Author Topic: The IFBB & GetBig Conspiracy....?  (Read 2893 times)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
The IFBB & GetBig Conspiracy....?
« on: September 03, 2006, 11:14:43 PM »
Ok, there are several threads about how King beat Wolf.

The only thing left is this valid theory:

The IFBB (judges) read the boards and have been constantly reading the bashing of King Kamali. Not only by EVERY single person on this board, but by other pros (i.e. Shawn Ray). there has been bets, wagers, predictions, etc... as to where King would place or lack of.

Now, we ALL know how horrible King looks! And we all agree NOTHING and NO ONE can help him at this point. But ahhhhh yes.....King manages to beat Dennis Wolfe in every round? YEAH FUCKIN RIGHT!

This is what happend: The judges have been reading all this shit for weeks and months and "conspired" to place King no matter what just to spite GetBig and to finally shut Shawn Ray up (who they hate BTW).

So, no matter what, they were going to give King a spot somewhere in the top 5. Yeah, the line-up was weak, but NO WAY on earth should King have beaten Wolfe. NO WAY! He managed to beat Wolfe (who looks better in every pose, angle, shape, condition, size) by 18 points!!

Bottom line: King could have looked worse and still placed in the top 5. This is BS.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: The IFBB & GetBig Conspiracy....?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2006, 11:18:02 PM »
The moral of the story is..........

don't take pro bbing seriously.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2006, 11:31:20 PM »
Or from now on we all just say how great a guy is and watch them place him low.Enough with the shit as if anyone takes all that is typed here with any seriousness.Remember it is the IFBB.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2006, 11:31:29 PM »
damn king looked so soft for this show he looked like he was guest posing..damn the judges are fcking blind...king looked like a fuckin muffin..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 11:33:35 PM »
king has some better structure in some areas - but DW had him on conditioning, and killed him on the waistline.  So it should have been a little back and forth.

Unfortunately, King won every pose in every round. 

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2006, 12:09:05 AM »
Can you believe that score card actually has Dennis LOSING every round including the symmetry round?

LOL.....

Vince Goodbum CSN, MSN, BSN, and whatever else "SN" has a good chance of getting to the IFBB. Hell, they (the judges) don't even attend the shows anymore! they probably judge from their hotel rooms watching the show on a webcam!

While I'm at it, I'll just predict the Olympia right now:

1 - King "I can't believe I placed" Kamali

2 - Bob "I got a gift too" Chic

3 - Phil "I'll wait" Heath

4 - Mustafa "Call the paramedics" Mohammed

5 - Bill "Vyo-tech will pay for any publicity" Willmore

*Appearently, it doesn't matter if the athletes are competing or not. Hell, the judges don't even watch these things anymore. So, who knows what's gonna happen come Olympia time.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2006, 12:11:21 AM »
Oh, and Ronnie, Jay, and Dexter.................. ..DNF.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2006, 12:33:30 AM »
im truly starting to believe that IFBB bodybuilding is "sports entertainment" hence one reason the Ben Wieder could never get it into the olympics...

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 12:39:11 AM »
im truly starting to believe that IFBB bodybuilding is "sports entertainment" hence one reason the Ben Wieder could never get it into the olympics...

Just like Vince Macmahon would never get WWE in the Olympics... shame, much more entertaining than real wrestling!
It hasn't helped...

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2006, 01:09:48 AM »
ive just been loooking at the pictures and you can see the desperation in kings eyes in every pose,i swear it take a look,wolf just beats him hands down he really REALLY got screwed here.i think they awarded king because of the improvements he made from the europa.

so if you want to do well in a show show up looking like crap then come in better next time and it wont even matter if the guy next to you has great shape,tiny waist and all the things you dont.vince G you should do well at the mountaineer
8) B.B.C. 8)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2006, 07:42:38 PM »
The conspiracy lives!

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »
We all know this takes place year after year...Show after show....It pisses us off, but what can we do about it??? I do have a resolution to this....and it will be made known very soon....The Fans will get justice for such poor judging they will be held accountable for their bullshit actions........ ;)
Watching The Haters

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2006, 07:49:13 PM »
We all know this takes place year after year...Show after show....It pisses us off, but what can we do about it??? I do have a resolution to this....and it will be made known very soon....The Fans will get justice for such poor judging they will be held accountable for their bullshit actions........ ;)

Well said.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2006, 08:32:46 PM »
Speaking of conspiracy... any of you guys in Chicago, play it safe this Thursday the 7th.  Monster military drills planned for the day, and some of the "CT nuts" are saying stock market, military preparation, and other signs point to a possible attack of the 911 variety.  it's probably nothing, but if there are any accidents in big buildings that day where anyone works, don't stick around when they tell you to... get the heck outta there. 

