Author Topic: get rid of religion if we want evolve  (Read 24553 times)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: get rid of religion if we want evolve
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2012, 11:01:01 AM »
Christians have evolved. You don't see Christians killing people in huge numbers like Muslims. Christians who bomb buildings or whatever are outcasts/crazy sick people.

I take wild stab in the dark here but I would say that to 99.9% of the us troops are Christians

And don't get me wrong I am the first to admit that a well placed hellfire and the clarity of today flir cameras makes  me hard in my special place, I just love to fuck with people like you who cannot argue for shit.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 23, 2012, 11:01:27 AM »
Thanks to neuro science, in near future we can pinpoint what exactly is wrong in the brain of the believer.

The priests finger up his anus?

Benito Mutumbo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 23, 2012, 11:02:02 AM »
Stark might evolve if he logged off the computer.

Holy shit this clown has no life.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 23, 2012, 11:04:40 AM »
Ya because people going to Church on Sunday learning about the Lord how to treat people good volunteering their time to the sick and unfortunate is such a bad thing. Getting together with family after church and sharing a meal together. Praying over the meal, praying for your families and friends well being ya that's so bad. I'm sure life would be a lot better without that. You're a stupid fool!

Jesus you are dimm I spell it out for you the irony was that a devoted Christian like yourself Gaga is calling for the mass extermination of another religion in left to make the planet into a more peacefull place thous proving my point that religion is the left overs from our savage past

Thanks dummy

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 23, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »

The proof you seek is in the relationship with Christ.  Deny that opportunity and you won't have that revelation in your life. 

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2012, 11:05:50 AM »
Stark might evolve if he logged off the computer.

Holy shit this clown has no life.

Eh I haven't been online for long than 10 no. Lately lol who are u again ?

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 11:06:13 AM »
Thanks to neuro science, in near future we can pinpoint what exactly is wrong in the brain of the believer.

Keep us posted Klaus!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 11:08:13 AM »
The proof you seek is in the relationship with Christ.  Deny that opportunity and you won't have that revelation in your life. 
 youve met jesus christ ? can you take a picture with him for me? something , anything to prove he exists.

(or have you just become warmed in your heart and experienced wisdom being taught to you by the hand of the universe in such a way that makes you believe in a heavenly father...... and thus have aboslutely no idea about the existence of jesus, dont even know if those experiences were caused by your own mind or not, but only have a gut feeling about eternal order and meaning in life.. ? )

hmmm...    be humble  ;)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2012, 11:09:50 AM »

The Spanish Inquisition killed hundreds

The Crusades killed thousands

Atheist dictators(Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot) killed Millions

Christians have evolved. You don't see Christians killing people in huge numbers like Muslims. Christians who bomb buildings or whatever are outcasts/crazy sick people.

Good point!  The Spanish Inquisition and The Crusades were in ancient times.  The atheists Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed millions in modern times.  Looks like Christians have evolved while atheists have devolved?    ;D

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #60 on: February 23, 2012, 11:10:52 AM »
I take wild stab in the dark here but I would say that to 99.9% of the us troops are Christians

And don't get me wrong I am the first to admit that a well placed hellfire and the clarity of today flir cameras makes  me hard in my special place, I just love to fuck with people like you who cannot argue for shit.

So what if they're Christians. We are at War with a filthy enemy that will stop at nothing to destroy Western Civilization if we don't systematically crush them. Muslims only understand one thing and that's the hammer! We have to protect our way of life first. Plus the troops are following orders. Plus they completely separated church and state. The military isn't a religious organization so your argument is really invalid you sick imbecile.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #61 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13:06 AM »

Good point!  The Spanish Inquisition and The Crusades were in ancient times.  The atheists Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot killed millions in modern times.  Looks like Christians have evolved while atheists have devolved?    ;D

Ya modern christians have really been on the war path the last few centuries  ::) If people weren't fighting over religion they would kill eachother for any other reason. It's human nature.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #62 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13:54 AM »
So what if they're Christians. We are at War with a filthy enemy that will stop at nothing to destroy Western Civilization if we don't systematically crush them. Muslims only understand one thing and that's the hammer! We have to protect our way of life first. Plus the troops are following orders. Plus they completely separated church and state. The military isn't a religious organization so your argument is really invalid you sick imbecile.

;D  I kid I kid!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 23, 2012, 11:13:57 AM »
  youve met jesus christ ? can you take a picture with him for me? something , anything to prove he exists.

(or have you just become warmed in your heart and experienced wisdom being taught to you by the hand of the universe in such a way that makes you believe in a heavenly father...... and thus have aboslutely no idea about the existence of jesus, dont even know if those experiences were caused by your own mind or not, but only have a gut feeling about eternal order and meaning in life.. ? )

hmmm...    be humble  ;)

Seek Christ with honesty and a genuine desire to experience him in your life....just take it to the source yourself. 

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 23, 2012, 11:15:54 AM »
The proof you seek is in the relationship with Christ. Deny that opportunity and you won't have that revelation in your life. 

Relationship?! What a joke. Can you see him, smell him, touch him, hear him, etc.? And don't come back with anything less than intelligence with a response.

