Author Topic: 2021 Olympia - Las Vegas or Orlando?  (Read 2607 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
2021 Olympia - Las Vegas or Orlando?
« on: January 24, 2021, 11:24:08 PM »

With 2021, the Olympia is going to be huge - hopefully, back in Las Vegas where it belongs, where they have enough hotels, and international travelers from all over.  However, Orlando also has a ton of hotel rooms, and proved to be more flexible and open when they really needed it.

With vaccines being made each day, and people getting it and recovery (although not all), by May-June, the impact of new Covid cases, unless different strains, will be going down quick. 

Flex Lewis has already confirmed he will be competing... and talking to quite a few fans, they will be going back.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
Re: 2021 Olympia - Las Vegas or Orlando?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2021, 06:02:08 AM »
stay out of florida

stay in California

please

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 10:22:04 AM »
stay out of florida

stay in California

please

I think you mean Nevada.  Las Vegas, although many Californians have moved there, is 42 miles away from the California border approx.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2021, 10:26:11 AM »
I think you mean Nevada.  Las Vegas, although many Californians have moved there, is 42 miles away from the California border approx.

Californians leaving their failed state. I don't mind, as long as they don't continue to vote for their messed up ideas.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2021, 10:30:50 AM »
With 2021, the Olympia is going to be huge - hopefully, back in Las Vegas where it belongs, where they have enough hotels, and international travelers from all over.  However, Orlando also has a ton of hotel rooms, and proved to be more flexible and open when they really needed it.

With vaccines being made each day, and people getting it and recovery (although not all), by May-June, the impact of new Covid cases, unless different strains, will be going down quick. 

Flex Lewis has already confirmed he will be competing... and talking to quite a few fans, they will be going back.

I'd hate to say it, but with restrictions as they are right now in the West Coast, Florida might be the best place to hold it. I wouldn't be mad if they suggested Texas as well.

"1"

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2021, 10:38:15 AM »
I'd hate to say it, but with restrictions as they are right now in the West Coast, Florida might be the best place to hold it. I wouldn't be mad if they suggested Texas as well.

"1"
aThe National Finals pro rodeo had been in Vegas for many years and it moved to Texas this year because of the circumstances.I didn’t get the chance to make it to it but I understand everything went smoothly.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2021, 10:59:31 AM »

"1"

This is depressing:

What a piece of garbage state.

I wish there was some way of making the incentives line up, in terms of people paying the price for what they vote for. Like when The_Coach posted a tweet from Liuna bragging about getting Biden elected, and another whining about oil jobs lost.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 07:30:26 PM »

If the promoters are smart, they'll keep the Olympia in Orlando (at least as long as Ron Desantis is governor).

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2021, 07:43:24 PM »

please stay there

with your ugly weird fucked up mullet frizzball hair you call hair

i saw it back in like 2004 at the border states  jesus

had to tell you and your cohorts not to take pics of me backstage at west coast classic and collegiate nationals , no boundaries at,    all sick people

i hope you have groomed it since

slovenly weirdo paparazzie taking picks of people all obese and ugly looking  jesus what a leach

filthy shit

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 07:46:06 PM »
please stay there

slovenly weirdo paparazzie taking picks of people all obese and ugly looking  jesus what a leach

filthy shit

Either drunk, high or forgot meds today.  Which is it?

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2021, 07:47:50 PM »
Either drunk, high or forgot meds today.  Which is it?
want me to call you and you can dictate for me like the secretary bitch you are ?

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2021, 08:15:55 PM »
please stay there

had to tell you and your cohorts not to take pics of me backstage at west coast classic and collegiate nationals , no boundaries at,    all sick people

filthy shit

wtf, youre going bald.. Im looking at some of your pics right now. And you have level 10 gyno
OBVIOUSLY you look better than me so dont go there, but criticizing other peoples hair when you are losing yours?

also, please dont kick the painkiller addiction, with any luck it will kill you fast

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2021, 08:20:41 PM »
want me to call you and you can dictate for me like the secretary bitch you are ?

