Author Topic: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th  (Read 121097 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: 2024 Charlotte Cup April 7th
« Reply #4625 on: Today at 09:43:58 AM »
Again, I don't want to attack Brian, But when he says how much bigger he is than Coach, why compare to a "friend" at all?
Or anyone for that matter? it should be "You vs. You" and that's all.
If we're gonna compare, I mentioned a couple of times that we have 150 lb gals in our gym who compete, who pull and SQ 4 plates (in tested meets).
(He outweighs them by 70+ lbs and they destroy him in lifting).
We also have men who are very humble, who make him look like a stick-figure, who bench 455 and SQ and DL up near 700 lbs.
(Yet are very humble, helpful and nice)... The guy just has issues, and all the bickering in the world with him won't make him see the light.
My only other head-scratcher which I mentioned yesterday, "why come here". Universally hated and attacked, yet hangs around for the 24x7 beating.
Shit makes zero sense??  ??? ???

He has no other social interaction whatsoever.  Not in real life, not online etc. 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #4626 on: Today at 11:56:44 AM »
Excuse me, Ive been away from here for the most part. And I'm lost as to the bhanks saga. But somehow this buffoon managed to drag Coach into his mess?

In bullet points it looks like:

Bhank managed to drive through Chicago and Avoid Walter
Sobchak.

Flew. Stayed in the Airport waiting for the connecting flight to his doctor in California, who might fix his pec.

Correction....he took a pic 30 mins before his flight boarded calling me out as if I was a bitch for not meeting him.  Now he claims he didn't pre-warn me because he didn't want to end up on the 'no fly' list in addition to him "just joking".

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4627 on: Today at 12:20:01 PM »

He probably notified airport security too.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4628 on: Today at 02:20:46 PM »
He probably notified airport security too.

You can guarantee Cup Cake 🎂 did.

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #4629 on: Today at 02:34:22 PM »
Excuse me, Ive been away from here for the most part. And I'm lost as to the bhanks saga. But somehow this buffoon managed to drag Coach into his mess?

Bhank and Josh were supposed to fight but never did.

Bhank managed to drive through Chicago and Avoid Walter Sobchak.

Bhank somehow met up with Coach over a friendly burrito.

Bhank came back online insulting Coach? For what reason?

Now Bhank has a "combat sport" to compete in this weekend?

Is this more or less the Bhank timeline?

I believe they were fajitas and not burritos. Coach is lucky it wasn't a double QP with cheese, or Hanky might have tried rag dolling him in the restaurant instead of firing shots at him after he flew back home.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #4630 on: Today at 02:48:35 PM »
I’m falling behind in this thread. How did bhank’s insult coach after meeting him?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4631 on: Today at 02:50:46 PM »
WTF do they know?

Brian is right, even though he cant find a single source to validate his opinion nonsense

Dr. Brian Hankins, MD, PhD
Harvard University
Department of Nutrition and Epidemiology and Medicine
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4632 on: Today at 02:52:20 PM »
Slightly improved.

He cant be faded.  ;D
X

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4633 on: Today at 03:05:10 PM »
I wonder what it will take to make Brian regret he came here?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4634 on: Today at 03:06:59 PM »
I wonder what it will take to make Brian regret he came here?

When Em divorces him it will be the end.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4635 on: Today at 03:11:02 PM »

I hope I am here to watch it

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #4636 on: Today at 03:19:50 PM »
I’m falling behind in this thread. How did bhank’s insult coach after meeting him?

Bhank that lost at every contest vs Bhank the "NPC champion", just 3 years apart:

Looks like Downs syndrome. Was it worth it?
It's almost as if you guys don't understand angles and lighting my face has not changed at all. But more importantly who gives a fuck is this a board for face modeling?

But sure let's go through the differences in the pics. Pic 2 face turned sideways causing my massive fucking neck and jaw to merge. Smiling which means I am pulling my cheeks back which my face look fatter will also make nose look wider. And lastly sun directly in my face making hair blonder and looking less thick. You guys are idiots
Great point!

As you will notice neither picture you posted has zero to so with bodybuilding, in both photos you’re fully clothed. One is outside of your house and car, the other is of you having lunch.

