Author Topic: Which one are you??  (Read 3970 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Which one are you??
« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2013, 04:46:23 PM »
Do you have one for the females???
its the same for women

choice is an illusion

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2013, 04:54:22 PM »
again we have pic threads galore here,,,a pic here with what we percieve as our build type or combo would further verify,,which is what matty was kind of alluding too,,

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2013, 05:15:29 PM »
yeah, when im in shape, i look like mesomorph, but when im fat and off training i look purest endomorph ;D

when im in shape all year, ppl think im a natural ectomorph.

me, i dont know, but to get fat, i really have to lay around for months and eat brutaly terrible diet, and stil wont be too fat, at my worst, abs still showed somewhat.

i dont know as what id qualify.

if everyone would do the best they can with the given genetics and some gear, theyd all look good.

i wonder if taking gear equalizes any of this bodytype things.

most pros look like ectomorphs before they start to train,imo.
yes, we do:

-hobby whore

-semi professional whore

-part time whore

-full time whore

true for all of us start of skinny,get big,lean then if quit training shrink,soft ,heavy if u continue to eat too much without training,,key is to keep at it...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2013, 05:44:40 PM »
yeah, thats how i see it too.

this whole bodytype thing has some logical fallacies to me.

how can one claim all wide hipped structure ppl tend to overweight simply bc of slower metaoblism?

whos to say the socalled ectomorphs have faster metabolisms?they just eat less and move around more maybe.

rather than bodytype, whats more importnant on how one will look is diet and activity levels.

best to start early on in life with sports.

my dad dragged me to play football and later on tennis, glad he did, for all the school buddies who werent into sports back then are disgusting fatsos by now with no option to return whatsoever and they look even older than me ;D
well said,,,yrs and yrs later after learning one's training,diet ect  and how there body looks in peak or close to peak condition can u say or tell i'm a '' '' type,,i think those charts in the end were to sell more magazines....

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2013, 06:13:20 PM »
again we have pic threads galore here,,,a pic here with what we percieve as our build type or combo would further verify,,which is what matty was kind of alluding too,,
yup a lot of people are a combination of several. I can think of only a handful of pure mesomorphs and they all played d1/d2 athletics. I'm fully convinced one kid I went to high school with would be an IFBB pro if he trained and ate consistently, along with some super supplements of course. Best bodybuilding genetics I have ever seen from someone who wasn't a bodybuilder that I knew personally.

Pure Mesomorphs are the genetic elite IMO, something most here aren't.. Including myself

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2013, 06:18:51 PM »
I've held this weight for a year now but I stopped going to the gym and would only walk. I wanted to give my body a complete break from everything. I started the gym again a month ago and have been doing wind sprints instead of walks. I also started eating 3-4 meals again of lean proteins and carbs. It's amazing how muscle memory is everything just sort of came back. I feel great and look great. Now, my next plan is to get shredded.  I want to get to 8-10% bf at 215lbs. So I'll be growing into this. When I achieve this, which will be at some point this year, I'll post pics then decide on what I want to do from there.

Wiggs, I wish you the best, but unless you are 6'5" or so, there is almost zero way you will see 8% and 215 at the same time (if clean).

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #56 on: January 08, 2013, 06:21:38 PM »
I am closest to a mesomorph!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #57 on: January 08, 2013, 06:22:07 PM »
yup a lot of people are a combination of several. I can think of only a handful of pure mesomorphs and they all played d1/d2 athletics. I'm fully convinced one kid I went to high school with would be an IFBB pro if he trained and ate consistently, along with some super supplements of course. Best bodybuilding genetics I have ever seen from someone who wasn't a bodybuilder that I knew personally.

Pure Mesomorphs are the genetic elite IMO, something most here aren't.. Including myself
me too...combo to a degree...

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #58 on: January 08, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »
Ecto clearly and with a hint of meso traits with wider shoulders

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: January 08, 2013, 06:47:04 PM »
it states no  one is completely pure one...
type people just have one which is most dominant.....
choice is an illusion

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: January 08, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »

good post.

being a meso is sweet  8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #61 on: January 08, 2013, 08:49:07 PM »

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #62 on: January 08, 2013, 09:00:10 PM »
Meso fo sho'
follow the arrows

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #63 on: January 08, 2013, 09:18:58 PM »
 then I guess I could be Meso-Endo

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #64 on: January 08, 2013, 10:08:55 PM »
Twinkomorph.
P

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #65 on: January 08, 2013, 10:17:36 PM »
Wiggs, I wish you the best, but unless you are 6'5" or so, there is almost zero way you will see 8% and 215 at the same time (if clean).

Not clean. Def. not clean.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #66 on: January 08, 2013, 11:35:56 PM »
top heavy endomorph with short legs/long torso.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2013, 12:24:36 AM »
I look most like the guy in the middle set except that I am bald. Guess that makes me a mesomorph. I started out adulthood as an ectomorph and then everything started getting better.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2013, 12:38:31 AM »
Chicken legs.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2013, 02:46:30 PM »

a mesomorph with thin wrists