ahhahahah I hope people who live near you google your name in Florida
ahahahaahahahahha
and for sure people who arent computer savvy will not look for a pic of you when the results come up, they will automatically associate the name with what they find
hahahahhaahahhahahhahaha hah

oh this makes my night

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2021, 08:38:44 PM »
my name is mine

and im not a criminal like you

google me as you wish convict

epic is back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2021, 08:42:59 PM »
wtf, youre going bald.. Im looking at some of your pics right now. And you have level 10 gyno
OBVIOUSLY you look better than me so dont go there, but criticizing other peoples hair when you are losing yours?

also, please dont kick the painkiller addiction, with any luck it will kill you fast

back to being a leach stalker weirdo loser same as you always been

nothing new

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2021, 08:48:01 PM »

You want my phone number?  I'm not homosexual.  Your futile attempts to troll me for my cock are akin to pissing in the wind.  Get some sleep.  You have school in the morning.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2021, 08:48:23 PM »
back to being a leach stalker weirdo loser same as you always been

nothing new

well since you said you werent going to respond to me ever again and that lasted about ohhhhhhhhh 2 minutes
here we are

yup i have a criminal record? So how is the truth an insult?
I love my record. I love the crimes I committed. Zero regret

oh also,....werent you the same guy who was throwing up pics of my small house in Regina?
gee I guess that puts you in the exact same weirdo stalker category as me

try again captain

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2021, 08:49:52 PM »
I should just talk to epic from here
with the size of his ears he can easily hear me 3000 miles away

Dumbo pales in comparison

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2021, 10:03:58 PM »
If the promoters are smart, they'll keep the Olympia in Orlando (at least as long as Ron Desantis is governor).

Apparently someone agreed.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2021, 10:49:39 PM »
Las Lando

Orvegas

The tint/taint of Peace
Q

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2021, 08:57:06 PM »
please stay there. with your ugly weird fucked up mullet frizzball hair you call hair. i saw it back in like 2004 at the border states  jesus. had to tell you and your cohorts not to take pics of me backstage at west coast classic and collegiate nationals , no boundaries at,    all sick people. i hope you have groomed it since. slovenly weirdo paparazzie taking picks of people all obese and ugly looking  jesus what a leach. filthy shit

Just saw this. What a jealous ass. And miserable one too. For starters, I kinda wish a had a mullet frizzball hair style now, would be nice.  Second, I wasnt at the Collegiate Nationals. Second, if you even asked not to take a pic of you, not only would I not, but make sure you would of not received any publicity from me. Third, I will be in Florida, a few more times before the Olympia, having fun, but you can watch and complain. But since you are the one in the corner jealous of all, don't worry. For the hundreds that thanked me for taking pics, in over 600+ contests and events that I have shot, in lots of magazines, all good. For the few that don't care, that is great too. But don't be jealous, it seethes out of your sarcastic tongue of patheticness.

See you in Florida.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2021, 09:03:35 PM »
Just saw this. What a jealous ass. And miserable one too. For starters, I kinda wish a had a mullet frizzball hair style now, would be nice.  Second, I wasnt at the Collegiate Nationals. Second, if you even asked not to take a pic of you, not only would I not, but make sure you would of not received any publicity from me. Third, I will be in Florida, a few more times before the Olympia, having fun, but you can watch and complain. But since you are the one in the corner jealous of all, don't worry. For the hundreds that thanked me for taking pics, in over 600+ contests and events that I have shot, in lots of magazines, all good. For the few that don't care, that is great too. But don't be jealous, it seethes out of your sarcastic tongue of patheticness.

See you in Florida.

$1k cash if you bust him in the face on camera. ;D
I'll even throw in a large order of Orange Chicken from any restaurant you want.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2021, 09:19:46 PM »
please stay there

filthy shit

And there is always the fucking idiot who gets drunk on Saturday night and posts stupid shit.

Even the drunken moron Shizzo isn’t retarded enough to act like as big of an asshole as you.

Choke on a dick, fuckwad.

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2021, 09:20:45 PM »

See you in Florida.

Nice response Ron

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 28, 2021, 02:02:48 AM »
Vegas is the best place to have any event.