Author Topic: I would love to beat the shit out of this misinformed moron.  (Read 25736 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: I would love to beat the shit out of this misinformed moron.
« Reply #100 on: March 26, 2013, 12:53:12 PM »
I made a claim as fact TA said I was wrong I asked him to prove me wrong his counter was prove I'm right. LOL You're the one who is fucking retarded since you obviously don't understand anything about what we are both talking about.  ::) Go at a cartilage burger you dumb fuck.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 26, 2013, 12:53:56 PM »
exactly, you made a claim, based on your opinion. that doesnt make it a fact moron. how about posting real facts, not dumbfuck "i chewed a burger a lot and it had stuff in it" opinions

OK If I make a claim the moon exists yes it's a claim but also a fact. I claim that McDonalds ALL BEEF patty contains other "stuff" other than beef and fat such as gristle. Even TA agrees that there is gristle in their patties which is defined as cartilage. If I am wrong please tell me. By the way I also claim there is some bone in there too.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 26, 2013, 12:54:43 PM »
You are right but it's just no McDonald's but a large percentage of store bought burgers and ground beef.  It was what they call Pink Slime.  Where they take the inedible shit and grind it into a paste to add weight to the ground beef.

Agreed that is why I get my beef from a butcher.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #103 on: March 26, 2013, 12:55:30 PM »
Still waiting???? BTW, how much cartilage (extra filler) would you say have been added to McDonalds ALL BEEF patties?
None.  There are no additives or fillers in Mcdonalds Beef.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/see_what_we_are_made_of/your_questions_answered/meats.html

Do you add fat to cook your burger patties?
Our burger patties are just 100% pure beef. Nothing is added – no binders or fillers. The restaurants use a double-sided grill called a “clamshell” to grill the patties, and no extra fat is added.
What is the binding ingredient used in making the beef patties?
We don’t use any binding ingredients. Our burger patties are made from 100% pure beef, with no binders or fillers.

Is your meat real or fake?
Despite all those myths out there, none of our meat is fake! McDonald’s uses only 100% USDA-inspected beef from real beef cattle to make our burger patties. Our chicken is 100% USDA-inspected real chicken, supplied by industry leaders like Tyson Foods and Keystone Foods, and the same high standards apply to our 100% pork

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 26, 2013, 12:56:54 PM »
OK If I make a claim the moon exists yes it's a claim but also a fact. I claim that McDonalds ALL BEEF patty contains other "stuff" other than beef and fat such as gristle. Even TA agrees that there is gristle in their patties which is defined as cartilage. If I am wrong please tell me. By the way I also claim there is some bone in there too.
I just proved you wrong.  See my last post above, princess.  ;)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 26, 2013, 12:58:21 PM »
Agreed that is why I get my beef from a butcher.
I do to and I grind my own meat.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 26, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »
TA, let us shift gears here, and change up the subject.  What are your thoughts on the "big green egg"?  I'm currently shopping for one to be used as a smoker and stone oven.  Are there any good alternatives to the egg, or are they pretty much the standard?  I'm currently looking at the egg, primo, and steel keg.  What are your thoughts?   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 26, 2013, 01:11:31 PM »
TA, let us shift gears here, and change up the subject.  What are your thoughts on the "big green egg"?  I'm currently shopping for one to be used as a smoker and stone oven.  Are there any good alternatives to the egg, or are they pretty much the standard?  I'm currently looking at the egg, primo, and steel keg.  What are your thoughts?   :D
Big Green Egg is awesome, SilverSpoon on here has one and can tell you all about them.  He is an expert with it.  I keep it simple with the good old Weber Kettle, the old standby.  I am actually about to leave  to go get some Chickens and we are going to make Beer-Can Chicken this afternoon on the Weber Charcoal.

But yeah, The Big Green Egg really doesn`t have much competition in terms of heat production. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 26, 2013, 01:12:48 PM »
TA, let us shift gears here, and change up the subject.  What are your thoughts on the "big green egg"?  I'm currently shopping for one to be used as a smoker and stone oven.  Are there any good alternatives to the egg, or are they pretty much the standard?  I'm currently looking at the egg, primo, and steel keg.  What are your thoughts?   :D
I think this smoker may be the best though.

Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker - 18½-Inch

Bigger surface and water pan-which the Green Egg doesnt have.

But, the Green Egg can heat extremely high which can double as a brick oven.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #109 on: March 26, 2013, 01:13:46 PM »
Wrong on everything in this pathetic video.  Watch what he does to the Chicken.  LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL  What a moron.

SuckMyMuscle?

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 26, 2013, 01:16:13 PM »
mcdonalds got the best fries

wendy's the best burgers

mcdonalds angus burger with big mac sauce is dope
yes sir......wendy's has the best burgers......mcdonald's fries are the best!!!!

i must say.......when in california......in-n-out is my place of choice for hamburgers!!!!

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: March 26, 2013, 01:19:10 PM »
The only thing that even comes close to Big Green Egg is http://www.komodokamado.com/

And that is expensive as all hell, and their charcoal is something you don't want to use.  But the cool as hell factor is there as you get to pick your tile color.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 26, 2013, 01:20:36 PM »
I think this smoker may be the best though.

Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker - 18½-Inch

Bigger surface and water pan-which the Green Egg doesnt have.

But, the Green Egg can heat extremely high which can double as a brick oven.

I want to slow cook over night though.  200-250 degrees for 12+ hours.  Can the WSM do this?  From what i've seen with the egg, you set the temp, and it will stay for 24-36 hours.  Smoking at night is ideal for me, so I don't have to keep adding wood chips, or checking the temp.  How is the WSM at holding a temp, and for how long?  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 26, 2013, 01:20:41 PM »
The only thing that even comes close to Big Green Egg is http://www.komodokamado.com/

And that is expensive as all hell, and their charcoal is something you don't want to use.  But the cool as hell factor is there as you get to pick your tile color.
There he is!

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 26, 2013, 01:22:48 PM »
yes sir......wendy's has the best burgers......mcdonald's fries are the best!!!!

i must say.......when in california......in-n-out is my place of choice for hamburgers!!!!

if i ever go to vegas i'm gonna hit in-n-out.

we got 5 guys here and though it's tasty, the price is too much for what you get. almost $16-20 for a combo

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 26, 2013, 01:23:44 PM »
I want to slow cook over night though.  200-250 degrees for 12+ hours.  Can the WSM do this?  From what i've seen with the egg, you set the temp, and it will stay for 24-36 hours.  Smoking at night is ideal for me, so I don't have to keep adding wood chips, or checking the temp.  How is the WSM at holding a temp, and for how long?  
The WSM will hold that temperature easily overnight.  You will be able to get a higher temperature out of The Big Green Egg though.  That would probably meet your needs best as that can double as a Brick Oven basically.  That way you would only have to buy one thing.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 26, 2013, 01:24:50 PM »

I could care less about the cool factor, I just want a good product.  You know anything about the Steel Keg?  They USA made, which i'm a big fan of.  I can call them up and bitch them out if I need to.  Also, with the egg, do you advise used or new.  Price really doesn't matter to me, but i'd like to save a few hundred if I can.  I'm only worried about the lack of warrently on a used egg.  How well are these things built?

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 26, 2013, 01:28:01 PM »

patties are small to be in balance with small, shitty burger you mean  ::) .  and that shit isn't "delicious" unless you live in a trailer eating pigswill and it's the highlight of your week to go to marble arches.

Mcdonalds = trash cooked by trash, served by trash and eaten by trash.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/food-and-drink/news/worlds-most-popular-chef-says-i-fancy-a-mcdonalds-992273.html

World's most popular chef says, 'I fancy a McDonald's'
El Bulli verdict: Nobody can make a better burger for that price

lol, adonis cleaning up in this thread

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 26, 2013, 01:29:31 PM »
None.  There are no additives or fillers in Mcdonalds Beef.

http://www.mcdonalds.com/us/en/food/food_quality/see_what_we_are_made_of/your_questions_answered/meats.html

Do you add fat to cook your burger patties?
Our burger patties are just 100% pure beef. Nothing is added – no binders or fillers. The restaurants use a double-sided grill called a “clamshell” to grill the patties, and no extra fat is added.
What is the binding ingredient used in making the beef patties?
We don’t use any binding ingredients. Our burger patties are made from 100% pure beef, with no binders or fillers.

Is your meat real or fake?
Despite all those myths out there, none of our meat is fake! McDonald’s uses only 100% USDA-inspected beef from real beef cattle to make our burger patties. Our chicken is 100% USDA-inspected real chicken, supplied by industry leaders like Tyson Foods and Keystone Foods, and the same high standards apply to our 100% pork

Godd try but this has nothing to do with what I said.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 26, 2013, 01:31:14 PM »
Godd try but this has nothing to do with what I said.
???

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2013, 01:41:28 PM »
TA, am I an idiot for believing that grass fed beef tastes better than corn fed?

???

I made Meat Loaf yesterday, it was fucking outstanding.  Had a crust around it that was so good.  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2013, 01:50:19 PM »
Big Green Egg is awesome, SilverSpoon on here has one and can tell you all about them.  He is an expert with it.  I keep it simple with the good old Weber Kettle, the old standby.  I am actually about to leave  to go get some Chickens and we are going to make Beer-Can Chicken this afternoon on the Weber Charcoal.

But yeah, The Big Green Egg really doesn`t have much competition in terms of heat production. 
Weber is still king got one the patio had for years, good ole charcoal grill. Fuck gas grills.

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2013, 01:56:31 PM »
beef:  1

a.  A full-grown steer, bull, ox, or cow, especially one intended for use as meat.

McDonald's definition is correct if they only use the beef animal.  any part of the animal can be properly referred to as beef, cartilage, snout, and anus included.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2013, 02:01:09 PM »
Look, I don't eat a shit ton of McDonald's but I'm not against it... Fuck... It's food.

You like it... eat it... You don't, then fucking don't.

My daughter eats all the McD she wants and she's fucking ripped.