The question is whether why did you post these photos that have nothing to do with bodybuilding on this board?
You realize you are also cropping the photo. If you looked at the entire photo of pic 2 you could see I am clearly fucking huge in comparison to Coach. The first photo was a request. Now If I post a 3rd photo to show I look just like the first given the same angle that would not be bodybuilding but again would be per your idiots arguing. The board is called getbig as a getbigger you should have a sports car so it is relevant. What is weird is everytime I post a bodybuilding pic you weirdos want to talk about my hair and makeup like a bunch of fruit loops.

People pointed out and said why make an unnecessary dig at coach. Coach saw the post and wasn't happy. Hanky then tries to play the victim and claims he's never disrespected Coach and we're trying to influence him.

Getbig never forgets though and we dug up posts of Hanky calling Coach a short, fat dude with neck rolls, a fake Coach and even unprovoked insults towards his wife.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4637 on: Today at 03:46:08 PM »
I hope I am here to watch it
it’s coming soon.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #4638 on: Today at 03:51:33 PM »

That’s a good point Nat,

Realistically, Brian maybe have 5 years left before he has a heart attack and has to come off all drugs.

He will shrink to his natural body weight of 170 lbs.

Also, when he does get divorced imagine the pictures he is going to put on his tinder profile

Here’s a few potential ones

1. I like to eat and it shows
2. I’m gender inclusive
3. Hard day at the office

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4639 on: Today at 03:57:50 PM »
Em might be more nuts and crazy than Bhanks permitting this type of public posting from her spouse.   I go back and forth whether she is trying to off him and leave him homeless and on the street or if she is just as insane as him since she found him at the drug court. 

Josh and others on this board spoke to her and her family members about him so at this point there is no excuse for her claiming ignorance.

For the record - I never spoke or contacted Em or the mother in law or the brother . The parole officer , the probation officer , child protective services , animal control , or anyone else pertaining to Hankins record of abuse and criminality.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4640 on: Today at 04:27:07 PM »
A parole officer and a probation officer are post conviction. bhanks swears he's never been convicted of a crime.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #4641 on: Today at 04:30:18 PM »
Em might be more nuts and crazy than Bhanks permitting this type of public posting from her spouse.   I go back and forth whether she is trying to off him and leave him homeless and on the street or if she is just as insane as him since she found him at the drug court. 

Josh and others on this board spoke to her and her family members about him so at this point there is no excuse for her claiming ignorance.

For the record - I never spoke or contacted Em or the mother in law or the brother . The parole officer , the probation officer , child protective services , animal control , or anyone else pertaining to Hankins record of abuse and criminality.

What about the Realtor?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #4642 on: Today at 04:35:30 PM »
What about the Realtor?

One of Em's relatives.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4643 on: Today at 04:36:42 PM »
What about the Realtor?
He hasn't beat her yet, even after having to drop the price on the house twice. :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4644 on: Today at 04:37:37 PM »
What about the Realtor?

It’s his mother in law !    So the fng idiot hanky is - hilarious - the money is never going to him.    They are gong to rob him blind. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4645 on: Today at 04:40:29 PM »
A parole officer and a probation officer are post conviction. bhanks swears he's never been convicted of a crime.

He usually adds some very specific conditions when he says that such as "in Wake County" or "for aggravated assault". Regardless, his probation officer is actually kind of cool.

My probation officer is actually kind of cool always telling me stories about criminals he had to fight when they resisted arrest. I am a pacifist compared to him. He would understand.
(eventually he will claim the parole officer "was just a joke" and then more information about him will surface making it worse)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #4646 on: Today at 05:07:06 PM »

Bhank and Josh were supposed to fight but never did.

Bhank managed to drive through Chicago and Avoid Walter Sobchak.

Bhank somehow met up with Coach over a friendly burrito.

Bhank came back online insulting Coach? For what reason?

Now Bhank has a "combat sport" to compete in this weekend?

Is this more or less the Bhank timeline?
So that's what the kids are calling it, these days.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #4647 on: Today at 05:13:43 PM »
He usually adds some very specific conditions when he says that such as "in Wake County" or "for aggravated assault". Regardless, his probation officer is actually kind of cool.
(eventually he will claim the parole officer "was just a joke" and then more information about him will surface making it worse)
I see what you did there, I agree.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Sandrock

• Getbig III
  • Born with a mustache in a Supernova
« Reply #4648 on: Today at 06:03:32 PM »
When Coach and Hankins went out for lunch and rubbed their chimichangas together, who had the bigger chimichanga?