Author Topic: confession  (Read 26338 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: confession
« Reply #175 on: March 10, 2016, 05:50:21 AM »
Find a nice Jewish girl and settle down.

That'd be pretty easy to do in Albany.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: March 10, 2016, 05:59:34 AM »
A guy like you should go spend sometime in a third world shithole somewhere maybe you will appreciate your life a little bit more. Life is great and you have already wasted a good chunk of your prime. It's only going to get worse for guys like you as you get older. You think you don't care about sex now wait until your 45 lol.  This thread made me feel a lot better about my current situation.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: March 10, 2016, 06:02:41 AM »
Spiro drops wisdom, JNN.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #178 on: March 10, 2016, 06:09:44 AM »
I volunteer at a soup kitchen in Afghanistan for wayward pandas.  It's so rewarding.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #179 on: March 10, 2016, 06:10:03 AM »
A guy like you should go spend sometime in a third world shithole somewhere

you need to add "...but this time do it without doing a lot of recs when you were there"

I don't even remember Valenzuela ....I do however remember when I got back lying to girls telling them I went there to be a part of the "anti chavez movement"

I then SMH at how guillible some people are

then years later I smh at myself for having to lie to women to have sex with me

as for the TRT comment---I've become somewhat straight edge....i'm not a prick about it like others ...i just don't do any drugs or alcohol

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: March 10, 2016, 06:17:50 AM »
we all live inside of our own bubbles and no matter how well rounded (no pun) we are it is sometimes for us to see things about ourselves that are very clear to people outside of our bubbles

now--I've stated a fact about my current sexual situation....

I've stated that it doesn't bother me and have gotten used to it

but that's what I see and feel within my bubble

the question I pose to the strangers on this forum is this--as people outside of my bubble, what do you think when a non-homely, non autistic man with the means to have a sex life hasn't had a sex life in 5 years?

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: March 10, 2016, 06:20:51 AM »
you need to add "...but this time do it without doing a lot of recs when you were there"

I don't even remember Valenzuela ....I do however remember when I got back lying to girls telling them I went there to be a part of the "anti chavez movement"

I then SMH at how guillible some people are

then years later I smh at myself for having to lie to women to have sex with me

as for the TRT comment---I've become somewhat straight edge....i'm not a prick about it like others ...i just don't do any drugs or alcohol

That explains everything: Instead of doing the mature thing (learning from past mistakes and growing), you've let fear of repeating them again turn you into a gigantic douche who think's no chick's pussy is good enough. You're like someone who gave up smoking, found Jesus, quit drugs, hit cock bottom, etc... whose ego/faith/resolve can't tolerate any situation reminiscent of their old self.

Why not just start out by telling us you were hiding from your old self?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: March 10, 2016, 06:28:37 AM »
regarding being "straight edge" and my past

in retrospect I know that I wasn't a addict....I had a phase I went through ...I sincerly have no drug cravings or triggers, never had to go to meetings or whatever

I got bored of it, never got phsically or even mentally addicted and just stopped

at the time (like around 2010) i liked using the word "addict"  

why? because (and this sounds weird) but the word "addict" was interesting and "romantic"...

my drug phase was basically the drug phase I should have gone through in my teenage years that everyone went through.  However my teenage years were kinda, sorta sheltered so rather than having out growing it in my twenties, I started it in my mid 20's and ended it in my early 30's

now, I cringe at all that stuff kinda like some of us cringe at the clothes and fads we went through when we were 15

I look at *insert random rec drug* the same way I looked at the "Morrissey" poster that was hanging on my wall when I was a sophmore in high school

EDIT: the tl/dr version is basically "I should go to a shrink and admit that I probably am really mad at my dad for not being there for me but since he is a emotionally a dead person even if I were to tell him off he wouldn't react and just be deadpan"

EDIT 2: so by me saying that I'm "straight edge" what I really mean is that i'm now that "normal" person I was before I went through "that phase" because before that I was very anti drug and anti alcohol.....I'm not a vegan though and I don't listed to hardcore bands or have a "X" tattoo anywhere on my body

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: March 10, 2016, 06:31:37 AM »
some good honesty from johnzilla in this thread

must be great not being a slave to the vagina

maybe it was the legit kigs

T

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: March 10, 2016, 06:50:26 AM »
Re: Edit 2. Normal people enjoy things in moderation.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #185 on: March 10, 2016, 09:37:48 AM »
the question I pose to the strangers on this forum is this--as people outside of my bubble, what do you think when a non-homely, non autistic man with the means to have a sex life hasn't had a sex life in 5 years?

it seems like you have not read what people have already posted in this thread. It is not normal to not have any kind of sex drive for 5 years. You could likely be affected by one or more of these things:
- depression
- unwillingness to accept same-sex attraction
- too high standards for the kind of partner you are looking for

in any case, I think you should see a psychotherapist or a psychologist. Your willingness to post questions of this nature to strangers on Getbig is bad is several ways.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #186 on: March 10, 2016, 01:21:31 PM »
you're depressed, johnny

it's especially obvious because you're a very funny guy, the best comedians always have major baggage

E
E

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: March 10, 2016, 01:49:40 PM »
you're depressed, johnny

it's especially obvious because you're a very funny guy, the best comedians always have major baggage

A top comedian said something along those lines...   Saying comedy is born out of pain.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #188 on: March 10, 2016, 02:06:48 PM »
seems like jnn hasn't changed at all since 6 years ago, other than for his deteriorated corpus amygdaloideum, his hairline backing way up and also being physically smaller plus softer.