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2006, 12:35:19 AM »
Speaking of conspiracy... any of you guys in Chicago, play it safe this Thursday the 7th.  Monster military drills planned for the day, and some of the "CT nuts" are saying stock market, military preparation, and other signs point to a possible attack of the 911 variety.  it's probably nothing, but if there are any accidents in big buildings that day where anyone works, don't stick around when they tell you to... get the heck outta there. 

What the fuck does that have to do with Kamali's "gift" from the judges? Unless the judges have something to do with 911, stick to the topic.

C'mon 240. I know you're better than that. What's your take on the initial post? Do you agree with my theory?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2006, 12:50:13 AM »
What the f**k does that have to do with Kamali's "gift" from the judges? Unless the judges have something to do with 911, stick to the topic.

C'mon 240. I know you're better than that. What's your take on the initial post? Do you agree with my theory?

LOL... sorry... on the *underground* boards, everyone is freaking out about 9/7.  I fig'd i'd tell our Chi-town getbiggers to watch their backs.  Now to discuss your point...

As far as the show, it's my opinion that king did not win every pose.  However the scorecard said he beat wolf on every single pose of every round, except for 1 point i believe.  Let's go deeper.

Since my eyes, and more importantly the eyes of milos, ray, and others say that king DID NOT win those poses, i have to believe the judging was imperfect.

Now, i have to look at what would cause the judging to be imperfect.  Honest mistake?  No - probabilities state that every judge will not miss every pose.  So we have to believe they gave the points to king over wolf as part of some bigger plan among 2 or more persons, or, a conspiracy.

what motivations would a judge have?  I smell four possibilities.  G4P will not be addressed today.

1) audience favorite was king - and they followed the cheers
2) the judges hate wolf.
3) there was a short term advantage to king winning 4th and the qualification
4) there was a long- term advantage to king winning 4th and the qualification

1) Nope. Crowd booed like crazy.
2) Nope. Wolf's first show and all around quiet gentle guy.
3) maybe. Will King's win benefit show promoters and/or sponsors?
4) maybe. Will king sell more O tickets?

In times like this, you use latin: cui bono?  Who benefits?
Either a show sponsor who has financial ties with king, and financial ties with the montreal pro - there was one ;)

Or, the O sponsor who has financial ties with king, and financial ties with the montreal pro - there was one ;)

I have presented a set of possibilities.  I now leave it to the brighter minds than mine, to fill in the blanks.

Re-open 9/3  ;D

smaul

• Getbig IV
  • Lets build some hurting bombs!
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2006, 01:18:58 AM »
LOL... sorry... on the *underground* boards, everyone is freaking out about 9/7.  I fig'd i'd tell our Chi-town getbiggers to watch their backs.  Now to discuss your point...

As far as the show, it's my opinion that king did not win every pose.  However the scorecard said he beat wolf on every single pose of every round, except for 1 point i believe.  Let's go deeper.

Since my eyes, and more importantly the eyes of milos, ray, and others say that king DID NOT win those poses, i have to believe the judging was imperfect.

Now, i have to look at what would cause the judging to be imperfect.  Honest mistake?  No - probabilities state that every judge will not miss every pose.  So we have to believe they gave the points to king over wolf as part of some bigger plan among 2 or more persons, or, a conspiracy.

what motivations would a judge have?  I smell four possibilities.  G4P will not be addressed today.

1) audience favorite was king - and they followed the cheers
2) the judges hate wolf.
3) there was a short term advantage to king winning 4th and the qualification
4) there was a long- term advantage to king winning 4th and the qualification

1) Nope. Crowd booed like crazy.
2) Nope. Wolf's first show and all around quiet gentle guy.
3) maybe. Will King's win benefit show promoters and/or sponsors?
4) maybe. Will king sell more O tickets?

In times like this, you use latin: cui bono?  Who benefits?
Either a show sponsor who has financial ties with king, and financial ties with the montreal pro - there was one ;)

Or, the O sponsor who has financial ties with king, and financial ties with the montreal pro - there was one ;)

I have presented a set of possibilities.  I now leave it to the brighter minds than mine, to fill in the blanks.

Re-open 9/3  ;D

If Kamali is so unpopular and he is in the Olympia they have created a 'villain' character.  everyone loves a villain, having a guy to boo on stage will probably sell as many tickets as having a guy to cheer on.  imo
It hasn't helped...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2006, 01:22:19 AM »
If Kamali is so unpopular and he is in the Olympia they have created a 'villain' character.  everyone loves a villain, having a guy to boo on stage will probably sell as many tickets as having a guy to cheer on.  imo

correct!  everyone knows it'd be a battle for him to get 14th... but before we asked if Big Ron won #9, we'd ask how bad king looked.  It's short term success.  Hope plan B is in the works.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2006, 02:00:14 AM »
1 - King "I can't believe I placed" Kamali

2 - Bob "I got a gift too" Chic

3 - Phil "I'll wait" Heath

4 - Mustafa "Call the paramedics" Mohammed

5 - Bill "Vyo-tech will pay for any publicity" Willmore

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D