Author Topic: LA Lakers - Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers  (Read 282257 times)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: Steve Nash Will Save The LA Lakers
« Reply #825 on: March 05, 2013, 09:37:26 PM »
kobe had to carry the whole team on his shoulder all alone again. He s a genuine die hard, but they re burning him out. Howard being the passive aggressive little bitch he s always been, not wanting to play, be part of the team and always smiling or complaining... a truly duplicit bag of shit only playing for the money, and certainly not for a chip. No wonder they ll never gel with kobe. Lol at using a run and gun style of play when you have old farts like nash, jamison and kobe on the team, pointless, they get burned by the end of the third quarter, letting younger, more athletic teams rape them  in the fourth quarter. Is there a need to talk about the non existing defense? dantoni system is pure garbage. They re going to kill poor kobe or make him really, really sick of playing for LA.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #826 on: March 05, 2013, 09:39:25 PM »
He made one basket and scored 6 points  ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #827 on: March 05, 2013, 10:35:54 PM »
He made one basket and scored 6 points  ???

Yeah, the rest were from free throws.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #828 on: March 05, 2013, 10:59:50 PM »
Pau Gosal had a big Smile after the game, stayed on the court after the game hugging, laughing, and shooting the shit with thunder players

he'll take less money to join them next year :)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #829 on: March 05, 2013, 11:06:42 PM »
  Listen to QB, people!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #830 on: March 05, 2013, 11:23:20 PM »
kobe had to carry the whole team on his shoulder all alone again. He s a genuine die hard, but they re burning him out. Howard being the passive aggressive little bitch he s always been, not wanting to play, be part of the team and always smiling or complaining... a truly duplicit bag of shit only playing for the money, and certainly not for a chip. No wonder they ll never gel with kobe. Lol at using a run and gun style of play when you have old farts like nash, jamison and kobe on the team, pointless, they get burned by the end of the third quarter, letting younger, more athletic teams rape them  in the fourth quarter. Is there a need to talk about the non existing defense? dantoni system is pure garbage. They re going to kill poor kobe or make him really, really sick of playing for LA.

Yep, the lakers looked gassed, i dont care how young kobe seems, his 34, he will burn out playing that many minutes every night, you cannot play the thunder by running up and down, Poor Steve Nash and Artest.

Howard is nothing but pathetic, remember shaq at 27 yrs old, he was a certified champion, 30pts 20 rebounds , kobe must miss and respect shaq now that he has howard.

shaq was lazy, but a champion, he knew without rings he would be just another barkely or ewing, his now a legend. i know kobe and Shaq still talk and had a recent meeting in LA.

Gasol is a good player, its not right for him to come off the bench, i see him playing elsewhere as this team will be blown up, this was a experiment thats gone wrong. Howard has been a joke.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #831 on: March 06, 2013, 01:12:12 AM »
  I have personal history with Kobe. This was in 2000. I hate him and he hates me.

Please share

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #832 on: March 06, 2013, 04:39:58 AM »
Kobe travels the world playing basketball making millions and banging sluts in the but, Arce posts daily on getbig. Clearly Arce is the winner.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #833 on: March 06, 2013, 08:40:56 AM »
Yep, the lakers looked gassed, i dont care how young kobe seems, his 34, he will burn out playing that many minutes every night, you cannot play the thunder by running up and down, Poor Steve Nash and Artest.

it's not just the minutes, it's the beating he takes from every single player of the oponent team when you look at the close ups, he s getting slapped punched etc constantly yet he asks for more; dude doesnt give a fuck but he's not invincible.

Gasol has never been the same since the break up /cheating stories between his gf at the time and kobe's wife erupted. Being a softie i guess it hurted him psychologically, just like being exposed by van gundy on tv destroyed howard psychologically. I dont know what's wrong with pau, he s always been the nice intellectual educated dude who played basketball to earn more money than if he had been a doctor, while not exactly fitting with the darkies he s forced to play with to get his paycheck.  Anyway, he s prolly lazy cause he considers he s had it all already, winning several chips in the nba playing with hof bryant.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #834 on: March 06, 2013, 12:46:42 PM »
    It is a personal matter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #835 on: March 06, 2013, 12:53:48 PM »
there is a mental aspect to it.   I am purely guessing, but looking at gasol, i think he looks like a drinker this year and he never did before.  I think he lost the love of his life, screwing around to impress his teammates, and he doesn't appear to be player material.  So yeah, i think he is a hurt man.

Dwight howard is immature, entitled, and just a lazy jerk.  No motivation to play.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #836 on: March 06, 2013, 01:09:25 PM »
settle down guys, this thread is pure NBA.

Im impressed with kobe bryant, did you see that dunk on josh smith, thats amazing, 34 is not old but in athlete years its pretty old.

