Author Topic: my arm is finally 16 inches motherfuckers  (Read 11393 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: my arm is finally 16 inches motherfuckers
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2013, 11:38:56 PM »
 3 inches over the average non-weight lifting man. Congrats?

http://www.elitefeet.com/are-you-an-average-man
A

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2013, 12:19:27 AM »
up to preference i think.

if id go to "bulk" again, id have 20inch arms with somewhat visible lines, but i now have fully shredded 18inch arms and they look much more impressive

i dont think measurements matter anyway, that is a solid arm.and the question is legitimated, how comes he couldnt build the arms up to that size in all those years before, but now after couple weeks on minimal amount gear,they suddenly exploding.

I can give you three simple answers.

1) Training like a punk
2) Eating like a concentration camp victim
3) Over-obsession with being "lean".

I was reading my copy of "Legends 3" the other day. The story of the late Dennis Tinierio was rather interesting. This cat reporetedly had to push his caloric intake near 10,000, just to get over 180 lb. (and I thought I had it bad, back in 1996).

I've also read accounts about guys like former Mr. Universe, Roy Duval and ASC winner, Mike Francois.

It took years of super-heavy eating to get the major size they possessed, especially Francois. He was once a struggling 185 light-heavyweight. Two years of mega-high calories and heavy training turned him into a monster heavyweight (super-heavyweight, by today's standards).

When he finally dieted down, he was winning shows, left and right.

That, and other examples, led me to believe that (especially without drugs) if I really wanted to get significantly bigger and stronger, it was time to EAT, and I mean EEEEAAATT to put on the mass I wanted.

I only wish I still had my flame-thrower of a metabolism from back then, coupled with the experience and superior protein supplements I have now.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2013, 04:24:08 AM »
yeah, but his have veins popping on them criss and cross,very lean.

anabolchao, good going, and particularly, good forearm 8)

these guys have no fucking clue

they just see a number and pass judgements

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 04:27:40 AM »
these guys have no fucking clue

they just see a number and pass judgements

you are starting to sound bitter

you need to stop taking this shit so seriously

why do you give a fuck what anyone on here thinks

are you that insecure
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2013, 04:35:41 AM »

are you that insecure

dj181 is so insecure, he gets his boyfriend to hug him tight while he's having a poo, and reassure him that he'll put the half pound back on once he's eaten a meal

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2013, 04:39:37 AM »
dj181 is so insecure, he gets his boyfriend to hug him tight while he's having a poo, and reassure him that he'll put the half pound back on once he's eaten a meal

its painful to see

spaghetti has more muscle than that twink
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2013, 04:55:27 AM »

are you that insecure

not insecure at all dipshit

and what's with you talking false shit about me?

do you think that if you tell enough lies about me and keep repeating them that peeps will start to believe you?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2013, 04:56:58 AM »
not insecure at all dipshit

and what's with you talking false shit about me?

do you think that if you tell enough lies about me and keep repeating them that peeps will start to believe you?

what lies

did you not pm people pics cause you were scared to post them

did you not compare yourself to frank zane

T

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2013, 05:11:18 AM »
what are you boasting about

15.5" is a typical natural arm

didnt you read PED added 0.5"?

laugh all you want but you are never getting that 0.5" naturally

not now

not next year

not never
lol 15.5 inch are not the limit for naturals.. unless you have really shit genetics.. i got 18 inches naturally..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2013, 05:16:01 AM »
what lies

did you not pm people pics cause you were scared to post them

did you not compare yourself to frank zane

i pmed my pics to others coz they were curious about my progress and as they were decent fellas i had no qualms sending them my pics

and i'm not scared to post my pics, i'm just not posting them out of principle not out of fear

even once i finally achieve my own personal goals and look pretty damn good i still won't post my pics, mark my words

and on a side note, i gotta humble myself here and i'll fully admit that "diet" does indeed play a pretty damn big role

training is still the most important part, but "diet" is almost as important

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2013, 05:24:48 AM »
i pmed my pics to others coz they were curious about my progress and as they were decent fellas i had no qualms sending them my pics

and i'm not scared to post my pics, i'm just not posting them out of principle not out of fear

even once i finally achieve my own personal goals and look pretty damn good i still won't post my pics, mark my words

and on a side note, i gotta humble myself here and i'll fully admit that "diet" does indeed play a pretty damn big role

training is still the most important part, but "diet" is almost as important

what lies have i told about you
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2013, 08:32:08 AM »
the whole theory of "if you would have trained like a real man you would have got more effect herp derp" thing is a total falacy and in fact could not be further from the truth

a person who never trained would gain a lot more than a maxed out natural

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2013, 08:45:41 AM »
very soon i will get the girls
Long bicep good forearm, looking good!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2013, 09:44:47 AM »
the whole theory of "if you would have trained like a real man you would have got more effect herp derp" thing is a total falacy and in fact could not be further from the truth

a person who never trained would gain a lot more than a maxed out natural

Keep telling yourself that, to justify your meager gains. And, I didn't just mention training. I also mentioned diet.

You needed roids to get 16" arms. You KNOW you're going to get flamed for that, especially when you come here, flapping your gums and calling people MFers (not to mention all of your other silly threads).

