Author Topic: Trainer makes fun of fat person at baseball game  (Read 6197 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Trainer makes fun of fat person at baseball game
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2015, 05:21:44 AM »
He should buy the bands with detachable handles so he doesn't have to triple up like that.
Y

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #26 on: May 08, 2015, 05:35:46 AM »
POP.....Pencil Neck of Peace

Working out in a children's playground:

POP: Pedo of Peace

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #27 on: May 08, 2015, 05:38:47 AM »
I don't buy that she's gone from 400 to 250.

She looks way heavier than 250 in post-nacho picture.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2015, 05:46:35 AM »
Looks close to 250 to me.....

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2015, 06:00:40 AM »
I didn't see any mention of when that pic was taken.

Most fat people have one good run where they lose a lot of weight then promptly revert back to former eating habits. The doubling up of portions is pretty good evidence that this is the case with her.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2015, 06:13:16 AM »
Not gonna lie im a fan of hers now
Really, her response was pathetic. Obese people like this woman should feel shame, and not pride for dropping from 400 pounds to 300 pounds.  Even if she had recently dropped a lot of weight, there is still no excuse for her poor food choices.  When someone is obese, they need to eat less calories than the recommended daily requirement, this increases the need for every meal to be nutritionally dense to remain as healthy as possible while on a calorie reduction.  You don't quaff down 4000 calories of junk food and justify such a feast because you have already lost 80 pounds, you keep eating nutritionally dense foods while maintaining a calorie restriction until you hit a healthy weight for your height.  The woman is a fat pig and should be ashamed.

And what is wrong with shame anyway, shame and guilt are the two emotions that can actually trigger long term behavioral changes.
V

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2015, 06:15:46 AM »
I fucking hate girls like this. He's so insecure about himself he has to point out fat people eating shit to feel better. Who gives a fuck worry about yourself why not eat shit it tastes great.

He looks like nothing. Never trained his legs either.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2015, 01:14:15 PM »
Looks close to 250 to me.....

Circus mirror.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2015, 01:21:17 PM »
I like the comments in the article where they "shame" him for "shaming her".

humans.... ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 01:21:25 PM »
Game on Sunday. 4200 calorie challenge accepted.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2015, 01:21:32 PM »
Basile got full wood looking at this tub of goo

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2015, 01:22:20 PM »
Lot of lying and delusion in her response. Notice she didn't deny the amount of food she was accused of eating. That she ate 2 plates of nachos and 2 pretzels and 3 sodas tells the story. there's no reason to be doubling up like that.

She's fat because she eats too much and continues to do so. Also, notice how she is swirling her finger around the container of cheese. I see fat people do stuff like that all the time. They have to eat every last bit of food in front of them. In this case, God forbid a gram of cheese doesn't make it to her mouth.

Have you ever in your life met a fatty who DIDN'T say, "I hardly even eat anything - I just look at food and gain weight"? Big-boned, metabolism, thyroid, blah, blah ...

Show me the genetically-predisposed chubster exiting Dachau, then I'll pay attention.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2015, 01:23:01 PM »
she looks slightly more attractive than the girl in the rock-thread.
at least she doesnt have that tranny look that getbiggers go crazy for...

WannaBePro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2015, 01:31:17 PM »
Have you ever in your life met a fatty who DIDN'T say, "I hardly even eat anything - I just look at food and gain weight"? Big-boned, metabolism, thyroid, blah, blah ...

Show me the genetically-predisposed chubster exiting Dachau, then I'll pay attention.

LOL so true! I was helping this guy who was over 300lbs (the scale didn't go past that, but I'd say he was closer to 400lbs) and he told me his diet, I added up the calories and it ended up being in the ballpark of 1700. I told him I'm 190lbs and eat more than that, clearly he's lying. He finally fessed up and we ended up at around 8000cal. It was like pulling teeth trying to get him to come clean about what he eats.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2015, 01:34:41 PM »
Really, her response was pathetic. Obese people like this woman should feel shame, and not pride for dropping from 400 pounds to 300 pounds.  Even if she had recently dropped a lot of weight, there is still no excuse for her poor food choices.  When someone is obese, they need to eat less calories than the recommended daily requirement, this increases the need for every meal to be nutritionally dense to remain as healthy as possible while on a calorie reduction.  You don't quaff down 4000 calories of junk food and justify such a feast because you have already lost 80 pounds, you keep eating nutritionally dense foods while maintaining a calorie restriction until you hit a healthy weight for your height.  The woman is a fat pig and should be ashamed.

And what is wrong with shame anyway, shame and guilt are the two emotions that can actually trigger long term behavioral changes.

Well the guy is obviously too busy thinkig about the woman and not the game. No need to put strangers on blast who are just enjoying food/day at the park. This is why i HATE social media. Everyone has something to say about everyone else. The only time i remotely give a shit about someone being fat or not is on airplanes and i have to sit next to them. That is the worst

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I read at least a dozen primary sources a day
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2015, 01:38:38 PM »
Reminds me of an Orca rewarding itself with a couple buckets of herring after doing a splash show.

Haha yes :D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2015, 02:18:40 PM »
Well the guy is obviously too busy thinkig about the woman and not the game. No need to put strangers on blast who are just enjoying food/day at the park. This is why i HATE social media. Everyone has something to say about everyone else. The only time i remotely give a shit about someone being fat or not is on airplanes and i have to sit next to them. That is the worst

While I would normally agree with the "Mind your business" argument, in this case, her gluttony was interfering with the guys' ability to enjoy the game, as her giant torso was blocking out the field. She's like a fan version of a tarp.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2015, 04:59:04 PM »
It is probably different where you live, but obese people here in Australia put a massive burden on the public health system costing the tax payer billions.  It wouldn't bother me if they ate themselves to death but as long as it isn't on the taxpayers tab.  I wouldn't mind so much if they ate well and were just losers in the genetic lottery, but they deliberately choose to eat shit foods and heaps of it, even when they are obviously morbidly obese.  In a world where we have dehumanized people who choose to smoke pot or get high to the point where we have criminalized them and incarcerate them by the millions, it seems obscene to ignore obese people, who suffer health issues at a far greater rate than drug users.
V

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2015, 05:14:10 PM »
It is probably different where you live, but obese people here in Australia put a massive burden on the public health system costing the tax payer billions.  It wouldn't bother me if they ate themselves to death but as long as it isn't on the taxpayers tab.  I wouldn't mind so much if they ate well and were just losers in the genetic lottery, but they deliberately choose to eat shit foods and heaps of it, even when they are obviously morbidly obese.  In a world where we have dehumanized people who choose to smoke pot or get high to the point where we have criminalized them and incarcerate them by the millions, it seems obscene to ignore obese people, who suffer health issues at a far greater rate than drug users.

Great post!

@Mr Thong... When boarding the plane to Cuba I saw these 2 whales and was praying (even though I'm not religous...) to not have to sit beside them.

This huge 300lbs bitch once made her fat ass all the way to the back of the bus and somehow managed to squeeze herself between me and this other guy.

I mean, these are "one seaters" was not enough room for her and how she did not feel utterly embarassed to sit between us is beyond my logic. Her fat rolls  were all over me, i was sweating and was not the one with all the fat.

Bigmc would have been crankin' out his cock hardcore, lol!!!
?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #44 on: May 08, 2015, 11:56:25 PM »
I like the comments in the article where they "shame" him for "shaming her".

humans.... ::)

Right on point.  Voice of Doom cuts the bullshit and gets at the truth.

Errybody needs to mind their own fuckhole.