Author Topic: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?  (Read 30397 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MILOS, why do you ADVOCATE DRUGS so much ?
« Reply #50 on: March 22, 2007, 10:04:08 PM »
I believe he advises on everything

i plan to book an appointment with him this year to discuss over the internet for an hour

it think its worth it  8)

What are you waiting for?
My fees are going up any day now... ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #51 on: March 22, 2007, 10:05:14 PM »
AGAIN?? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #52 on: March 22, 2007, 10:06:25 PM »

exactly that, money !
I am moving out of my parents house plus competing this spring so I am a little short on the money !

but you will hear from me this summer for sure  :)

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #53 on: March 22, 2007, 10:18:01 PM »
the dvd's are great i like that part where the guy was too tired to contiue working out so u created that laying on the bench dumbell excersice very cool great dvd set overall

Speedbuff

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: March 22, 2007, 10:19:15 PM »
I've consulted with Milos on several occasions and believe that he is worth every dollar he charges and much more.  It's my opinion that any athlete who is fortunate enough to train with Milos will learn more in a single session than ten sessions with some of the other so called weight training/nutrition experts out there.  They don't call Milos "The Mind" for nothing. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 22, 2007, 10:55:55 PM »
Yes I have it.  ;D  I will review it eventually but it is like nine hours long.  Not looking forward that much writing, but it needs to be done.  :-\

Anyway, it an honest question.  I'm not here to jump the bandwagon and give you flak.  :-X  Even gurus like Charles Glass who do know nutrition pretty well still choose to specialize in training only.

Nutrition is my specialty...

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #56 on: March 22, 2007, 11:06:44 PM »
I admire your candidness Milos.

The people that you work with,  would you say they take about the same amount of Steroids or do they all vary greatly?

Who in the IFBB do you think is simply, "ALL DRUGS"?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #57 on: March 22, 2007, 11:16:25 PM »
I will dig up Milos' DVD and see what he has to say about chest training.  By the way, who cares if he is training his guys with light weights if it works to build muscle?  ???  Why is everyone so caught up with strength?  As for Milos putting his guys on a ton of shit, (a) we don't know that, (b) they are adults and ultimately make the decision for themselves, and (c) all bodybuilders use a ton of shit!  Why center somebody out?
Milos has the correct idea regarding training.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #58 on: March 22, 2007, 11:40:10 PM »
Monster obsession with onlyme's Adonis obsession.

Monster obsession with Croaches obsession with onlyme's Adonis obsession!!!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2007, 12:35:37 AM »
I asked because I hear more people talking about your training principles than your nutrition principles.  And by "nutrition" I meant "nutrition" (not gear).  gordiano and I would still like to know why you are taking so much heat on here.  ???

What did you do for Gustavo's last few days leading up to the Olympia (2005)?  He was at his all time best there and I'm wondering what exactly was done differently than other times.

When I say nutrition I also mean nutrition...

Heat?
I feel no heat at all...After 4 degree burns this is really - nothing...

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 23, 2007, 12:40:53 AM »
exactly more nutritional and training theories from you would be much appreciated. Its a shame these guys insist on firing off like that
-

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: March 23, 2007, 12:45:26 AM »
I will dig up Milos' DVD and see what he has to say about chest training.  By the way, who cares if he is training his guys with light weights if it works to build muscle?  ???  Why is everyone so caught up with strength?  As for Milos putting his guys on a ton of shit, (a) we don't know that, (b) they are adults and ultimately make the decision for themselves, and (c) all bodybuilders use a ton of shit!  Why center somebody out?

Training light? ::)...You guys have no idea...
Heavy lifting in straight sets is cake walk...We do that when we are not so serious...Contest time - intensity is up and than - EVERYTHING GOES...Whatever someone thinks it is impossible - that's what I have my guys do - on regular bases...

It just happens that I post photos of lets say bench press with let's say 185lbs...and guys are laughing...
What they don't see is that before that bench my guys did cable crosses, dips, dbell flyes, incline press and bench was 5th exercise in the sequence of the giant set (with max 5 seconds rest between succeeding exercises)...so by the time they come to bench press - 185 pounds feels like 400...That's the "light weight" everyone is talking about...

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #62 on: March 23, 2007, 12:49:22 AM »
hey Milos heres a pic of the squadfather .....woulld you still challenge him after seeing his pic?

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #63 on: March 23, 2007, 01:48:51 AM »
Training light? ::)...You guys have no idea...
Heavy lifting in straight sets is cake walk...We do that when we are not so serious...Contest time - intensity is up and than - EVERYTHING GOES...Whatever someone thinks it is impossible - that's what I have my guys do - on regular bases...

It just happens that I post photos of lets say bench press with let's say 185lbs...and guys are laughing...
What they don't see is that before that bench my guys did cable crosses, dips, dbell flyes, incline press and bench was 5th exercise in the sequence of the giant set (with max 5 seconds rest between succeeding exercises)...so by the time they come to bench press - 185 pounds feels like 400...That's the "light weight" everyone is talking about...

Totally agree with you,"The Mind"Milos.
Bodybuilding is how you lift? not how much you lift !!
........................ ........................ ........................ .................
By the way ,hoping in the future we can invite Milos to come to Taiwan doing seminars!!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2007, 02:11:45 AM »

thats not even good enough to be a fitness model!

I almost forgot about how Abeles contacted some fitness gay agency, to get into modeling...

