Author Topic: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party  (Read 58291 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Bodybuilder Awkward at Pool Party
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2014, 06:16:16 PM »
Or you trying to not be the antisocial geek who cant talk to women that you really are.

You're such a sad human being.  Must be hell to cry yourself to sleep every night.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2014, 06:33:54 PM »
Speaking from personal experience...there have been times in my life where I wasn't in good shape.
Most times i am...much easier to meet women when you look great.  How this can be disputed is beyond me
Meeting is one thing.

Closing the deal physically and parlaying that into a relationship is another. For that, the size or definition of your muscles has literally zero relevance. None. Zip.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2014, 07:06:17 PM »
Meeting is one thing.

Closing the deal physically and parlaying that into a relationship is another. For that, the size or definition of your muscles has literally zero relevance. None. Zip.

If your muscles got your foot in the door, and you made the most of it...I'd say they had a whole fucking lot to do with it.

My GF loves my body, tells me every day. She loves ME too as far as a person..but physical attraction is HUGE in a long term relationship.

I'm in one over 4 years with a very desirable woman, married 12 years to a very attractive woman as well...you?

Not looking to start shit. Serious question

PS...I dont get the separation..my muscles are part of me, the whole package of me as a person...they aren't a pair of jeans

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2014, 07:09:15 PM »
If your muscles got your foot in the door, and you made the most of it...I'd say they had a whole fucking lot to do with it.

My GF loves my body, tells me every day. She loves ME too as far as a person..but physical attraction is HUGE in a long term relationship.

I'm in one over 4 years with a very desirable woman, married 12 years to a very attractive woman as well...you?

Oh fuck. Now groink the male model with women lusting after his old man body. Drunk drive much?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2014, 07:10:29 PM »

Again, fallacy of personal experience. You assume what is true of you must apply in general. I know people who can dislocate their shoulders and restore them in the socket with no pain or weird contortions. But 99% of people can't do it. It's a debating technique that's as old as the sun and is derided by people in debates who recognize it from the getgo.

History doesn't support your thesis. Most men are not in any shape we could qualify as decent on this site. Most men don't desire to be. Yet they have no problem finding partners, getting married, or having families. If being in your shape was a precondition for obtaining a woman, logically we would've gone extinct by now. So what I think you mean to say is that for you, being in above-average shape has opened doors that might've been closed otherwise with the opposite sex. I can tell you that for me, it made no difference. I've dated while fat and while ripped. Those women were mainly focused on what I did for a living and my views on family, the environment, relationships, and my hobbies. But when my appearance did come up, they consistently complimented my eyes, lips, or hairstyle. Only one ever told me she liked the veins on my arms or my ab development. Women like faces more than bodies, 9 times out of 10.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »
Oh fuck. Now groink the male model with women lusting after his old man body. Drunk drive much?

Anytime you want to compare let me know fatass.  ;)

Maybe you should show half your tricep again .

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2014, 07:15:15 PM »
This guy's stroll through the pool is hauntingly reminiscent of the Baby Ruth scene in "Caddyshack".

What a doodie.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2014, 07:18:55 PM »
ive been out with gal

he has phenomenal confidence

and plays the numbers game

you cant lose that way

hahaha really? how was that bro?

good to see the good guys hanging out irl off here.
b

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2014, 07:20:06 PM »
Again, fallacy of personal experience. You assume what is true of you must apply in general. I know people who can dislocate their shoulders and restore them in the socket with no pain or weird contortions. But 99% of people can't do it. It's a debating technique that's as old as the sun and is derided by people in debates who recognize it from the getgo.

History doesn't support your thesis. Most men are not in any shape we could qualify as decent on this site. Most men don't desire to be. Yet they have no problem finding partners, getting married, or having families. If being in your shape was a precondition for obtaining a woman, logically we would've gone extinct by now. So what I think you mean to say is that for you, being in above-average shape has opened doors that might've been closed otherwise with the opposite sex. I can tell you that for me, it made no difference. I've dated while fat and while ripped. Those women were mainly focused on what I did for a living and my views on family, the environment, relationships, and my hobbies. But when my appearance did come up, they consistently complimented my eyes, lips, or hairstyle. Only one ever told me she liked the veins on my arms or my ab development. Women like faces more than bodies, 9 times out of 10.

Who Said it was a precondition ?

I said it doesnt hurt. All things being equal. If Shizzo and I were identical personlality wise, income wise and politically...who gets more action me or him ?

I offered a while back to do an experiment on POF where we put the same exact dialogue in two profiles but one with shizzos pics one with mine .and see which one gets more action,and the type of women.

