Author Topic: President Trump’s internal polling data from March showed him far behind Joe Bid  (Read 8906 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trumps-internal-polling-data-march-showed-joe/story?id=63718268

Data from President Donald Trump's first internal reelection campaign poll conducted in March, obtained exclusively by ABC News, showed him losing a matchup by wide margins to former Vice President Joe Biden in key battleground states.

Trump has repeatedly denied that such data exists.

The polling data, revealed for the first time by ABC News, showed a double-digit lead for Biden in Pennsylvania 55-39 and Wisconsin 51-41 and had Biden leading by seven points in Florida. In Texas, a Republican stronghold, the numbers showed the president only leading by two points.

ABC News did not obtain the poll’s early matchups against other candidates.

The New York Times was first to report the existence of the internal polls.
X

Twaddle

• Getbig V

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Trump loves to come from behind.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
:D
F

Twaddle

• Getbig V

oldgolds

• Getbig IV
Fake news...Who in their right mind would believe the corrupt mainstream media. Same ones who promoted a Trump Russia hoax for 2 years...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-trumps-internal-polling-data-march-showed-joe/story?id=63718268

Data from President Donald Trump's first internal reelection campaign poll conducted in March, obtained exclusively by ABC News, showed him losing a matchup by wide margins to former Vice President Joe Biden in key battleground states.

The polling data, revealed for the first time by ABC News, showed a double-digit lead for Biden in Pennsylvania 55-39 and Wisconsin 51-41 and had Biden leading by seven points in Florida. In Texas, a Republican stronghold, the numbers showed the president only leading by two points.

Why didn't you copy the entire non-story ???
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Good.  All you libs should vote Joe as your nominee as he would easily defeat Trump in an election. ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

lol

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Is this a pun?

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Remember that Giuliani was leading Republicans in the polls summer through fall of 2007. 
Things can change a lot really fast.  Let’s see how Biden does over the next few months against
at least 22 others before considering Trump vs. Biden in 2020.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
Can someone..... anyone tell me the Dems running platform other than "Trump Sucks"

I haven't heard a single "When I'm elected.. I'm going to do this.. and this..."

Just.. "we need to defeat trump because he sucks and is racist"

way to go... nice campaign platform

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Remember that Giuliani was leading Republicans in the polls summer through fall of 2007. 
Things can change a lot really fast.  Let’s see how Biden does over the next few months against
at least 22 others before considering Trump vs. Biden in 2020.

Exactly.

Biden actually has a record that can be used against him.  The progressive wing of the party dislikes him, for his policies, gender, and race, and age.

Soon, the Dem pool will start tearing each other apart.
Y

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
Exactly.

Biden actually has a record that can be used against him.  The progressive wing of the party dislikes him, for his policies, gender, and race, and age.

It will be more entertaining than the aftermath of fan-man landing in the ring during Bowe-Holyfield II.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Si-Fi , remember U A not Prudence  ;)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Exactly.

Dems haven't won a race with somebody with a past in quite a while....the problem is what was considered the dem platform is now center-right to those who run the party.

Any dem with a career length more than 5-10 years is in trouble. It's changed that much that fast.

Biden WILL NOT be the nominee. Even if he had a poll showing he was up all he'd have to do is open his mouth. The gaffes come fast and furious when they allow him to speak and do press.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

Dems haven't won a race with somebody with a past in quite a while....the problem is what was considered the dem platform is now center-right to those who run the party.

Any dem with a career length more than 5-10 years is in trouble. It's changed that much that fast.

Biden WILL NOT be the nominee. Even if he had a poll showing he was up all he'd have to do is open his mouth. The gaffes come fast and furious when they allow him to speak and do press.

I think Yang will continue to see his %s go up.

He seems articulate and smart, with his heart in the right place.  I dislike much of his policy, but I think once more people get exposed, they will like him.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
I think Yang will continue to see his %s go up.

He seems articulate and smart, with his heart in the right place.  I dislike much of his policy, but I think once more people get exposed, they will like him.
Isn't his main policy to stop circumcisions of male babies? ???

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Good.  All you libs should vote Joe as your nominee as he would easily defeat Trump in an election. ::)

I’ve never voted in my life. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Why didn't you copy the entire non-story ???

To be honest, I got lazy.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
To be honest, I got lazy.
Same reason you're stuck working at O'Reillys.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Isn't his main policy to stop circumcisions of male babies? ???

I don't think that is what he is running his platform on.

He's done interviews with Shapiro and other conservative hosts. At least he has the nuts to do that.
Y

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
The polls are only snap shot of one moment in time.
Obviously the election won't be held today, but the polls do reveal a few things:

1. The low numbers of his own polls rattled Trump. In fact, he fired the pollster.
If you hate the message, shoot the messenger LOL.

2. The majority of Trump's base is still with him and only a few % have left.
BUT those few % are (mostly) in key states Trump needs to win.

3. Trump has failed to increase his core base of support since his election is 2016.

Based on What ? Mainstream Media  ::)  duped again....yawn
K

chaos

• Getbig V
THIS is what's different with trying to debate with hardcore snowflakes.
It's like some diehard sports fan.
If the ref calls one on their team = game is fixed
If the ref calls one on the other team = good call

Of course Howard has said he only believes a poll if it shows Trump is losing.

I know this is a long shot, but just THINK of how absurd that sounds.
" I only believe polls that show Trump losing."

It reminds me of the spoiled brat who throws the board when they are losing the game. Like democrats have for the last 3 years wasting millions and millions of tax dollars because some drunk old hag didn't get "her turn"
Fixed, you fart sucking freak.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!