Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282376 times)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #775 on: March 04, 2013, 10:49:09 PM »
Thanks Utah ;D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #776 on: March 04, 2013, 11:05:15 PM »
Portland did well, they need a few more winning streaks.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: March 04, 2013, 11:24:46 PM »
)

Thunder are a wild team and a  joke. i watched about 15 mins (that's all i could stand  ::) of the nba) and they were launching 3s from all over, just hitting iron.  i don't have to watch the nba to know miami will win its' 2nd straight.  

dude said, you don't want to miss the lebron era they'll be talking about it 20 yrs from now.  i've already missed the first half and have no plans to see his career to the end.  crazy, i don't think i've watch a complete lebron game.

You are right and wrong G_thang.

Miami will win this years championship, but it may get rough if they meet the Spurs in the finals, the spurs will slow the heat down, the team has a high basketball IQ.

Lebron is unguardable, fuck Michael Jordan, he said make lebron go left and he will pull up and miss the jumper, and because Michael Jordan said this it has to be true, Fuck Jordan the gambler, his gambling debts killed his dad.
Jordan is just upset cause he knows Lebron is the real deal.

most of lebrons threes are from the left side, and how do you stop him going right, his too fast and strong, jordan couldnt stop john starks or vernon maxwell.

Now OKC, when you said they are a wild team, i have to agree with you sir, but even when there bricking 3's they still have a incredibly talented team, they still win when they play erratic, Russell Westbrook just goes on a mission by himself and ignores Durant, thats the downfall to this team, as for beating Miami, they have no chance.

One more thing, Im loving Lebron now, indestructible, his so durable, any other player would of blown out there knee, his playing awesome...and just for laughs...Andrew Bynum hahahaha he doesnt want to play, cause he does not want to play with pain, thats a loser right there, apparently his knees are beyond repair, Shaquille and Skip bayless said there sources say his knees are completely shot, the 76ers wont sign him. (degenerative knees...which means his done.)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #778 on: March 05, 2013, 12:15:14 AM »
 QB has great NBA IQ

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #779 on: March 05, 2013, 03:17:45 AM »
Portland did well, they need a few more winning streaks.

Yes they do. I'm hoping the can get a win streak and end up in the 8th seed. I was at the Twolves game Saturday night, bench finally played well.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #780 on: March 05, 2013, 06:27:44 PM »
there is a spirit out there that when a teams owner dies that team wins the championship, could tonight be the start of history in the making, when art modell died, if someone said the ravens will go all the way and win the superbowl, many would of said, no way.............jerry buss in the building in oklahoma city, ok.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #781 on: March 05, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »
  OKC rolling Kobe!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #782 on: March 05, 2013, 06:57:37 PM »
  Kobe is injured!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #783 on: March 05, 2013, 06:59:51 PM »
   RW is killing Nash!

Russell Westbrook

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #784 on: March 05, 2013, 07:26:20 PM »
chip away at the stone, aerosmith

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #785 on: March 05, 2013, 07:45:37 PM »
kobe is heating up

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #786 on: March 05, 2013, 08:00:28 PM »
  OKC is rolling Kobe!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #787 on: March 05, 2013, 08:01:28 PM »
  Kobe is getting rolled by OKC!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #788 on: March 05, 2013, 08:04:32 PM »
  Kobe is getting rolled by OKC!

i knew westbrook would give nash fits, the lakers are due to breakdown, reality hurts.

D.Howard is sleepwalking tonight, and serge ibaka isnt playing that well, i think kobe hurt his shooting elbow, this will get ugly.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #789 on: March 05, 2013, 08:05:54 PM »
  QB is so right! RW kills Nash and Blake!! He even blows by Kobe!  OKC 71 and LAL 55 at the half!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: March 05, 2013, 08:09:16 PM »
Everyone got excited about the lakers win streak, they forget its against losers, kobe, nash are due to breakdown soon, kobe will end up shooting his team out of the playoffs, howard has already given up.

Ok lets talk about false hope, when jerry buss passed away the lakers became stronger and became a family, now the novelty has worn off and there the same old losers, old and slow, Look at westbrook absolutely play with the lakers backcourt.

lakers will be fishing soon, i can see houston surging now.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #791 on: March 05, 2013, 08:16:59 PM »
  QB is the best poster on NBA!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #792 on: March 05, 2013, 08:17:15 PM »
i still cant bet against lakers.   league would LOVE to see Thunder play kobe in round one, and harden and rockets in round two.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: March 05, 2013, 08:18:10 PM »
  QB is the best poster on NBA!

agreed.   QB, what is your take on the 'innovative' treatment that kobe got in germany?    Suddenly he can jump over everyone and he has the speed he lost 5 years back.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: March 05, 2013, 08:19:46 PM »
KOBE launching 3s from 5 feet outside of the arc with 18 ticks on the shot clock lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #795 on: March 05, 2013, 08:20:41 PM »
  great post 240   I know in L.A., Kobe uses a lot of opiates and other pills to get through the season with injuries    a crazy amount of pills

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: March 05, 2013, 08:24:20 PM »
colin cowherd talking about it EVERY DAY on his show.  Exactly what treatment did Kobe and peyton receive to return to MVP form after being injured and getting old?

he won't let the Q go... which tells me that he knows more than he can say on the air.  Of course, NBA players on this show say "there are no steroids in basketball, they woudln't help players, they would only make them slow and bulky like bodybuilders" and other horse shit.

Some sort of highly expensive treatment.  TIger did it too... went form sucking to winning titles overnight. Kobe took 2 trips there, and he's at an insane level... skying over people, dunking from 3 point line with only 1 dribble... insane moves suddenly.  FAST again.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #797 on: March 05, 2013, 08:28:01 PM »
RW just killed Kobe! Clowned him!

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #798 on: March 05, 2013, 08:32:17 PM »
Lakers are like 2-15 against the top 7 NBA teams.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #799 on: March 05, 2013, 08:35:44 PM »
agreed.   QB, what is your take on the 'innovative' treatment that kobe got in germany?    Suddenly he can jump over everyone and he has the speed he lost 5 years back.

I know the exact treatment, arce1988 your from LA right? theres a new thing called the "Vampire facelift" they take 20 mls of your blood, put it in a centrifuge and it spins for 10 mins, the blood seperates, the fresh clean blood goes to the top of the vial and the bad blood just clots, its also called "Plasma replacement therapy" they draw the Plasma which is the good blood and inject it back into the injured part, or in cosmetic surgery into the wrinkle around the eyes or saggy neck.

Now this can work or not work, it did not work for bynum and howards and half the athletes that tried it.
Kobe is just playing out his mind, i dont think his taking PED's or anything. ( If he is, good for him)

Someone said they must of used gH in the PRP for kobe, maybe, probably not, im sure he has the best surgeon and he looks slimmer now, but who nows, im not one to accuse people of drug taking.

Notice the plasma on the top of the vial, they use that and re-inject that back.