Author Topic: poor & republican  (Read 4308 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: poor & republican
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2015, 01:27:49 PM »
1.The poorest crime ridden cities always have Democrats in charge.

2. Democrats out raise Republicans from rich donors at a high disproportional rate.

3. Prior to the Republicans sweeping into Congress the Democratic wealth of the individual Congressmen was much greater than the Republican ones.

4. The Koch brothers are dwarfed by the amount of money the Democratic causes get from Soros.

5. The overwhelming majority owners, CEO's and presidents of news providers in print, network tv and cable are liberal Democrats who run their news as a public relations firm for the left.

6. Hillary Clinton election is being funded in a big part from Arab nations who have donated to Hillary's foundation that has no accounting for how the money is spent. Even she has admitted the incredible foreign contributions to the foundation whose accounting of pay out to charities and toward her pay as the boss of is not revealed.

What gets me is that the Koch brothers combined wealth is about 4 times that of Soros. They need to try harder.
A

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2015, 01:29:39 PM »
You have no clue - there is more wealth in the south than you can imagine. In my hometown I didn't know one kid whose dad didn't make 100K and this was late 80's   

LOTS of oil and gas money in my neck of the woods.  ;D
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #52 on: March 15, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »
1.The poorest crime ridden cities always have Democrats in charge.

2. Democrats out raise Republicans from rich donors at a high disproportional rate.

3. Prior to the Republicans sweeping into Congress the Democratic wealth of the individual Congressmen was much greater than the Republican ones.

4. The Koch brothers are dwarfed by the amount of money the Democratic causes get from Soros.

5. The overwhelming majority owners, CEO's and presidents of news providers in print, network tv and cable are liberal Democrats who run their news as a public relations firm for the left.

6. Hillary Clinton election is being funded in a big part from Arab nations who have donated to Hillary's foundation that has no accounting for how the money is spent. Even she has admitted the incredible foreign contributions to the foundation whose accounting of pay out to charities and toward her pay as the boss of is not revealed.
Good one. Please cite.  ;D