Of course if you're a jerk off, chances are you wont last.  But um, that goes for skinny guys too you know

you just called me to the carpet for using personal experiences, then did the same thing in closing

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2014, 07:22:14 PM »
I said it doesnt hurt. All things being equal. If Shizzo and I were identical personlality wise, income wise and politically...who gets more action me or him ?
But your argument doesn't hold water because few people are identical in terms of character, temperament, background, etc.
What you should've asked was: If Shizzo and I look the way we do, but he's consistently more talented at winning the confidence of women and making them feel comfortable around him, not to mention they find him attractive as a person
would they still choose you because you're in better shape and follow a disciplined diet and exercise program
the answer's no
and that isn't up for discussion
sorry

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2014, 07:22:50 PM »
Also, I already covered how looks are a bonus and can help start a conversation with a woman earlier in the thread. You may want to read it from the beginning before recycling the stuff that's already been agreed on.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26:05 PM »
But your argument doesn't hold water because few people are identical in terms of character, temperament, background, etc.
What you should've asked was: If Shizzo and I look the way we do, but he's consistently more talented at winning the confidence of women and making them feel comfortable around him, not to mention they find him attractive as a person
would they still choose you because you're in better shape and follow a disciplined diet and exercise program
the answer's no
and that isn't up for discussion
sorry

Yes. And if they liked me better they would like me better.

Whats your point ?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2014, 07:26:34 PM »
Yes. And if they liked me better they would like me better.

Whats your point ?
What's yours? I didn't start talking to you. You came to me. Make your case. :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 24, 2014, 07:32:19 PM »
What's yours? I didn't start talking to you. You came to me. Make your case. :)

I Did.

Your argument is convoluted.

The only outcomes are ones that you predetermine.  I say what jf shizzo and I were identical..purely a hypothetical question. And an honest one.

Your response...well what if he had a better personality and was charming and chicks like him better ?

Well.yeah no shit.  But doesnt answer my question at all..does it ?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2014, 07:34:54 PM »
I Did.

Your argument is convoluted.

The only outcomes are ones that you predetermine.  I say what jf shizzo and I were identical..purely a hypothetical question. And an honest one.

Your response...well what if he had a better personality and was charming and chicks like him better ?

Well.yeah no shit.  But doesnt answer my question at all..does it ?
Erm, you haven't debunked anything about my arguments other than quoting me an example from your background to somehow suggest they're not entirely accurate. As I pointed out, that's irrelevant to anyone else who doesn't live your life. There's things called axioms. They hold true in most cases.

Moreover, this is the Internet. What you say can't be proven, so it follows that I can't believe anything you've told me so far about yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 24, 2014, 07:37:45 PM »
Erm, you haven't debunked anything about my arguments other than quoting me an example from your background to somehow suggest they're not entirely accurate. As I pointed out, that's irrelevant to anyone else who doesn't live your life. There's things called axioms. They hold true in most cases.

Moreover, this is the Internet. What you say can't be proven, so it follows that I can't believe anything you've told me so far about yourself.

Make sure you set the goalposts in really good after you've finished moving them  ;)

Toodles.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: March 24, 2014, 07:38:40 PM »
Make sure you set the goalposts in really good after you've finished moving them  ;)

Toodles.
You can't troll me, bud. I've been on message boards off and on for 15 years. Seen it all. This is the old circular pattern trolling type that I enjoy responding to. :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: March 24, 2014, 07:44:47 PM »
You can't troll me, bud. I've been on message boards off and on for 15 years. Seen it all. This is the old circular pattern trolling type that I enjoy responding to. :)

I can tell, because that's exactly what you're doing. Im pretty straightforward

Carry on without me.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2014, 07:45:53 PM »

I can tell, because that's exactly what you're doing. Im pretty straightforward

That's good. So you won't mind if I ask you a question then.

Is it true you got arrested for DWI? What were thinking, man?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 24, 2014, 07:47:19 PM »
That's good. So you won't mind if I ask you a question then.

Is it true you got arrested for DWI? What were thinking, man?

I'm thinking we're done now  :)

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: March 24, 2014, 07:48:10 PM »
That doesn't sound very straight to me, dude. I think you need to work on your integrity.  :'(

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: March 24, 2014, 07:50:06 PM »
That doesn't sound very straight to me, dude. I think you need to work on your integrity. :)

Mission Accomplished....trolls cant help.themselves around me  :D

Now I know how to treat you, thanks this has been informative..bye now

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: March 24, 2014, 07:50:10 PM »
Lots of experts in this thread...Men with money, great personality,sense of  humor, good looks, good build get the girls....This is not rocket science....

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #148 on: March 24, 2014, 07:52:23 PM »
just was the wrong bodybuilder............. .

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: March 24, 2014, 07:52:31 PM »
Mission Accomplished....trolls cant help.themselves around me  :D

Now I know how to treat you, thanks this has been informative..bye now
You've told me goodbye twice and said you were leaving three posts ago. I think being wrong on the Internet is something you haven't learned how to manage very well yet, man. That's the kind of thing women smell from a mile away, btw. Delicate ego. I'll lay you 3 to 1 shizzo can take a verbal lashing and beg for more while staring his enemy in the eye wheras you'd be swinging your fists into the back of a patrol car with a broke nose if anyone teased you in a movie theater or a Walmart checkout line. The muscles are a facade to cover a weak person with a weak personality.