As another has made reference to, any "warm" feeling or whatever you might have experienced is simply comfort obtained through self-delusion. Believing strongly (through brainwashing) in something because you want to so very badly.

Your relationship is with nothing and no one. Just a weak little voice in your head telling you to believe to dull your pain and fear.

Fool.  

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2012, 11:20:46 AM »
Relationship?! What a joke. Can you see him, smell him, touch him, hear him, etc.? And don't come back with anything less than intelligence with a response.

As another has made reference to, any "warm" feeling or whatever you might have experienced is simply comfort obtained through self-delusion. Believing strongly (through brainwashing) in something because you want to so very badly.

Your relationship is with nothing and no one. Just a weak little voice in your head telling you to believe to dull your pain and fear.

Fool.  

You don't have to attack....isn't necessary with me.....I try and keep things light.  It's ok that you don't believe either....I had to surrender and set aside my doubt once before in my life; fortunately Christ overcame that doubt.  

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2012, 11:21:25 AM »
Seek Christ with honesty and a genuine desire to experience him in your life....just take it to the source yourself. 
are you seriously asserting that you have been able to make contact with a spirit that revealed itself as Jesus Christ and proved to you that it was true?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2012, 11:21:50 AM »

Fool.  

Are emotions real, love, hate?  Can you see them, smell them, touch them, hear them, etc.?  Just saying.   :)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2012, 11:26:36 AM »
are you seriously asserting that you have been able to make contact with a spirit that revealed itself as Jesus Christ and proved to you that it was true?

I wouldn't use those exact words, but they're good enough.....yes, absolutely.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: February 23, 2012, 11:28:04 AM »
I wouldn't use those exact words, but they're good enough.....yes, absolutely.
so how did christ reveal himself to you? did he materialize and speak to you one night during prayer? or what

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 23, 2012, 11:37:52 AM »
so how did christ reveal himself to you? did he materialize and speak to you one night during prayer? or what

Acknowledging Christ as my Savior gave me fresh eyes and a heart more sensitive to sin.   It was as if I perceived things differently.  My sins were immediately apparent to me.  In moments of prayer and worship the Holy Spirit absolutely revealed himself and continues to do so.  It's amazing what a heart aligned with Christ and a genuine desire to worship and experience Christ can produce.  You may have heard the expression "the Holy Spirit washing over a person".....well, it's a very cool, personal experience.  It's that moment in which you know divinity is in your midst and it blankets you from the outside in....you can feel that presence and it's humbling.  Calling on the name of Christ is also powerful; plus, engaging in prayer and surrendering to the Lord's will has been an awesome experience.  It's not always easy to surrender, but when you finally recognize God's fingerprints and guidance in your life it's very cool.  Studying his living word brings even further revelation, but the washing over of the Holy Spirit is a very tangible, awesome experience.  Fellowship with other believers can also help a person draw closer to God....both publically and privately I've drawn closer to my Savior, but my favorite moments are quiet moments when it's just me and him - that's the cool stuff!

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #71 on: February 23, 2012, 11:40:15 AM »

Fool.  

And your proof there is no God?  And anything unintelligent, do not reply.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 23, 2012, 11:40:42 AM »
How can muslims or buddhists have the same experience? God is clearly not needed. ;)

Dr.Ill

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: February 23, 2012, 11:42:24 AM »
Jesus you are dimm I spell it out for you the irony was that a devoted Christian like yourself Gaga is calling for the mass extermination of another religion in left to make the planet into a more peacefull place thous proving my point that religion is the left overs from our savage past

Thanks dummy

Do you honestly think that the US is trying to wipe a certain religion out, or just a certain group that reigns terror on innocent people?  All this is just a mask, while people behind the scenes get filthy rich.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 23, 2012, 11:43:30 AM »
Acknowledging Christ as my Savior gave me fresh eyes and a heart more sensitive to sin.   It was as if I perceived things differently.  My sins were immediately apparent to me.  In moments of prayer and worship the Holy Spirit absolutely revealed himself and continues to do so.  It's amazing what a heart aligned with Christ and a genuine desire to worship and experience Christ can produce.  You may have heard the expression "the Holy Spirit washing over a person".....well, it's a very cool, personal experience.  It's that moment in which you know divinity is in your midst and it blankets you from the outside in....you can feel that presence and it's humbling.  Calling on the name of Christ is also powerful; plus, engaging in prayer and surrendering to the Lord's will has been an awesome experience.  It's not always easy to surrender, but when you finally recognize God's fingerprints and guidance in your life it's very cool.  Studying his living word brings even further revelation, but the washing over of the Holy Spirit is a very tangible, awesome experience.  Fellowship with other believers can also help a person draw closer to God....both publically and privately I've drawn closer to my Savior, but my favorite moments are quiet moments when it's just me and him - that's the cool stuff!

not a wise choise of words when talking about free religion ;)

Also you've got to have a giggle at any religion that devotes a lot of time pointing out that god has given us the right of choice but in a heartbeat religion takes that away by imposing their own rules and regulations on them ::)

God: I have given you the gift of free will and choice - BUT DONT YOU FUCK IT UP IF YOU DO I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT IF YOU!!!