Author Topic: Racist Posts and completely off topic posts  (Read 19184 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: Racist Posts and completely off topic posts
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2008, 06:56:49 AM »
THANK YOU! It's about time. Now I just hope the mods take the time to make sure the racist posts are kept off the board.

Fuck off you anti-racist racist

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #151 on: July 02, 2008, 06:58:16 AM »
You know, too many people are complaining of the racist posts that some of you like to put up, just to irk people.  Others are complaining that the main board has too many off topics that belong on other boards.

So it is time to stop, or you will be Timed Out.

1) No racist posts. If you do, and you find yourself in Time Out mode, deal with me there.
2) The main board is to be regarding topics that are bodybuilding, fitness, figure or industry related. Simple as that. Sometimes we veer of course, and the mods move the topic to the right board. Threads that are put up constantly off topic will cause a warning.

Thank God, you guys finally address these Issues. Especially, these off topics USELESS Threads that have no place on the main Board. It would be very refreshing, if you can do something about it, Mr Ron.
Get Big, or Die Trying

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #152 on: July 02, 2008, 07:01:13 AM »
They should also keep the getbig attention whores who thrive on posting their 150lb twif builds to the pic board only. Lord knows, there's a lot of attention whores on getbig spamming every board and every thread with their horrid unnecessary pics.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #153 on: July 02, 2008, 07:03:26 AM »
So Ron, does this mean that your retarded mod (who should lead by example) "Bluto" will be put into time out? He, along with Daddydumbass are the biggest spammers of absolute worthless shit.

Right on. shouldn't these so called "Mods" known better? or maybe they shouldn't be "mods" after all. these assholes are taking the fun out of this Main Board, and some of us are getting tired of it.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2008, 07:06:52 AM »
We need more threads of photos of shaved pussies and young hot Jail bait girls.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2008, 07:12:08 AM »
calm down skippy

it aint that serious  ::)

Lol, Ron why don't you just time this guy out? He's being an ass.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 02, 2008, 07:13:35 AM »
They should also keep the getbig attention whores who thrive on posting their 150lb twif builds to the pic board only. Lord knows, there's a lot of attention whores on getbig spamming every board and every thread with their horrid unnecessary pics.

if only it was easy to catch these Pricks. maybe there should be a board for 10th graders(we have a shitload of them here) and their useless threads would be automatically re-directed to that board when they try to post on the Gossip/Opinion Board....hahahah..that would have been cool

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #157 on: July 02, 2008, 07:15:05 AM »
these assholes are taking the fun out of this Main Board, and some of us are getting tired of it.

There are a few trolls who take pride and sing from the rooftops and how great is is the have the G&O filled with crap, and thrilled they ran off the pros, many competitors and the women. They decided for everyone that no pros and hardly any females was better, just a board full of anonymous men flaming. The Alphas were designed for flaming....go to the X, Y, Z, & V and post all that stuff.  Post politics stuff on that board, general on that board, sex there, spam 8363 pics of yourself on the pics board...The list goes on. It's simple really.

If Ron does nothing, Getbig will continue it's downward spiral that it is on, which anyone here for years can see has happened.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #158 on: July 02, 2008, 07:15:12 AM »
Is their a time out board?
benz, wJ Harley and Leafy Bug are all there.... some cool cats
L

Stu

• Getbig IV
  • Faggotry˛
« Reply #159 on: July 02, 2008, 07:16:26 AM »

Sounds like the promised land!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #160 on: July 02, 2008, 07:16:55 AM »

If Ron does nothing, Getbig will continue it's downward spiral that it is on, which anyone here for years can see has happened.
the betrayal of Squadfather was teh nail in the coffin ..
L

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2008, 07:17:34 AM »
There are a few trolls who take pride and sing from the rooftops and how great is is the have the G&O filled with crap, and thrilled they ran off the pros, many competitors and the women. They decided for everyone that no pros and hardly any females was better, just a board full of anonymous men flaming. The Alphas were designed for flaming....go to the X, Y, Z, & V and post all that stuff.  Post politics stuff on that board, general on that board, sex there, spam 8363 pics of yourself on the pics board...The list goes on. It's simple really.

Bullseye.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 02, 2008, 07:19:11 AM »

Sad, but true. this shit can't continue. Maybe Ron should hire a couple more Mods to Re-Enforce the RULES and make an Example of these Cockroaches, and maybe, just maybe, things might improve a bit.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #163 on: July 02, 2008, 07:24:36 AM »
We need more threads of photos of shaved pussies and young hot Jail bait girls.

fuck off pedophile. why dont you go beat up some kids on skateboards?
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #164 on: July 02, 2008, 07:25:29 AM »

how much ass did you kiss to get out ?
Z

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2008, 07:26:12 AM »
Lol..

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2008, 07:29:41 AM »
Lol, Ron why don't you just time this guy out? He's being an ass.

because Ron has as sense of humor ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2008, 07:33:34 AM »
im gonna timeout one of you guys i just need to make up my mind which one deserves it more
Z

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2008, 07:37:36 AM »
I still dont get why Stark is called a Racist..

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #169 on: July 02, 2008, 07:44:45 AM »

You and your fucking 27000 usless posts is what Ron is refering to.  Too much useless shit and shit heads like you that take up space on these boards.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #170 on: July 02, 2008, 07:51:27 AM »
how much ass did you kiss to get out ?
None at all, all i did was tell Ron i wouldnt be racist anymore, that little snitch kymou ...mr. g4p, told ron that i called him an asian name, ummmm hello im asian too...so he realized that and let me out. kymou is just angry cause he looks like shit and is 40 years old and pays Taco to lift with him and shower with him too. hahhahah wat a bitch ass if you ask me.
L

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 02, 2008, 07:51:56 AM »
I still dont get why Stark is called a Racist..

hold your horses ;) It's ONE guy who constantly calls me a racist and only because he tries to dumblure me into a
"racist trap" by calling me out ala:

him:So uh dude uh you i hear you hate black people... uh are you a racist?
me: What? Black people, are you black?
him: Yeah uh, you got a problem with that?
me: no not really i just don't like that whole Rosa Park incident blah blah blah (taking totally the piss)

Of course a dumbnuts like him without any real education any sense of humor leave alone sarcasm wouldn't get any
of that shit ::)

so he went crying to Ron ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #172 on: July 02, 2008, 07:56:43 AM »
You and your fucking 27000 usless posts is what Ron is refering to.  Too much useless shit and shit heads like you that take up space on these boards.

my useless posts?

you're the one that have kids egging your house and then logs on to the internet and talks about it on a bodybuilding board!

and when youre not busy with that, you get a hard on for pictures of half naked children.

Z

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #173 on: July 02, 2008, 07:57:31 AM »
None at all, all i did was tell Ron i wouldnt be racist anymore, that little snitch kymou ...mr. g4p, told ron that i called him an asian name, ummmm hello im asian too...so he realized that and let me out. kymou is just angry cause he looks like shit and is 40 years old and pays Taco to lift with him and shower with him too. hahhahah wat a bitch ass if you ask me.
I informed to the moderator about this BASELESS ATTACK.

And for notice, some guys sent me a PM to me that they reported to mods about you before your time out.
So its not only me.
Hope this help.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #174 on: July 02, 2008, 07:58:15 AM »
Ron does this also include gay bashing? People using the word fag to belittle another? The Beef has a lot of problems but The Beef would never hate another for who he or she loves and feels it is wrong.

The Beef

the owner cherry picks hate speech