Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.  (Read 16657 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Derek Chauvin is going to get acquitted.
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2021, 02:29:29 PM »
Good approach.  The Village Idiot is who she is. 

Not surprised by verdict, especially when you look at the climate in that city.  I could see jurors not wanting to have blood on their hands if he was acquitted.  Not how it's supposed to be, but they're human.

hey - just trying to maintain the same level of discourse that I get from your fellow Trumptards

would you like some examples

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.
« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2021, 03:26:02 PM »
I was wrong on this.   

Don't feel bad. I was wrong too. I hope you are not planning on protesting (rioting) because he was found guilty of 2nd degree murder. You're a better person than any of those BLM folks.  ;D

What do you think the length of his sentence will be. I've heard it might be 12.5 years. Bummer. Ex cops don't do prison well.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2021, 03:54:30 PM »
you were saying?

You GUESSED the verdict correctly based on the invalid premise that a quick verdict is a guilty verdict.   Well done, now buy a quick pick tonight.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2021, 05:30:04 PM »
All you guys are...surprised?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2021, 05:34:31 PM »
You GUESSED the verdict correctly based on the invalid premise that a quick verdict is a guilty verdict.   Well done, now buy a quick pick tonight.

we're all guessing
I just happened to be right

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2021, 05:42:58 PM »
we're all guessing

You are a pathetic imitation of life.  I hope you Covid up soon you pustule of hatred for all that is American.  You are a fucking cuntlette and no one here or in the real world respects let alone likes you.  I bet you fear salt because you've seen what it does to slugs like yourself.  I loathe you and your kind, you pedestrian typist.

Keep digging.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2021, 05:44:35 PM »
Keep digging.

what?
you don't like my reply
All I did was copy and paste a reply that I received from one of our more deranged posters
One of the Mods told me they thought his posts were funny so I thought you would enjoy it as well

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2021, 05:53:41 PM »
we're all guessing

Stolen from TheScott.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2021, 06:11:35 PM »
Stolen from TheScott.

yep, I'm going to take all his posts and use them as replies to you idiots

Princess has told me she finds them funny so I know they are perfectly acceptable even though they violate the so called "rules" of this board

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2021, 06:29:28 PM »
we're all guessing

Hahaha, I was gonna say “man you forgot to log out of your Scott account” but then I saw what you were doing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2021, 08:03:55 PM »
Stolen from TheScott.

It's okay.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or the last act of retard desperation.  I bet Straw Ono hums "Desperado" as he imagines being as "talented" (not really!) a writer as I.  Well, I have John and my mother to thank for my less than mad skills... And Straw Ono?

He likes to kneel in homage and obeisance to his teacher and god (small "g"  ;) )but I'll let him call it genuflecting in gratitude.

He is cursed now.  Cursed.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2021, 09:04:44 PM »
It's okay.  Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery or the last act of retard desperation.  I bet Straw Ono hums "Desperado" as he imagines being as "talented" (not really!) a writer as I.  Well, I have John and my mother to thank for my less than mad skills... And Straw Ono?

He likes to kneel in homage and obeisance to his teacher and god (small "g"  ;) )but I'll let him call it genuflecting in gratitude.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2021, 10:49:52 PM »
yep, I'm going to take all his posts and use them as replies to you idiots

Princess has told me she finds them funny so I know they are perfectly acceptable even though they violate the so called "rules" of this board

There are rules? Who knew? I suspect my one time 24 hours in timeout was thanks to Princess, although I could be wrong.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2021, 11:21:50 PM »
what?
you don't like my reply
All I did was copy and paste a reply that I received from one of our more deranged posters
One of the Mods told me they thought his posts were funny so I thought you would enjoy it as well

Almost there, keep digging… (here’s a hint: I’m closer to your pineal than to your pituitary – let me out! :D)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #114 on: April 21, 2021, 05:04:11 AM »
Straw is learning new words.

Home schooling really works!

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #115 on: April 21, 2021, 08:19:20 AM »
I don't know that comments and potential events outside the trial influenced the decision of the jury.  It's easy to assume that they didn't want to give a not guilty verdict to prevent rioting.  But the jury found him guilty on all charges.  I was a foreman on a jury for a trial on misdemeanor assault and battery.  It took us 2 and half hours to render a guilty verdict, (unanimous).  At least half the jurors wanted a not guilty verdict.  After we reviewed the law and applied it to the testimony and facts they changed their minds.   

I wonder what the jury saw and caused them the render a guilty verdict.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #116 on: April 21, 2021, 08:29:32 AM »
Like I said on the G&O. Judge should declare a mistrial because of Biden and Water’s big mouths. This will probably be overturned on appeal

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #117 on: April 21, 2021, 08:35:41 AM »
Almost there, keep digging… (here’s a hint: I’m closer to your pineal than to your pituitary – let me out! :D)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #118 on: April 21, 2021, 09:00:02 AM »

pay attention dipshit

I said "copy and paste"

I just figured I'd use your drivel to respond to your fellow idiots

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #119 on: April 21, 2021, 09:56:18 AM »
pay attention dipshit

I said "copy and paste"

I just figured I'd use your drivel to respond to your fellow idiots

Are you always so bitter and angry?  Geez.  Lighten up Frances.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 21, 2021, 10:08:28 AM »
Will the sure-to-be appeals be successful?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 21, 2021, 10:09:36 AM »

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #122 on: April 21, 2021, 10:18:46 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2021, 10:42:02 AM »

I already got the vaccine, train for 2 hours a day, walk a lot of miles, have none of the risk factors - I'm not worried about Rona. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2021, 10:49:11 AM »
I already got the vaccine, train for 2 hours a day, walk a lot of miles, have none of the risk factors - I'm not worried about Rona.

good for you for getting the vaccine
I get the 2nd shot in two weeks
looking forward to getting a plane to visit my family in Texas