Author Topic: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.  (Read 16475 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Derek Chauvin is going to get acquitted.
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2021, 10:52:10 AM »
good for you for getting the vaccine
I get the 2nd shot in two weeks
looking forward to getting a plane to visit my family in Texas

We need to get back to some sense of normalcy.   

I'm not all CT about vaccine and have been very clear about my disgust with the hype over the panic and fear of Rona. 

Fauci, the Govt officials, doctors, etc - should have been screaming about the importance of daily exercise, walking, cardio, etc from the very beginning. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2021, 10:56:14 AM »
We need to get back to some sense of normalcy.   

I'm not all CT about vaccine and have been very clear about my disgust with the hype over the panic and fear of Rona. 

Fauci, the Govt officials, doctors, etc - should have been screaming about the importance of daily exercise, walking, cardio, etc from the very beginning.

I agree but then you know Faux News and right wing media would have jus eviscerated him for fat shaming or just plain out called the entire premise of being in better health stupid and elitist.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2021, 10:58:42 AM »
I agree but then you know Faux News and right wing media would have jus eviscerated him for fat shaming or just plain out called the entire premise of being in better health stupid and elitist.   

I know - believe me - I have friends our age very overweight and short of begging, plead with them to just try to walk a few miles a day, do basic bodyweight exercise, get used to moving and sweating etc.  Its extremely frustrating knowing that the stats for people in their 40s, 50, 60,s over 300lbs does not bode well for them. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2021, 11:05:57 AM »
I know - believe me - I have friends our age very overweight and short of begging, plead with them to just try to walk a few miles a day, do basic bodyweight exercise, get used to moving and sweating etc.  Its extremely frustrating knowing that the stats for people in their 40s, 50, 60,s over 300lbs does not bode well for them.

most people won't do it or won't  stick to it because they see it as a chore

luckily for most of us on this board we actually love working out and feel better when we stick to a good diet so for us it's not a chore

I'm doing delts and arms tonight in the garage and I can't wait to get at it 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2021, 11:12:40 AM »
most people won't do it or won't  stick to it because they see it as a chore

luckily for most of us on this board we actually love working out and feel better when we stick to a good diet so for us it's not a chore

I'm doing delts and arms tonight in the garage and I can't wait to get at it

I swear by this - I've never once felt worse after finishing working out than when I started.  It funny too - the same HS Football mentality these guys are stuck in - walking is for wimps.  I'm like - yeah but you can't even walk up a flight of FNG stairs! 

IDK, I just don't get it.   For me at least, working out to loud as F metal blasting is my favorite part of the day. 

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2021, 04:46:44 PM »
yep, I'm going to take all his posts and use them as replies to you idiots

Princess has told me she finds them funny so I know they are perfectly acceptable even though they violate the so called "rules" of this board
Does that mean we can go through your posts and quote the ones that violate the rules, you crybaby bitch of half a man?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2021, 05:04:35 PM »
pay attention dipshit

I said "copy and paste"

I just figured I'd use your drivel to respond to your fellow idiots

This is not the real world, little man.  Like all of us, you are mortal.   In your case this makes a great many people here and in the real world happy.  As always you seem to prefer being taught a lesson to learning something useful and no, you do not get a participation "medal". 

I would hazard that you are without friends.  And blame it on your breath...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2021, 05:16:28 PM »
Does that mean we can go through your posts and quote the ones that violate the rules, you crybaby bitch of half a man?

do whatever you want dumbass

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2021, 05:18:39 PM »
This is not the real world, little man.  Like all of us, you are mortal.   In your case this makes a great many people here and in the real world happy.  As always you seem to prefer being taught a lesson to learning something useful and no, you do not get a participation "medal". 

I would hazard that you are without friends.  And blame it on your breath...

congratulation for finally realizing this is not the real world

although in your case it doesn't make much difference because you're a lifelong loser in all worlds, real, virtual and imaginary (where phony "coach" lives)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Derek Chauvin trial Verdict on Floyd death.
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2021, 06:41:09 PM »
I don't know that comments and potential events outside the trial influenced the decision of the jury.  It's easy to assume that they didn't want to give a not guilty verdict to prevent rioting.  But the jury found him guilty on all charges.  I was a foreman on a jury for a trial on misdemeanor assault and battery.  It took us 2 and half hours to render a guilty verdict, (unanimous).  At least half the jurors wanted a not guilty verdict.  After we reviewed the law and applied it to the testimony and facts they changed their minds.   

