Author Topic: Effective 1 Jan 2013, I will no longer file a federal tax return as an American  (Read 18210 times)

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
let a white man say that taxes are un-Constitutional and he will be branded a racist that just doesn't want to help the poor, downtrodden minorities  ::)

K

Nirvana

• Getbig V
If everybody did it, it would work.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Ed Brown got 37 years in prison. He will die there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_and_Elaine_Brown

Don't forget about the stand off in New Hampshire a few years back. You can't beat these people. They will cut off your water, food supply and wait you out. And if food does get through, you have to worry about it being poisoned.
I just read about those two - I love characters like that - They live true to themselves, sure they pay a cost, but they are real people, facing those that imprison us,  frighten us and keep us penned in.  If their were more people like this, their would be real change.
V

LATS

• Getbig IV
  The issue is how long they will wai ya out.. In the mean time you will rack up court costs that will break you..

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
the bravado of the ruined

K

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
 There's a little part of all of us that is jealous of Wiggs smoking a fat joint, banging white cuties, and playing BO2 while paying no tax...
O

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
There's a little part of all of us that is jealous of Wiggs smoking a fat joint, banging white cuties, and playing BO2 while paying no tax...

the jealousy will fade when he is sleeping under a fucking bridge in five years
K

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
Real men are becoming extinct....

nevertrustanyone

Real men are becoming extinct....
w8m8....

bike nut

• Getbig V
w8m8....

No....heard it on the radio the other day. The speaker had an almost total disgust for 20-something males in the U.S. right now.

nevertrustanyone

No....heard it on the radio the other day. The speaker had an almost total disgust for 20-something males in the U.S. right now.
w8m8, newmom , it doesnt matter who ever is running the bike kunt gimmick is female , you can smell the estrogen a mile away  ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
w8m8, newmom , it doesnt matter who ever is running the bike kunt gimmick is female , you can smell the estrogen a mile away  ;)

Bike kunt? How original, innovative and witty.

Yawn....such a boring an unoriginal gimmick.

nevertrustanyone

Bike kunt? How original, innovative and witty.

Yawn....such a boring an unoriginal gimmick.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Aah america the land of the free.

When you try to be free, you get shot.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I just read about those two - I love characters like that - They live true to themselves, sure they pay a cost, but they are real people, facing those that imprison us,  frighten us and keep us penned in.  If their were more people like this, their would be real change.

Pretty interesting. The Hierarchy kept it out of the mainstream media while it was going on. Which is really interesting. If the tax code was so iron clad, why the the mainstream media blackout?  And everyone who the feds go after, they make an example out of them? That alone tells me how nervous they are from some sort of revolt. Child molestors walk the streets in some states not even spending any time in prison but the tax evader gets over 30 years. Amazing!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
If you want to fly low under the radar and get away with paying next to no income taxes, follow what the super rich do and find out every single loop hole there is and work that angle.  It looks like the Feds throw the key away once they have you in jail for tax evasion.

bike nut

• Getbig V

Lemme see???????

Pillowtalk - masturbator to small children
Will Grant - pussy hurt, no game fag
Josh Rehaluk - 100% bullshit claims

I'm gonna go with.....Jizz Rag Rehaluk for $200 Alec.

nevertrustanyone

Lemme see???????

Will Grant - pussy hurt, no game fag
Josh Rehaluk - 100% bullshit claims

I'm gonna go with.....Jizz Rag Rehaluk for $200 Alec.

hahaha funny that you mention your old pal , you still talk to him ?

bike nut

• Getbig V

hahaha funny that you mention your old pal , you still talk to him ?

<IGNORE>

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
until the I.R.S. can show me the law that gives them the right to tax mine and or fellow American citizens' INCOME, I will no longer be voluntarily paying this unlawful tax and I encourage my fellow American's to follow suit.  If anyone thinks they're intelligent or witty enough to debate me and come out on top on this subject...lets go.  But I'll warn you, you will lose.

So if you so called "MEN" want to continue being pussies, do it alone.  Cause that's exactly how I'll think of you here on out no matter your moral character.  By paying unlawful taxes, you allow the machine to continue to operate, thus allowing the banksters to continue to do what they do.

So are you men or are you pussies?  Stand up for something for once in your lives and stop thinking of the welfare of yourself and think of the welfare of everyone.

I'm prepared to fight this in a court of law siting  SUPREME COURT CASES AND OUT COMES and referencing the 16TH AMENDMENT as my DEFENSE.

God Bless denim, marijuana, t-shirts, beer and most of all, God Bless a SOVEREIGN America.

Great post Wiggs.  I don't get why I have to pay this bullshit either.  They take a chunk out of my paycheck every month, I shouldn't have to fill out a 20-page spreadsheet every year seeing if they took the right amount or not.

nevertrustanyone

pulling weight

• Getbig III

Lol speak for yourself.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
The answer is quite simple really. If folks could get out of paying any income taxes because there is supposedly no law that requires them to do this, millions of people would do this. As it is, most folk do everything possible(take every deduction) to lower their tax bills.

basil

• Getbig IV
I think Wesley Snipes played this game and spent a few years in prison for it. 

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
www.sherrypeeljackson.or g            not one cent of tax dollars go to the country it goes to the elite federal reserve