Author Topic: VOTE OR DIE!  (Read 1489 times)

12secGT

• Getbig III
VOTE OR DIE!
« on: October 30, 2009, 12:43:43 PM »
Ok, many of you live in states who will vote in the coming days. It is time you make a differrence!!!! If you are tired of high taxes, this stimulus package and healthcare plan jammed down your throats and the partisan politics and corruption such as staying mum on theives like Charles Rangle... then this election is UP TO YOU! If you are sick and tired of the same ol same ol, then VOTE OR DIE! I mean DIE because you might as well be dead of you think complaining will make a difference. The only difference is that we remove those who will not do what the will of the people state they want done. So, I say, get informed about your local gov't they are important! Then, if they align with your views, then VOTE VOTE VOTE... Otherwise, keep watching "Dancing with the Stars" and keep yer mouths shut! :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: VOTE OR DIE!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 01:01:37 PM »
Ok, many of you live in states who will vote in the coming days. It is time you make a differrence!!!! If you are tired of high taxes, this stimulus package and healthcare plan jammed down your throats and the partisan politics and corruption such as staying mum on theives like Charles Rangle... then this election is UP TO YOU! If you are sick and tired of the same ol same ol, then VOTE OR DIE! I mean DIE because you might as well be dead of you think complaining will make a difference. The only difference is that we remove those who will not do what the will of the people state they want done. So, I say, get informed about your local gov't they are important! Then, if they align with your views, then VOTE VOTE VOTE... Otherwise, keep watching "Dancing with the Stars" and keep yer mouths shut! :D

How do i change my screen name?

I want to call it "Glock The Vote"   

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2009, 02:29:48 PM »
Barry may be the best thing that ever happened to the Republican party.
L

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »
Barry may be the best thing that ever happened to the Republican party.

So was BUSH for the democrats............... ..........

Cue in "twilight zone" music...