Author Topic: Las Vegas Raiders - owners approved 31-1 to relocate to Vegas  (Read 19123 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
  ;D

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000795413/article/nfl-team-owners-approve-raiders-move-to-las-vegas?campaign=fb-nf-sf66137170-sf66137170&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

In a decision that would have been hard to fathom not so long ago, NFL owners voted 31-1 on Monday at the Annual League Meeting to approve the Raiders' proposal to relocate to Las Vegas

BigSexy50

• Getbig III
Re: Las Vegas Raiders
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2017, 12:16:17 PM »
It's perfect.  If ever a team belonged in a city.  The Vegas Raiders.  Hopefully there is plenty of scandal to follow along with it.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2017, 01:32:48 PM »

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2017, 05:15:03 PM »
NFL  ::)
K

bozo_the_rot

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2017, 07:15:40 PM »
Now that the chargers are traitors and leaving san Diego, im conflicted. Do i jump ship now that they're leaving? To spite them do i become a raiders fan? Do i hate them both? Do i stay loyal to the chargers and still hate the raiders?

These are the things that keep me up at night... Maybe i need counseling..

Niners?

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2017, 08:23:13 PM »
Just wondering, with Las Vegas being hot as fuck outside how are they going to compensate for that with stadium/practice?

Gotta be a bitch sitting there on a Sunday afternoon in an open stadium
"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2017, 08:29:00 PM »

The guy that Mark Cuban points to as being luckier than him.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2017, 09:35:47 PM »

The guy that Mark Cuban points to as being luckier than him.

He is worth the exact amount the raiders are worth, not a penny more

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2017, 10:06:27 PM »
Yes Sir gentlemen!  Im very excited to finally have a hometown team. Hopefully we can keep the Oakland goons to a minimum. It's a great day for the city of Las Vegas. Very good for our economy.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2017, 10:31:16 PM »
Niners?

I dunno... Im a cowboy fan also. Niners are the right color, but think i need an AFC team on the west coast, & that leaves me in a conundrum. (im a Chargers fan, Cowboys fan, & Ravens fan.)

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2017, 12:56:00 AM »
grown men "fans" of football teams  ::)

Do you all wear snapbacks and sit around hooting and hollering when its on the tube?

Fucking hell, when you become a man you should put childish things away.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2017, 01:02:28 AM »
grown men "fans" of football teams  ::)

Do you all wear snapbacks and sit around hooting and hollering when its on the tube?

X2. BTW what color thong you think Phil Heath will wear on the Olympia stage this year?

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 01:03:56 AM »
X2. BTW what color thong you think Phil Heath will wear on the Olympia stage this year?
turquoise and glittery.

I hope.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2017, 01:24:12 AM »
turquoise and glittery.

I hope.

That's what I was thinking. Possibly purple but either way I think he will go with glittery version.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2017, 01:55:02 AM »
grown men "fans" of football teams  ::)

Coming from a nearly 60 yr old boy who still trolls internet msg boards, and who after a couple decades of training, still has yet crack the 16" arm mark and still desires to step on stage in a high school auditorium in a thong seeking approval from other men while his wife browses online dating profiles during his little posing routine.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2017, 06:48:52 AM »
Just wondering, with Las Vegas being hot as fuck outside how are they going to compensate for that with stadium/practice?

Gotta be a bitch sitting there on a Sunday afternoon in an open stadium

They're going to build a  domed stadium.  No difference than Arizona.  They have domed practice fields also.

Heat won't be an issue.  What will be an issue is a young black man just given millions in a city with legal gambling, the best clubs in the world and whores out to party and get fucked daily.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2017, 07:35:18 AM »
They're going to build a  domed stadium.  No difference than Arizona.  They have domed practice fields also.

Heat won't be an issue.  What will be an issue is a young black man just given millions in a city with legal gambling, the best clubs in the world and whores out to party and get fucked daily.

Went to a dbacks game in arizone a fe years back it was 123deg outside, and a cool 60deg inside.

It was fucking amazing

Beats sitting at dodger stadim in the sun sweating like a hog with my 10 dollar beer

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2017, 07:39:43 AM »
Went to a dbacks game in arizone a fe years back it was 123deg outside, and a cool 60deg inside.

It was fucking amazing

Beats sitting at dodger stadim in the sun sweating like a hog with my 10 dollar beer

What's cool about the dbacks stadium is that it's watercooled.  Not traditional AC.  They pump cool water through pipes which cools the air and they push it out.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2017, 07:45:56 AM »

It was fucking amazing

What's cool about the dbacks stadium is that it's watercooled.  Not traditional AC.  They pump cool water through pipes which cools the air and they push it out.

Thanks for the responses guys, was not sure how they do things down there being from the great white north and all
"

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2017, 07:49:59 AM »

Being as it's the desert using water seems like the most expensive form of ac?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2017, 08:37:04 AM »

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 09:05:01 AM »
I drive right by that location every day and will shoot some photos of that huge vacant lot so that we can all argue about it for months to come.

There have been lots of high level discussions about the location of this new stadium which I have not been involved with ....  in so I 'are dumb' now but I do plan to enlighten myself and offer some valid comments to GetBiggers who show an interest.

BUT ... As of this moment ... I am not even sure if that vacant lot on the west side of the freeway ( I-15 ) opposite the Mandalay Bay (as shown in the previous photo) is the exact location chosen by the honchos who make such decisions.

But it is the only vacant lot available unless they have decided to build it on the golf course lot just south of Mandalay Bay.

Confused yet???

Me too!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 09:06:19 AM »
Being as it's the desert using water seems like the most expensive form of ac?

Colorado River cuts right through.  Plus the water is circulated and barely evaporates out.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2017, 09:11:11 AM »
I drive right by that location every day and will shoot some photos of that huge vacant lot so that we can all argue about it for months to come.

There have been lots of high level discussions about the location of this new stadium which I have not been involved with ....  in so I 'are dumb' now but I do plan to enlighten myself and offer some valid comments to GetBiggers who show an interest.

BUT ... As of this moment ... I am not even sure if that vacant lot on the west side of the freeway ( I-15 ) opposite the Mandalay Bay (as shown in the previous photo) is the exact location chosen by the honchos who make such decisions.

But it is the only vacant lot available unless they have decided to build it on the golf course lot just south of Mandalay Bay.

Confused yet???

Me too!

My parents live 5 blocks away from the Rams/and shitcharges stadium

man i was crossing my fingers the raiders came back to Los Angeles    :(

but Las Vegas is alot more fun than my 1 or 2 trips a season to Oakland , i can go for the weekend in Las Vegas, as opposed to getting the first flight out to Oakland on sunday morning and the first flight out to Los angeles after the game on sunday lol

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2017, 09:20:03 AM »
NaILS, We live about a mile and a half from this vacant lot and if you don't mind I'm gonna send some local info regarding this subject ... which most GetBigger sports fans may already know about.

I'll make each post as short as possible for those GETBGGERS who don't like to read anything larger than a couple of sentences, but I cannot guarantee that.