Of course my opinion of his physicality is just mere speculation, because jnn is concinved that he looks awesome.. but uh..

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2016, 03:29:49 PM »
A top comedian said something along those lines...   Saying comedy is born out of pain.

Comedy is tragedy plus time.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2016, 09:34:03 PM »
Re: Edit 2. Normal people enjoy things in moderation.

johnny's story seems to irk you

why is that

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2016, 01:49:58 AM »
seems like jnn hasn't changed at all since 6 years ago, other than for his deteriorated corpus amygdaloideum, his hairline backing way up and also being physically smaller plus softer.

Of course my opinion of his physicality is just mere speculation, because jnn is concinved that he looks awesome.. but uh..

being a waiter in a big American city does not leave money for the good things in life. Not hating on JNN, but it is just a fact. With his personal life also being a mess, it is no wonder he is depressed. My grandfather always said that you need good food, sex and job to have a perfect life.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2016, 04:01:17 AM »
johnny's story seems to irk you

why is that

Because good guys shouldn't be wallowing in self-pity and making excuses.

If he were a loser I'd have no problem with the behavior.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2016, 04:19:40 AM »
being a waiter in a big American city does not leave money for the good things in life. Not hating on JNN, but it is just a fact. With his personal life also being a mess, it is no wonder he is depressed. My grandfather always said that you need good food, sex and job to have a perfect life.

he's a waiter? I couldn't pull that off unless someone threatened my life. On a busy day I would probably smash a plate on someone's head.

I'm not hating him neither, I've been whining in this board about the same stuff. That's why I can't tap his shoulder and tell him everything's going to be alright, because everything won't be alright. They will never be alright. Unless he swims upstream in the river of apathy.

Because good guys shouldn't be wallowing in self-pity and making excuses.

If he were a loser I'd have no problem with the behavior.

exactly

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2016, 05:05:01 AM »
truth be told I don't have any "self pity".....then again, I'm inside my own "bubble and don't see things from other people's eyes

and I'm not a good guy---I'm a sexy, bad boy who plays by his own rules........and if you don't believe me I will tell you that i'm a sexy, bad boy who plays by his own rules

btw---I'm open about my current situation.....so just because I'm open about it means i'm the only one?

can you fathom how many other men are going through this phase in silence?

also, albany is not a big city lol....it's a nice city though especially in the fall but it isn't a big city.....seriously thought- fall here is beautiful

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: March 11, 2016, 05:22:23 AM »
ok,

but to me it's strange when people start to think they are special and that their feelings are unique. Next thing you know they shout it out loud to everyone, which is even stranger.

you're not nearly as irritating as wiggs with his bullshit macho mama boy swag, with his bad vocabulary and his terrible ability to explain concepts. You're all good like that.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #196 on: March 11, 2016, 05:23:14 AM »
truth be told I don't have any "self pity".....then again, I'm inside my own "bubble and don't see things from other people's eyes

and I'm not a good guy---I'm a sexy, bad boy who plays by his own rules........and if you don't believe me I will tell you that i'm a sexy, bad boy who plays by his own rules

btw---I'm open about my current situation.....so just because I'm open about it means i'm the only one?

can you fathom how many other men are going through this phase in silence?

also, albany is not a big city lol....it's a nice city though especially in the fall but it isn't a big city.....seriously thought- fall here is beautiful

Baseball can cure your pain.

Also, ignoring DS will help - he's sort of a loon.  Nice enough guy, but tweaked a bit.
Y

devilsmile

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: March 11, 2016, 06:18:01 AM »
Baseball can cure your pain.

Also, ignoring DS will help - he's sort of a loon.  Nice enough guy, but tweaked a bit.

and then he's gonna be the same at 42

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #198 on: March 11, 2016, 06:25:57 AM »
so basically you didn't have sex since you got your tattoos?  ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: March 11, 2016, 06:39:38 AM »
so basically you didn't have sex since you got your tattoos?  ;D

since I got a majority of my tattoos :)

I was getting laid on the regular with a backpiece and small pieces on my arms but yeah I've gotten A LOT of work done since that august of 2010

hmmmm...overcompensating ?