Author Topic: Robby Robinson... strange bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...  (Read 30479 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Robby Robinson...the least intelligent bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« Reply #100 on: December 21, 2007, 07:46:50 AM »
no no ,I don't need to read the other posts. I do not mean to offend u but 1 : u never sprinted....2 : u do not understand the mechanics of sprinting....maybe I didn't explain it good enough but as I previously stated , juice don't have anything to do with reaction time...it's mind muscle connection.

I never sprinted LOL listen easy reader stop making the crazy assumptions.

To be clear because you're still not comprehending-yes, juice improves reaction times when coupled with appropriate training, yes..nothing to do with mind-muscle connection genius, that's BB.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Robby Robinson...the least intelligent bodybuilder I have ever dealt with...
« Reply #101 on: December 21, 2007, 08:12:43 AM »

To be clear because you're still not comprehending-yes, juice improves reaction times when coupled with appropriate training, yes..nothing to do with mind-muscle connection genius, that's BB.
no it doesn't. Sorry but I do not believe u understand what reaction time is....reaction time is how close u can get to .03 sec consistently...anything faster is considered anticipating or jumping the gun...it's mental....reaction time mind-muscle connection . After that and only after that u start batling gravity and accellerating...get it ?....power comes in to play after the gun . You following my buddy pumper ?

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: December 21, 2007, 08:16:59 AM »
no it doesn't. Sorry but I do not believe u understand what reaction time is....reaction time is how close u can get to .03 sec consistently...anything faster is considered anticipating or jumping the gun...it's mental....reaction time mind-muscle connection . After that and only after that u start batling gravity and accellerating...get it ?....power comes in to play after the gun . You following my buddy pumper ?

hahah ok blockhead you're the genius who was megadosing on dbol. ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: December 21, 2007, 08:26:18 AM »
Your answer shows me that you realise u do not understand the mechanics of sprinting and what reacting to the gun entails so to save face u resort to insults.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: December 21, 2007, 08:30:23 AM »
Why ?..u afraid of being embarrased on the forum ?.... even an old fart like u has traces of test left in his apple seeds sized nuts. If u think u know , debate me. I like an intelligent conversation. But u seem more like a pussy who gives up easily.

u blocked my pm ?....u are funny sad. Why are u so afraid of debating ?..nothing wrong with not knowing.

Moosejay

« Reply #105 on: December 23, 2007, 06:21:14 PM »

Sixth graders are not asked for an opinion.

Moosejay, why do you start a thread like this? Do you have a problem?

When a contracted guest poser (no names necessary) shows up to do a guest posing in front of two thousands students and in front of the president of a Div 1 university and he is totally high on drugs and can barely walk...then ...yes...I do indeed have a "problem" with this.

Mike

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 24, 2007, 02:38:48 AM »
When a contracted guest poser (no names necessary) shows up to do a guest posing in front of two thousands students and in front of the president of a Div 1 university and he is totally high on drugs and can barely walk...then ...yes...I do indeed have a "problem" with this.

Mike
did u pay him for showing off his physique ? or u wanted virgin mary morals along with the body ?...jesus  ::)

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 24, 2007, 02:41:08 AM »

New research Debussey read somewhere suggested that juice could stimulate the body to build new neural networks and strengthen existing neural networks more effectively than without juice. This can translate into better technical ability, better results from technical training, and at least have an effect on reaction time in many cases.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 24, 2007, 02:42:32 AM »
New research Debussey read somewhere suggested that juice could stimulate the body to build new neural networks and strengthen existing neural networks more effectively than without juice. This can translate into better technical ability, better results from technical training, and at least have an effect on reaction time in many cases.

not...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 24, 2007, 02:44:41 AM »
not...

Have you seen this research? Are you properly qualified to evaluate the implications of this research if you see it? Do you have support among the majority of the experts in the field evaluating this research for these implications?

If not, your last post proves that you = ignorant and unscientific in your pursuits of knowledge, thus, you can not be trusted.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: December 24, 2007, 03:07:22 AM »
Have you seen this research? Are you properly qualified to evaluate the implications of this research if you see it? Do you have support among the majority of the experts in the field evaluating this research for these implications?

