Author Topic: EINSTEIN'S BRAIN REVEALS CLUES TO GENIUS  (Read 6069 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: EINSTEIN'S BRAIN REVEALS CLUES TO GENIUS
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2012, 03:22:30 PM »
I am saying more than that, in even simpler terms genetic is "1%" of what makes you what you are. 

One of the most stupid things I've ever read on this site

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2012, 03:23:52 PM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2012, 03:30:31 PM »
I was born a genius so I can affirm it's genetics (GENius...GENetics... You see the correlation?). Take it for what it's worth..  :)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2012, 08:26:05 PM »
We need to reanimate Einstein and Tesla.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2012, 08:36:54 PM »

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2012, 08:37:45 PM »
brains can literally grow and change shape over time. it happens on an extremely small scale. but it happens. and it happens as a result of your choices. the things you think.

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2012, 11:45:17 PM »
imagine when they study Stephen Hawking's brain. How many folds would he have?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2012, 03:39:35 AM »
TESLA was better.

Tesla was an engineer...not a theoretical physicist.  Like comparing oranges to grapefruit.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2012, 03:44:38 AM »
Neils Bohr:
"Stop telling God what to do."

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2012, 06:44:56 AM »
Stupid is as stupid does. Our intelligence is only as useful as our ability to exercise it. Do you identify yourself with your thinking mind? Are you "intelligent"? Or can you identify with the part of you that's unfolding in a manner that's more genius that alfred einstein? Is this happening to you or are you making it happen? Who's doing anything here?

There's a part of me that can cause things to happen. - I can cut my arm. This being is limited to ''doing things.'' the realm of ego. Where one can claim genius. Which is pretty useless.

There's a part of me that I have no control over. - My arm heals itself. I don't have to do anything but be patient. A cosmic force unfolding within me. This is also the force that moves mountains. Complete genius.

How do you best allow the universe to unfold in your favor? This force of god or whatever you want to call it is in all of us. Some are just more aware of the game than others. Find your true potential. It's not thinking with greater power, it's being able to identify yourself with the godness inside you. From there the world is yours. Play your hand as best as you can and you'll be as genius as anyone.

canyon

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: November 23, 2012, 07:14:19 AM »
TESLA was better.
Tesla was far better. This Einstein propaganda is BS. Written by Jews. When are people gonna wake up?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2012, 09:12:01 AM »
Tesla was far better. This Einstein propaganda is BS. Written by Jews. When are people gonna wake up?

Not many people know this but Einstein was involved in experiments with something code-named "black body radiation."  Probably a racial conspiracy plot!

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2012, 09:22:13 AM »

Neither of them would have lasted two weeks on Getbig..... ;D

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2012, 09:25:09 AM »

Agree - the theory of relativity was just smoke and mirrors so that jews could win nobel prizes.  Just throw a bunch of numbers and symbols that no self-respecting man can understand on to a piece of paper and call it genius.  thanks for fighting the good fight, canyon.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2012, 10:04:42 AM »
einstein worked in a patent office taking ideas from smart whities who came to patent them

total fraud

hope this helps

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »
they should leave his body alone out of respect
w

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2012, 06:53:22 PM »
Stupid is as stupid does. Our intelligence is only as useful as our ability to exercise it. Do you identify yourself with your thinking mind? Are you "intelligent"? Or can you identify with the part of you that's unfolding in a manner that's more genius that alfred einstein? Is this happening to you or are you making it happen? Who's doing anything here?

There's a part of me that can cause things to happen. - I can cut my arm. This being is limited to ''doing things.'' the realm of ego. Where one can claim genius. Which is pretty useless.

There's a part of me that I have no control over. - My arm heals itself. I don't have to do anything but be patient. A cosmic force unfolding within me. This is also the force that moves mountains. Complete genius.

How do you best allow the universe to unfold in your favor? This force of god or whatever you want to call it is in all of us. Some are just more aware of the game than others. Find your true potential. It's not thinking with greater power, it's being able to identify yourself with the godness inside you. From there the world is yours. Play your hand as best as you can and you'll be as genius as anyone.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2012, 09:26:18 PM »
einstein worked in a patent office taking ideas from smart whities who came to patent them

total fraud

hope this helps

You can't patent physical laws/effects of nature...Only practical applications of physical laws/effects of nature.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2012, 09:37:16 PM »
You can't patent physical laws/effects of nature...Only practical applications of physical laws/effects of nature.

what "magikusar" is saying is that smart whities brought patents for time machines, etc to the patent office in zurich. eisenstein would take them out for tea and pick their minds about te principles behind their inventions.  he would then burn their patent applications later at the office.