Author Topic: I am STRUGGLING  (Read 17016 times)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: I am STRUGGLING
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2006, 09:48:33 AM »
You are delusional if you dont think you need to lose at least 40 pounds,

you are in the 20s bf.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2006, 11:50:21 AM »
You fat peice of shit.
follow the arrows

tomr1976

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2006, 04:43:15 PM »
You are delusional if you dont think you need to lose at least 40 pounds,

you are in the 20s bf.

I disagree.  This DELUSIONAL KID is at least 35% body fat.  He's a fucken lardass.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: October 30, 2006, 05:24:23 AM »
forgive me bro and this isnt a flame, but it appears that you have many more serious problems than I do so I refuse to take your advice.....drugs and bb don't mix....get your life and head straight...I'll work on getting my diet and head str8.....christ.

hey its up to you to take advice or not i really dont give a shit i was only trying to help you - if you dont want it dont ask for it - or atleast make your stipulations in your original post - i.e. please dont reply if you take drugs'. WTF are you doing on HRT at 30 anyway? And if you cant see that you need to eat everything in sight from them pics then your wasting your time anyway.

Onegoodwon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: October 31, 2006, 05:52:17 PM »
Not trying to be a prick but you remind me of Christian Bale in the Machinist.

All that I have asked was for someone to copy and paste my diet and then add in or subtract to meet my goals.  I do want to gain muscle, that's not my problem....I just want to do it as lean as possible.  Can't I add mass and keep my bf below 10%?  I am starving myself I know that.....

My ab structure is horrid??  Cmon....I know thats def not the case but there will continusly be haters....I understand that...this was today:

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 01, 2006, 08:24:02 AM »
So many hater, thanks boys.....I am trying to take the good advice here, but it's not easy being slammed non stop.....would love a pm from a competitor.....someone with same goals.

Onegoodwon

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: November 01, 2006, 09:48:46 AM »
Not hating bro. Make up your mind as to whether you think you look good or not. And my opinion isn't from a bodybuilding standpoint either when I evaluate your pics. I'm lean as hell but you appear gaunt & near death (I'm dead serious). I see your posts with your pics all over various boards. You need to be honest with yourself about your actual weight & what you look like. The only worthwhile advice you'll get from these message boards is to seek psychological counselling.

So many hater, thanks boys.....I am trying to take the good advice here, but it's not easy being slammed non stop.....would love a pm from a competitor.....someone with same goals.

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 01, 2006, 11:41:35 AM »
Not hating bro. Make up your mind as to whether you think you look good or not. And my opinion isn't from a bodybuilding standpoint either when I evaluate your pics. I'm lean as hell but you appear gaunt & near death (I'm dead serious). I see your posts with your pics all over various boards. You need to be honest with yourself about your actual weight & what you look like. The only worthwhile advice you'll get from these message boards is to seek psychological counselling.

dont bother mate - he will ask you the same question over again and again.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 01, 2006, 12:25:48 PM »

thanks bro......nicely put.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #59 on: November 02, 2006, 10:50:50 AM »
It looks like you need to up your AIDS meds.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2006, 07:51:16 PM »
There is no way he is eating that much right now. I barely get 3000 calories and I weight 220 pounds.

You are just pissed you couldn't get into the condition this guy is in if your life depended on it.
The House that Ruth built

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 13, 2006, 01:50:24 PM »
what's your weight and bodyfat now lugar?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #62 on: November 13, 2006, 04:31:26 PM »
Lugar,

I will suggest trying the following:

Don't change anything in your routine or diet except for two things.

Mix a postworkout drink with 125 grams of carbs (50/50 maltodextrin and dextrose preferably, or either one of these) and 20 grams of proteins. Start sipping at it 30 minutes before the end of the workout, sip  1/4th of the drink. Then at the end of the workout, drink down the remaining 3/4 of the PW.

Eat the following meal 45-60 minutes later.

Add a table spoon of flax seed oil to your breakfast.

Do this for a few weeks, check how it goes for you.

Also, I would suggest getting on a protocol like Max-OT or HST. Check out the training board for a link to a complete pdf with Max-OT.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 13, 2006, 04:33:14 PM »
where do you get this stuff? 20 grams of protein? the guy wants to grow more muscle are you're saying carb it up?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2006, 12:43:17 AM »
where do you get this stuff? 20 grams of protein? the guy wants to grow more muscle are you're saying carb it up?

It looks like that, doesn't it?

FWIW, generally I don't think a PW shake should be low in carbs ever. The protein amount shouldn't be much higher either IMO.

The protein will only slow down the carbs post workout, so I keep the protein as low as possible.

YIP
Zack

As empty as paradise

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2006, 05:42:47 AM »
i cant stand the feeling of dext/malt.......that crash hits and I want to die.....I can make it home within 10 minutes of training...what if I had 80-100 carbs in the form of simple i.e. cereal and whey?

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #66 on: November 14, 2006, 05:50:38 AM »
Dextrose shouldnt make you crash after a workout as you should already be crashed!  I think this is a great idea, if you dont like it you can even have a coke or something!
It hasn't helped...

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 14, 2006, 06:47:28 AM »
HERES WHAT HE JUST SENT ME.........

6:30 MEAL 1
2 packets flavored oats
6 oz turkey
6 egg whites

8 flank
½ cup brown rice (measured dry)
¾ cup back beans

6 oz tuna
8 oz yam
2 tbsp honey

2 scoop blend
1 apple

6 OZ CHICKEN
1 TBSP OLIVE OIL

TRAIN

2 servings white RICE
2 SCOOPS WHEY
POST SUPPS

4 oz all white meat turkey
1 cup pineapple

8 to 10 oz. lean red meat

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 14, 2006, 06:50:24 AM »

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #69 on: November 14, 2006, 08:36:20 AM »
Whatever anyone says, theres no such thing as putting on lean muscle without the assistance of AAS.  Otherwise, you have to put on some chunk to lift heavier weights.

Its winter dude, quit being so narcisstic about your abs, put on some beef then diet down in spring.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 14, 2006, 09:05:57 AM »
no cardio at all????

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 14, 2006, 09:32:07 AM »
i cant stand the feeling of dext/malt.......that crash hits and I want to die.....I can make it home within 10 minutes of training...what if I had 80-100 carbs in the form of simple i.e. cereal and whey?

The crash you feel is the insulin spike, something you want to accomplish.

Look for that feeling PW. ;D

Either you take my advice or you don't, I'm not going to argue cereals or other things.

As soon as you put down the weights, drink the rest of the PWS.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: November 14, 2006, 01:37:59 PM »
why would you tell someone to take over a hundred grams of carbs with only 20 protein. protein is the only thing is the world that builds muscle. he should have lots of that and enough carbs to have energy. It's a good idea to take casein during the day and whey sometime before and after.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #73 on: November 14, 2006, 01:53:31 PM »
why would you tell someone to take over a hundred grams of carbs with only 20 protein. protein is the only thing is the world that builds muscle. he should have lots of that and enough carbs to have energy. It's a good idea to take casein during the day and whey sometime before and after.
Protein is low in calories, you can't take in enough protein to get enough calories into you so you just take in plenty of carbs.
What do you think?  That all you eat is protein.

Muscles are built with the proper combination of Protein/Fat/Carbs, not just protein alone.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 14, 2006, 02:59:31 PM »
oh i know that but the ratio seems like it's way way higher for carbs... from what he's saying.

Let's say you gotta eat 3000 calories. If you have 300g protein, 225 carbs, and 100 fat that seems right to me.