Author Topic: Fox News airs altered photos of NY Times reporters  (Read 4227 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Fox News airs altered photos of NY Times reporters
« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2008, 02:57:38 PM »
I didn't see the "doctored" photos when Fox originally aired this 3:00AM (or whatever time nobody is watching TV) show. 

Media Matters doctored the pictures themselves and then claimed Fox News did it. 

Media Matter is as trustworthy as captured terrorist who knows we can't torture his ass.
oh bullshit ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2008, 02:58:28 PM »
He looks like some kind of elephant/hobbit hybrid.
hahahaha lol...

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2008, 03:09:19 PM »
oh bullshit ::)

Perhaps but who cares?  Nobody even watches those clowns and nobody even knows who the clowns pictured were? 

This is seriously bad that the left wing Nazi Media Matters can only mention "no-namers" photoshopping "no-namers".

Who the hell cares about what "The Young Turks" and the Turkey think?  LMAO!

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2008, 03:12:00 PM »
Perhaps but who cares?  Nobody even watches those clowns and nobody even knows who the clowns pictured were? 

This is seriously bad that the left wing Nazi Media Matters can only mention "no-namers" photoshopping "no-namers".

Who the hell cares about what "The Young Turks" and the Turkey think?  LMAO!

I say Young Turkey's need to worry more about Turkey.  That country is a manure hole in need of it's people caring and focusing on it's stench and serious economic and political corruption.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2008, 03:31:58 PM »
I say Young Turkey's need to worry more about Turkey.  That country is a manure hole in need of it's people caring and focusing on it's stench and serious economic and political corruption.
LOL... you've had a few today :D  Me too :)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2008, 04:20:34 PM »

please dont have children for the sake of humanity