Author Topic: Cannabalism ? healthy alternative for protein  (Read 1312 times)

bigguns175

• Getbig II
Cannabalism ? healthy alternative for protein
« on: February 13, 2007, 03:11:58 PM »
Blizzarding here all day, roads are fucked, car stuck, food supply low, I think the only reasonable choice is for me to eat my neighbors to meet my daily protein requirements...  ::)

Any thoughts??

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: Cannabalism ? healthy alternative for protein
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 03:13:29 PM »
I would think a move to a warmer climate might be preferable to cannabilism.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 03:28:15 PM »
Why do you even think about this? It´s not like eating other people is even illegal... I think you should eat most of you´re neigbours. The worst that can happen is you get fined for 25 bucks.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2007, 05:04:13 AM »
Paul Borrenson said that cannibalism would ensure the perfect amino-acid profile for building human muscle tissue.
But, recall that Jeffery Dahmer guy didnt have much of a build. Prolly overrated. Stick with beef an eggs.
Let us know how it works out Bigguns.

wampyri

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 10:19:39 AM »
Jeffery didnt combine it with resistance training mmmmmmm meat.

WhiteHulk4

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2007, 11:13:23 AM »
Not to mention that Dahmer was eating mostly gay genitals...  Stick with the larger muscle groups for maximum protein!

I haven't eaten a single human being since moving to Florida!  So, I can vouch for MidniteRambo's suggestion...

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 01:50:22 PM »
God, there I go again overlooking the obvious. Thank for straightening me out. What was I thinking?

Oh BTW,  I once went back three times for BBQ "pork" at  a Bangkok street vendor. I thought it was YUMMY. My wife comes back while Im finishing the last of it and informs me its DOG!
And- they prolly use those nasty street mutts w/ scabs and ticks all over 'em!  She freak'd.
 "Stupid! your eating street dog!!
Its not bad really. Hey Im a BB'r I was hungry.  If you BBQ or deepFry it, you can eat most anything.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 01:56:54 PM »
Blizzarding here all day, roads are fucked, car stuck, food supply low, I think the only reasonable choice is for me to eat my neighbors to meet my daily protein requirements...  ::)

Any thoughts??

You should be plowed out soon.  Just have some hangnails and toenails to tide you over.
R

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 04:33:10 PM »
Blizzard's over.... Only had to eat 3 neighbors, but i chopped a few more for left overs, salt em up make some quality beef jerky  :P

darksol

• Getbig III
  • ProSportNutrition.net
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 10:08:04 PM »
Its true Human meat is an excellent source of protein with all the right types of amino acids.  I am not sure about the taste though. Plus if your neighbors are fat, the meat wouldn't be very lean.