So, you're going to come here and claim that you trained your heart out, had your diet down cold in terms of gaining size, got plenty of rest, and stayed consistent with it the whole time. Yet, the LONE reason that your arm was but 15.5" was that you weren't taking steroids?

PLEASE!!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2013, 09:47:10 AM »
Keep telling yourself that, to justify your meager gains. And, I didn't just mention training. I also mentioned diet.

You needed roids to get 16" arms. You KNOW you're going to get flamed for that, especially when you come here, flapping your gums and calling people MFers (not to mention all of your other silly threads).

So, you're going to come here and claim that you trained your heart out, had your diet down cold in terms of gaining size, got plenty of rest, and stayed consistent with it the whole time. Yet, the LONE reason that your arm was but 15.5" was that you weren't taking steroids?

PLEASE!!!

you are either a fart  powder lying sales man or a an extremely delusional imbecile with no knowledge of human physiology

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2013, 09:51:52 AM »
you are either a fart  powder lying sales man or a an extremely delusional imbecile with no knowledge of human physiology

I am neither. What you are is a delusional and lazy fool, who thinks thumping your chest about a 16" arms, which you needed steroids to obtain, makes you some kind of expert.

Basically, you're looking for excuses to train like a punk, hoping the needle will make up for your lack of effort in the gym and at the dinner table.

You give steroid users a bad name; heck, by your own admission, you got booted off the Steroid forum for foolishness like this.

One more time: So, you're going to come here and claim that you trained your heart out, had your diet down cold in terms of gaining size, got plenty of rest, and stayed consistent with it the whole time. Yet, the LONE reason that your arm was but 15.5" was that you weren't taking steroids?

PLEASE!!

I'm far from a genetic marvel. Yet, my arms were bigger in high school/early college years than your are now.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2013, 09:52:38 AM »
bahahaha this guy can't be forreal

too much delusions oh boy

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2013, 10:00:37 AM »
anabolichalo, I have seen you grow into a man. You have become a quality poster on GB with an amazing physique.
X

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2013, 10:00:41 AM »
bahahaha this guy can't be forreal

too much delusions oh boy

You need roids for 16" arms and think girls are going to just drop their panties for you, as a result.

Who's got the delusions, again?  ::)

Yet again: So, you're going to come here and claim that you trained your heart out, had your diet down cold in terms of gaining size, got plenty of rest, and stayed consistent with it the whole time. Yet, the LONE reason that your arm was but 15.5" was that you weren't taking steroids?

PLEASE!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2013, 10:01:23 AM »
looks like a big sexy muscle arm to me.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2013, 10:02:53 AM »
anabolichalo, I have seen you grow into a man. You have become a quality poster on GB with an amazing physique.
i couldnt have done it without getbig

before getbig i thought if i trained another 8 years really hard and ate my broccli i'd maybe look like somewhat of a bber by 30

lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2013, 10:05:00 AM »
a legit lean and conditioned 16 inch arm is a pretty good sized arm actually

both these arms here are "only" 17.25 inches

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 22, 2013, 10:06:34 AM »
You need roids for 16" arms and think girls are going to just drop their panties for you, as a result.

Who's got the delusions, again?  ::)

Yet again: So, you're going to come here and claim that you trained your heart out, had your diet down cold in terms of gaining size, got plenty of rest, and stayed consistent with it the whole time. Yet, the LONE reason that your arm was but 15.5" was that you weren't taking steroids?

PLEASE!!!

i really dont want to go into it, but.... your delusions are vast and enormous, spread out wide across your whole personality

*you think you were/are actually very muscular without steroids

*you think you train and eat and sleep with the eye of the tiger dorian yates fury

*you think other people give a damn about how big and hardcore you are and also natural

*you think i care about hearing how i could train harder, eat cleaner, blabla. lol get a life bro.... oh no wait this is just another way to talk about yourself?

*you think i am taking this thread serious as if i actually think i'm "big". lol you seem offended someone would dare to make a boasting thread when they couldnt even carry your natural jock strap!!! the youths of today lord oh lord. nobody wants to be a permabulking self deluding recluse anymore these day. no more hardcore kids out there. oh the humanity.

lol

just lol

delusional as they come

bb.com teen section tough uncle material

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 22, 2013, 10:12:53 AM »
i really dont want to go into it, but.... your delusions are vast and enormous, spread out wide across your whole personality

*you think you were/are actually very muscular without steroids

*you think you train and eat and sleep with the eye of the tiger dorian yates fury

*you think other people give a damn about how big and hardcore you are and also natural

*you think i care about hearing how i could train harder, eat cleaner, blabla. lol get a life bro.... oh no wait this is just another way to talk about yourself?

*you think i am taking this thread serious as if i actually think i'm "big". lol you seem offended someone would dare to make a boasting thread when they couldnt even carry your natural jock strap!!! the youths of today lord oh lord. nobody wants to be a permabulking self deluding recluse anymore these day. no more hardcore kids out there. oh the humanity.

lol

just lol

delusional as they come

bb.com teen section tough uncle material

meltdown
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 22, 2013, 10:13:58 AM »
meltdown