If not, your last post proves that you = ignorant and unscientific in your pursuits of knowledge, thus, you can not be trusted.
I'm devastated to say the least  ::) ...most of what I talk about was described at length by Mr Greene's coach and Maurice himself....that's why I said to pumper that he never sprinted...he would've known what I said...same goes for u...armchair qb

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: December 24, 2007, 03:11:55 AM »
I'm devastated to say the least  ::) ...most of what I talk about was described at length by Mr Greene's coach and Maurice himself....that's why I said to pumper that he never sprinted...he would've known what I said...same goes for u...armchair qb

What one coach says in an interview = irrelevant, and whether Debussey or another poster = a sprinter = irrelevant.

When the science behind these things points to a certain direction, you can not claim that it is false based upon nothing but ignorance.

You = a liar.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: December 24, 2007, 03:16:43 AM »
What one coach says in an interview = irrelevant, and whether Debussey or another poster = a sprinter = irrelevant.

When the science behind these things points to a certain direction, you can not claim that it is false based upon nothing but ignorance.

You = a liar.
you must be high on something or just plain stupid so I'll stop debating sprinting with u since u obviously don't know shit about it...

Moosejay

« Reply #113 on: December 24, 2007, 07:14:09 AM »
did u pay him for showing off his physique ? or u wanted virgin mary morals along with the body ?...jesus  ::)

I  PAY HIM TO CONDUCT HIMSELF LIKE A MAN AND NOT A CRACKHEAD

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: December 24, 2007, 08:29:53 AM »
I  PAY HIM TO CONDUCT HIMSELF LIKE A MAN AND NOT A CRACKHEAD
did he pose ?
 did he deliver what u paid him for ?...if yes..leave moral highstands at home...I'm sure your history of getting high isn't that much betah than his  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: December 24, 2007, 08:36:22 AM »
did he pose ?
 did he deliver what u paid him for ?...if yes..leave moral highstands at home...I'm sure your history of getting high isn't that much betah than his  ;)

Translation: I'm attention-starved and am still in search of reactions.

Ignore this dweeb.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: December 24, 2007, 10:34:43 AM »
you must be high on something or just plain stupid so I'll stop debating sprinting with u since u obviously don't know shit about it...

This ain't sprinting, you uneducated fool, this is about guiding principles regarding how the body reacts to steroids, that can be applied to sprinting. When research indicates something, with a bunch of professionals agreeing, it does not matter what your little "sprinting paradigm" tells you.

You must be pretty stupid to think that because you know a thing or two about sprinting, you can automatically claim that research you have not reviewed nor are qualified to understand = false.

Of course, given your previous history of acting with a complete disregard for logic and the scientific way of thinking to satisfy your own subjective illusions about reality, we can excuse you because of your sub par level of thinking. This sub par level of thinking and your self destructive behaviour can also be observed when looking at your drug use, and you calling people in the middle of the night in the states.

But that still does not change the fact that the way you have behaved in this post makes you a liar. A clear and cut liar that nobody should ever trust. Ever.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: December 24, 2007, 11:10:55 AM »

Ignore this dweeb.
pumper...u are one of THE sadest geezers i've ever seen...df...you are just high..

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: December 24, 2007, 11:33:31 AM »
pumper...u are one of THE sadest geezers i've ever seen...df...you are just high..

Dude i've seen your pics u look like a martian LOL that and the 100 mg daily of dbol to look like that & the goofy misinformed conclusions on sprinting (mind-muscle connection on sprinting bwahahahahaah) leave you with the credibility of vince g.

Hope this helps

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #119 on: December 24, 2007, 11:35:08 AM »
Dude i've seen your pics u look like a martian LOL that and the 100 mg daily of dbol to look like that & the goofy sprinter's conclusions leave you with the credibility of vince g.

Hope this helps

This pumpster guy is funny

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2007, 11:36:19 AM »
This pumpster guy is funny

OK "sarge" LOL

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 24, 2007, 11:49:52 AM »

No. Debussey = just superior to you.

Retard.

Moosejay

« Reply #122 on: December 24, 2007, 04:22:05 PM »

No...I wanted him to carry him himself with the same comportment that any other sporting champion would do if they were immersed in a sea of admirers. Yes, good morals...maybe you are fine with the moral corrosion we see everywhere in this country today...but I am not.

Mike

Moosejay

« Reply #123 on: December 24, 2007, 04:26:18 PM »
did he pose ?

I have done more steroids than probably anyone on this board.

However...

I have NEVER had a narcotic of any kind in my body. Have never even drank a beer.

Moosejay

« Reply #124 on: December 24, 2007, 04:28:31 PM »

Ignore this dweeb.

Thank you Pumpster.

Who is this this Sevastase fellow?

Why do they let him stay on this site?

He hardly ever says anything constructive (and I don't know the man)