I wonder what the jury saw and caused them the render a guilty verdict.

We'll find out when the first juror writes a book or gives a paid interview. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2021, 06:52:56 PM »
congratulation for finally realizing this is not the real world

although in your case it doesn't make much difference because you're a lifelong loser in all worlds, real, virtual and imaginary (where phony "coach" lives)
You are such a total twat that I bet you even smell like dead fish  on rye.  Barrel boy.  LOL!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2021, 08:11:21 PM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: April 21, 2021, 08:13:40 PM »
I don't know that comments and potential events outside the trial influenced the decision of the jury.  It's easy to assume that they didn't want to give a not guilty verdict to prevent rioting.  But the jury found him guilty on all charges.  I was a foreman on a jury for a trial on misdemeanor assault and battery.  It took us 2 and half hours to render a guilty verdict, (unanimous).  At least half the jurors wanted a not guilty verdict.  After we reviewed the law and applied it to the testimony and facts they changed their minds.   

I wonder what the jury saw and caused them the render a guilty verdict.

My guess is the video

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2021, 10:03:27 PM »
My guess is the video

Way to go out on a limb.  ;D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2021, 08:28:29 AM »
Way to go out on a limb.  ;D

No kidding.

Alternate juror has already stated they feared doxxing/rioting and it likely influenced decision.

Cop needed punishment for sure, but have to wonder if, under normal circumstances, the drug aspect would have been enough to cause reasonable doubt and reduce the conviction to manslaughter.
Y

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #140 on: April 23, 2021, 09:10:04 AM »
No kidding.

Alternate juror has already stated they feared doxxing/rioting and it likely influenced decision.

Cop needed punishment for sure, but have to wonder if, under normal circumstances, the drug aspect would have been enough to cause reasonable doubt and reduce the conviction to manslaughter.

This is alarming to me because the decision of his guilt shouldn't be influenced by the consequences of the verdict.  I wonder why the jury wasn't sequestered?   

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #141 on: April 23, 2021, 09:16:35 AM »
This is alarming to me because the decision of his guilt shouldn't be influenced by the consequences of the verdict.  I wonder why the jury wasn't sequestered?

Chauvin was on trial, and likely convicted, on the basis of racism in the court of public opinion, even though racism was never a charge, or ANY part of the prosecution's case.

He deserves jail and punishment absolutely.  But like I said, technically there is reasonable doubt, as I understand it.

However, in the true sense of our system, it's really impossible for him to get a fair trial.

What Waters did, and to an extent Biden, should easily have been the case for a mistrial.

I think on appeal, the same thing could be applied - fear of destruction on the scale of the greater good will outweigh overturning this.
Y

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: April 23, 2021, 01:27:37 PM »
Chauvin was on trial, and likely convicted, on the basis of racism in the court of public opinion, even though racism was never a charge, or ANY part of the prosecution's case.

He deserves jail and punishment absolutely.  But like I said, technically there is reasonable doubt, as I understand it.

However, in the true sense of our system, it's really impossible for him to get a fair trial.

What Waters did, and to an extent Biden, should easily have been the case for a mistrial.

I think on appeal, the same thing could be applied - fear of destruction on the scale of the greater good will outweigh overturning this.

Agree 100%.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #143 on: April 23, 2021, 02:46:07 PM »

100% bullshit

but I'm sure you truly believe it

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #144 on: April 23, 2021, 02:49:09 PM »
100% bullshit

but I'm sure you truly believe it

You don't think Chauvin was was viewed as a racist, or a part of systemic racism in the eyes of many?
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: April 23, 2021, 04:22:59 PM »

All facts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: April 23, 2021, 11:54:36 PM »
do whatever you want dumbass

Looks like you are on Chaos' shit list. Careful another poster from times passed, Donny, ended up getting banned because he pissed Chaos off one too many times.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #147 on: April 24, 2021, 06:21:09 AM »
That's not why Donny was banned.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: April 24, 2021, 08:42:20 AM »
Looks like you are on Chaos' shit list. Careful another poster from times passed, Donny, ended up getting banned because he pissed Chaos off one too many times.
This might be one of the stupidest posts you've ever made and that's saying a lot given your dick sucking post history.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 24, 2021, 03:06:58 PM »
This might be one of the stupidest posts you've ever made and that's saying a lot given your dick sucking post history.

Donny believed you had him banned a couple of times.

Of course none of your posts are stupid, right?