What was that all about?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2007, 04:04:12 AM »
Off course I do...
Life is a beautiful thing and I realized long ago that being nice to everyone...next door neighboor as well as complete stranger on the street could bring numerous wonderful things to both of us in our lives...
Making friends and not the enemies is my motto and I live my life like this...

Off course many people do not want to accept friendly hand...and I cannot make everyone (or anyone) love me...But it does happen more often than not...

Bwahahahaha!! Damn good joker you are!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2007, 04:10:33 AM »
I think there might be a language barrier here...or you think everyone is attacking you when in fact some of us are either neutral observers or on your side.

I watched a little of your DVD and immediately you mentioned the example of the two people who were bench pressing and one was lifting much more but had far worse chest development than the other one.  The point I am making is that heavy weights are not conducive to bodybuilding as heavy weights are conducive to powerlifting.  They serve a function to shape the physique, but heavy lifting is not a requirement - the goal of a bodybuilder is to build a body, not lift weights!

My point in mentioning light weights was to point out that heavy lifting shouldn't be evaluated anyway.  Not to imply you always make your guys use light weights - but even IF you did, who gives a shit?  ???  It's bodybuilding, not powerlifting.

Now try to remember I am a neutral observer here, not a troll here to give you shit, but I think you think everyone is against you on getbig.  :)

Why would you think that I think everyone is against me on getbig?

Interestingly - most of you guys assume something like that...
For example - if everyone IS against me would it make sense for me to ever post anything?

I actually think that very few guys are against me...and those few make zero sense anyway...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2007, 04:29:53 AM »
Why would you think that I think everyone is against me on getbig?

Interestingly - most of you guys assume something like that...
For example - if everyone IS against me would it make sense for me to ever post anything?

I actually think that very few guys are against me...and those few make zero sense anyway...
Hahahaha! Maybe those of ifbb who suspend him make zero sense for him anyway also... ;D

slav

• Getbig I
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2007, 05:42:21 AM »
milose, sve vise i vise imas ovih pacijenata!

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2007, 12:44:13 PM »
You respect me at all...but you think that my athletes are some of the most juiced up in the IFBB?
I claim with 100% certainty that my athletes are some of the LEAST juiced up in the IFBB...and I always REDUCE pretty much everyone's "preparation program" - as with the rule "monkey see - monkey do" many people believe that pros are using gallons of juice - while reality is different.

Most of the IFBB pros use fraction of what average amateur competitors use...
I know as I talk to so many...

Many would claim how they know that Dorian did this, Ronnie did that and Jay is doing this and that...when in reality nobody has a clue.
You guys simply want to believe that if guy looks like Dorian he could not possibly achieve that with different approach to training, dieting, supplementation and a lifestyle - but CERTAINLY with drug abuse or some "secret" drug only available to selected few...

Three Olympia champions I just mentioned ALL use LESS than average competitor at the Orange County Muscle Classic...and you can take my word for it (off course you would not...but so be it...Like I care anyway...)
The truth is - many of you guys point fingers and AS IT GOES IN LIFE those who point fingers are usually guilty of exact thing they are pointing fingers for...

Just because they are not succeeding in their quest to become IFBB pros with twice (or more) amount of juice that Mr. Olympia champions are taking - they would like to accuse the champs of doing something OUT OF THIS WORLD...
Same goes for my athletes...

Just because all of them improve dramatically fast - everyone will immediately assume that JUICE is the reason...like these athletes never drinked juice before they've met me...

Ok Milos.... i DO have alot of respect for you, but what you said is not 100% true man.  I can understand if you just did not comment on it... but of the 3 Mr. O competitors you mentioned.....there is one that i KNNOOWWWW uses a boatload of stuff and certainly uses more than any Orange County Classic bodybuilder.  I know of people hes delt with, people hes consulted with, close friends of his, and an IV being intercepted by hotel security at a certain Olympia.  You can speak for YOUR guys, but dont say something about another competitor that isnt true.....

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »
LEAVE MILOS THE FUCK ALONE!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2007, 12:57:58 PM »
Nutrition is my specialty...

how much for advice? Pm me if you want

TooPowerful4u

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2007, 01:02:41 PM »
Also while we have your attention i am VERY curious about something.  Dont take this as me being a smartass, i am ASKING in order to learn an aspect that i might not be so familiar and aware of.....

Why do you advocate giant sets and light weight with a squeeze more so than striving to inscrease the weights you use in each exercise?  Endurance type exercises (as i understood) target muscle fibers with less growth capacity than explosive heavy movements, which as we all know target fast twitch fibers with the highest capacity for growth.  

I do realize your workouts are HARDER (endurance and pain wise), but how are they more EFFECTIVE?  You say heavy straight set workouts are the easy way out, but isnt that how 99% of bodybuilders have built their mass?

Please elaborate best you can

*** by the way.. i work in the office for Rich..we been teasing him about working out with you in 5 weeks, he wanted to prove he still got it and wrecked me on legs yesterday after i talked shit to him all day... wow big mistake on my part haha.... we cant wait to see the fit show!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2007, 01:12:46 PM »
milose, sve vise i vise imas ovih pacijenata!

calm down, Boris.
Deep Tissue Massage

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2007, 01:55:18 PM »
you don't even know his middle name, yet you accuse him of advocating drugs?  You are losing any bit of Credibility you have.