but what do y'all think is the safest cycling option to preserve natural test levels?

Dr scally thinks time off = time on and with hcg during cycle and proper pct then it's highly unlikely to have issues

Maybe 2 8 week cycle of prop 150 three times a week ?

With time on + time off you will eventually need TRT...UNLESS your someone whos levels always come back to where they were before (very rare) usually people slowly digress and go from something like  700 - 400 in 10 years of "cycling" as they recover 90% here...90% there...It all adds up...best way to spare test levels? Don't cycle....At 45+ you should consider TRT anyway for a better lifestyle...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 06:09:28 PM »

With time on + time off you will eventually need TRT...UNLESS your someone whos levels always come back to where they were before (very rare) usually people slowly digress and go from something like  700 - 400 in 10 years of "cycling" as they recover 90% here...90% there...It all adds up...best way to spare test levels? Don't cycle....At 45+ you should consider TRT anyway for a better lifestyle...

I'm still going to cycle, if I need trt then so be it.  Rather hold off till I'm at least 45

Looking at ways to minimize the need.ie minimize the risk of permanent shut down.   I think 2 8 week cycles a year should achieve my goals.

I've been off over 2 months now and feel fantastic, holding on to much of my weight and feel like I did when I was 26 ( I'm now 36).
you are gay.

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 09:02:00 PM »
I'm still going to cycle, if I need trt then so be it.  Rather hold off till I'm at least 45

Looking at ways to minimize the need.ie minimize the risk of permanent shut down.   I think 2 8 week cycles a year should achieve my goals.

I've been off over 2 months now and feel fantastic, holding on to much of my weight and feel like I did when I was 26 ( I'm now 36).

I noticed my gains and that juiced look took 4 months to be noticable. The only real change was the pop of my delts. Kept a fair bit of size if not most but certainly not the look you obtain from gear. I think you will be happy and safe with your plan. I would use HCG during cycle at 500iu twice a week to make recovery easier.