Author Topic: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.  (Read 92231 times)

SaintAnger

• Getbig IV
Re: Rich Piana maliciously slap boxes mentally disabled Jason Genova.
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2016, 11:10:58 AM »
Someone needs to forward this to every IFBB show promoter in the United States and get him banned.  I wonder if Rich will slap box them too...?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2016, 11:13:56 AM »
"Just a bit of fun - teach the boy his place - I mean, look at the f@#king smile on my motherf#@king face!  Right Babe?"

Bah what an ugly cu nt, very punchable face, that stupid oversized had looks rediculous

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2016, 11:21:25 AM »
So a misbehaving and annoying and spoiled, mentally challenged grown man got slapped around a bit. Big fucking deal, seriously! Piano stopped when he needed to and repeatedly said, "we're cool now, we're good now?"

People are acting as if Piano kicked his ass. He landed two or three slaps. Give me a break!

People should know the consequences of their actions, retards included, even if they won't remember them. 

Rich was winded after a few slaps so there was no way he could fight anyone. Jason was afraid so did not really slap back.

Rich looks like the one with mental problems in this video. He also better watch his BP.

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #28 on: May 01, 2016, 11:21:45 AM »
On the IG someone commented "wait until Big lenny sees this" isnt't that the guy who looks like shrek?
"

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: May 01, 2016, 11:25:53 AM »
Rich was winded after a few slaps so there was no way he could fight anyone. Jason was afraid so did not really slap back.

Rich looks like the one with mental problems in this video. He also better watch his BP.

They both have mental problems, unique to themselves. But in my view, Piano actually acted like a man can be rightfully be inclined to behave; that is, fucking annoyed with some provocative wiseass who botches his shit.

And this wasn't a fight! Piano, in annoyance, with his unwieldy and jiggly upper arms, landed two or three limp-wristed slaps to Genova that he will have no problem physically recovering from. And if he is a bit emotionally disturbed by an infuriated man, then so be it. Genova is a big boy, handicapped or not. So if he wants to do big boy shit like harass people and show up to social events, then so be it.

Are people around here really this soft?

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2016, 11:27:26 AM »
On the IG someone commented "wait until Big lenny sees this" isnt't that the guy who looks like shrek?

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2016, 11:27:43 AM »
"Just a bit of fun - teach the boy his place - I mean, look at the f@#king smile on my motherf#@king face!  Right Babe?"

what a stupid fucking face. botox much?....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2016, 11:30:33 AM »
They both have mental problems, unique to themselves. But in my view, Piano actually acted like a man can be rightfully be inclined to behave; that is, fucking annoyed with some provocative wiseass who botches his shit.

And this wasn't a fight! Piano, in annoyance, with his unwieldy and jiggly upper arms, landed two or three limp-wristed slaps to Genova that he will have no problem physically recovering from. And if he is a bit emotionally disturbed by an infuriated man, then so be it. Genova is a big boy, handicapped or not. So if he wants to do big boy shit like harass people and show up to social events, then so be it.

Are people around here really this soft?
Yes, acting like a normal man nearing 50 years old is all about settling petty and inane internet disputes via "slap boxing".
 ::)

Get the fuck out of here weirdo.  If I was Genova at this point, I would contact the LAPD and really fuck over Rich, teach him a lesson Groink style.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2016, 11:35:40 AM »
What a dick, I get that Genova is a punk and did a fucked up thing but you can just go out and pressure this retarded fucker in to a show of emasculation.  I've never bragged about being a bad ass in anyway on getbig but I can honestly tell you if that fucker ever tried to "slap box" me I'd beat him to a bloody oily pulp with a bat while simultaneously motorboat in that ugly bitches tittys

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2016, 11:42:48 AM »
If I was Genova at this point, I would contact the LAPD and really fuck over Rich, teach him a lesson Groink style.

Like a scared little bitch, call the cops because someone landed two or three shit slaps to your face and then abruptly stopped and said, "we're cool now, right?"

Classic keyboard warrior this Adonis guy.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2016, 11:44:12 AM »
Like a scared little bitch.

Ok Rich. ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2016, 11:47:52 AM »
Like a scared little bitch, call the cops because someone landed two or three shit slaps to your face and then abruptly stopped and said, "we're cool now, right?"

I know for a fact Rich is under investigation by the LAPD for something else he did recently.  DA is working on a case.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2016, 11:50:49 AM »

Maybe you want to live in a land of Dindus where assault should be legal.  I do not.  Now, go, live with your sorry people, its where you belong.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2016, 12:00:31 PM »
Its a shame that those two retarded degenerates couldn't manage to simultaneously shoot each other in the head.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2016, 12:01:30 PM »
funny thing is that if retard actually fought back he would probably beat the oilbag.

oilbag doesn't have much strength left and he would gas fast in a fight. retard has some decent strength even though being an actual retard is to his disadvantage.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2016, 12:01:44 PM »
This isn't the behavior of a man whose dick hangs lower than his balls :(.

If Jason ever goes lifting with Piana, he should accidentally drop a plate on his foot.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2016, 12:09:59 PM »
I recall rich a while back was scared shitless by some fucktard in the parking lot of golds when he challenged piana to a fight

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2016, 12:22:29 PM »
Very mature person Rich Piano.
Q

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2016, 12:25:47 PM »
Nice clown-gigantic ball cap on Rich.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 01, 2016, 12:26:29 PM »
if jason got pissed and just grappled him a little bit rich would have probably ended up with broken legs again.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2016, 12:30:27 PM »
funny thing is that if retard actually fought back he would probably beat the oilbag.

oilbag doesn't have much strength left and he would gas fast in a fight. retard has some decent strength even though being an actual retard is to his disadvantage.

I was thinking the same thing. His torn quad would have buckled and he would have gassed quickly.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2016, 12:34:12 PM »
The estrogen levels in this thread are through the roof. A lot of low T, 21st century white knight beta's going hard.  ::)

Hi Pellius
a

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2016, 12:34:22 PM »
Blaha response -

Simple Simon

« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2016, 12:43:18 PM »

Homer Simpson did pretty well as a boxer because of it

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2016, 12:44:29 PM »
Homer Simpson did pretty well as a boxer because of it
m
Haha that episode was epic