Author Topic: HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH  (Read 874 times)

want 2 grow

• Getbig I
HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH
« on: May 07, 2007, 03:52:40 AM »
NEW TO THE BOARD AND WAS WONDERING, I MAKE MY OWN FINA, 100 MG EOD, AND I WAS WONDERING, HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH? THAT IS FINA ALONE. I HAVE NOTICED SOME SIDEEFFECTS AS FAR ASVERY LOW SEX DRIVE, BUT I MAY GO AHEAD AND ADD SOME TEST IN THE MIX WHEN I START UP AGAIN. ALSO WONDERING ABOUT WOMEN TAKING CYTOMEL AND CLEN MIXED? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT? THANKS.

HYDROLICS

• Getbig III
Re: HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 10:13:30 AM »
how much is too much? that is the million dollar question. Obviously you can read the threads here and see what people are taking. It has a lot to do with your size, cycle history, and genetics. Everyone has different experiences with AAS and the side-effects vary a bit. I really dont see a point in using more than you need though, after all....200mg of fina is not going to give you double the size as 100mg fina. Just doesnt work that way.

t-3 and clen mix is fine....if you want dosage specifics do a search on these boards.
injury prone

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 12:28:19 PM »
NEW TO THE BOARD AND WAS WONDERING, I MAKE MY OWN FINA, 100 MG EOD, AND I WAS WONDERING, HOW MUCH IS TOO MUCH? THAT IS FINA ALONE. I HAVE NOTICED SOME SIDEEFFECTS AS FAR ASVERY LOW SEX DRIVE, BUT I MAY GO AHEAD AND ADD SOME TEST IN THE MIX WHEN I START UP AGAIN. ALSO WONDERING ABOUT WOMEN TAKING CYTOMEL AND CLEN MIXED? WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS SUBJECT? THANKS.
100mg/ed is about as high as anyone ever needs to go...most don't need that...most can do fine with eod/doses or slightly lower ed/doses.

Women and clen, this is no problem...women and t-3, no problem as long as she doesn't have existing thyroid problems.