Author Topic: To all Australians on Board: do you fear Great White Shark Attacks at the Beach?  (Read 7061 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Or being bitten by some of the most venemous snakes in the world?
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Australia = the most gorgeous country in the world

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
Nah I surf all the time and I've never seen a shark at all when I've been out, I know they have a ton more in WA though :o.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
What about giant saltwater crocs?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Nah I surf all the time and I've never seen a shark at all when I've been out, I know they have a ton more in WA though :o.

WA?

What about some of the deadliest snakes in the world? Any fear?
I hate the State.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
haha, What a fucking odd thread. ;D
N

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
haha, What a fucking odd thread. ;D

Was there something, Croatch?

Why don't you post a couple of pics of Nasser hell of a synthol-body and turn this into a normal Getbig thread?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
the closest ive been to a shark was watching jaws on 100"
Z

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
I live in Australia and it is common to be bitten by snakes every other day. We just suck the venom out and spit it into the face of any passing foreigner.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
I'd be more worried about seeing Kai Green humping the stage, then jizzing all over it, than worry about sharks.
HAHA, RON.....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
they have all those fucking jellyfish too, that you cant even see but they sting you and you die a horrible death. they are virtually invisible. how gay is that?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
These claims of sharks and deadly creatures are exaggerated - you hardly ever see any. Jelly fish are only found in the northern tropical waters and snakes aren't that common in the city.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
These claims of sharks and deadly creatures are exaggerated - you hardly ever see any. Jelly fish are only found in the northern tropical waters and snakes aren't that common in the city.

The city...as in Sydney?
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.

What about giant saltwater crocs? Are they like gators in Florida.......hangin out all over the place?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
I live in Perth - but I expect Sydney doesn't have too many snakes in the suburbs either.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
What about giant saltwater crocs? Are they like gators in Florida.......hangin out all over the place?

Saltwater crocs are mainly in the north. Along the south coast we don't really have any and yes they can be quite dangerous.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I live in Perth - but I expect Sydney doesn't have too many snakes in the suburbs either.

DAmn..Perth...Mad Isolated....
I hate the State.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Perth is the most isolated capital city in the world. A whole lot of nothing between here and the cities in the east. but we do have internet access and running water.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
What sector comprises the largest portion of Australia's GDP?

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
What sector comprises the largest portion of Australia's GDP?

I our primary industries generate the most money, things such as mining of raw materials, especially here in WA.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Perth is the most isolated capital city in the world. A whole lot of nothing between here and the cities in the east. but we do have internet access and running water.

Thank Odin for that.
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
I our primary industries generate the most money, things such as mining of raw materials, especially here in WA.

Is Australia pretty environmentally conscious as a whole?  Or does it depend on state/territory? Over here, CA is pretty environmentally conscious, whereas Texas does its best to make sure we put out more greenhouse gases than anyone else.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Is Australia pretty environmentally conscious as a whole?  Or does it depend on state/territory? Over here, CA is pretty environmentally conscious, whereas Texas does its best to make sure we put out more greenhouse gases than anyone else.

There is a lot of hubbub about it in the media but we only just signed the kyoto protocol - I think the truth is things are slowly changing.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
... of Australia is semi-arid or desert, it includes a diverse range of habitats, ... Australia is home to the largest number of venomous snakes in the world.[31] The ...
I hate the State.

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
gcb, what is the Australian position on immigration?  What is yours?