I love his play, i love the way he banged sluts in london during the olympics, im in australia, never met kobe, most likely never will but i do appreciate his talent, and he did win me thousands of dollars when he and gasol won the 2 championships.

I also like kobe's win attitude, he wants to win regardless of who gets thrown under the bus, but remember its hard to be a winner when you have losers (howard).

in some interviews he does come off as very arrogant, but i have seen interviews where his a pretty cool dude.

arce1988 obviously had a personal encounter with kobe, if arce was disrespected then i understand.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #837 on: March 06, 2013, 01:14:08 PM »
the move is on to get jim buss out as contoller and jeanie buss in, and phil jackson the coach, if mike dantoni doesnt get fired before the season is over i will be shocked, no way he should even be coaching the team still, bernie bickerstaff did a helluva better job than dantoni has all year.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #838 on: March 06, 2013, 01:14:58 PM »
the move is on to get jim buss out as contoller and jeanie buss in, and phil jackson the coach, if mike dantoni doesnt get fired before the season is over i will be shocked, no way he should even be coaching the team still, bernie bickerstaff did a helluva better job than dantoni has all year.

They just can't afford to pay 3 coaches at the same time.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #839 on: March 06, 2013, 01:20:36 PM »

D'antoni is finished, they will gladly pay him out, everyone keeps saying "but there still paying mike brown" the lakers make heaps of money, they will gladly pay him to go away.

as for phil jackson..i think his had his time, they got swept in phil's last games (vs dallas in playoffs)

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #840 on: March 06, 2013, 01:21:20 PM »
theyre going to have to take the loss, pay brown, pay dantoni off, then get phil, it is their only chance to bring a championship now, and dwight howard wants phil as the coach.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #841 on: March 06, 2013, 01:23:04 PM »
theyre going to have to take the loss, pay brown, pay dantoni off, then get phil, it is their only chance to bring a championship now, and dwight howard wants phil as the coach.

Dwight howard should just play.

does anyone realise how skinny he has become??? was he or wasnt he more built in Orlando?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #842 on: March 06, 2013, 01:26:30 PM »
Dwight howard should just play.

does anyone realise how skinny he has become??? was he or wasnt he more built in Orlando?

it seems like he's just taken the year off.  He plays as much as he has to.... but it's like a dude that has given his 2 weekk notice... late to every meeting, doing just enough to keep getting a paycheck until free agency hits.

I hope he goes to ATL or somewhere else and the lakers find some real talent (maybe lebron in a year?) and kick some ass.  I usually root against them cause i like the underdog, but howard is just very unlikeable.  all that talent, and he doesn't try.  Love him or hate him - we are seeing kobe work his ass off - he gives a shit.  he gives a major shit.  He is tortured when they lose.  Gasol his laughing and goofing off along with Howard.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #843 on: March 06, 2013, 01:27:59 PM »
does anyone not think that maybe the reason dwight howard is so frail is because he is not taking juice at the moment because he is trying to let his back heal, he is former person of himself in orlando and i really think he was on juice, hes not even the same person.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #844 on: March 06, 2013, 01:31:06 PM »

I really dont think Howard is on steroids ( or whatever) i think cause of his injuries to his back and shoulders he hasnt been able to do weights.

I dont juice, and when i do weights i get built then when i stop i become thin, but who knows, CSWOL you may be correct.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #845 on: March 06, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »
does anyone not think that maybe the reason dwight howard is so frail is because he is not taking juice at the moment because he is trying to let his back heal, he is former person of himself in orlando and i really think he was on juice, hes not even the same person.

NO, this is why Howard doesnt give a shit

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #846 on: March 06, 2013, 01:40:21 PM »
he said its my team but he wants to teach howard how to take over before he retires. I agree.

seriously, its not ron artests team or steve blakes team, not even nash's team.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #847 on: March 06, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »
nothing wrong with a guy who led them to 5 championships sitll saying he's the man at the wheel.  howard cannot expect to arrive on a 1 year deal, refuse to sign long-term, and get pissy because the team wasn't automatically assigned to his ownership.  Kobe IS the lakers.  Dwight is a skinny, injured visitor who doesn't give a shit.  This is def Kobes team... and i'm not a kobe fan at all.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #848 on: March 06, 2013, 02:06:46 PM »
nothing wrong with a guy who led them to 5 championships sitll saying he's the man at the wheel.  howard cannot expect to arrive on a 1 year deal, refuse to sign long-term, and get pissy because the team wasn't automatically assigned to his ownership.  Kobe IS the lakers.  Dwight is a skinny, injured visitor who doesn't give a shit.  This is def Kobes team... and i'm not a kobe fan at all.

yep exactly.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #849 on: March 06, 2013, 02:12:32 PM »
Good points by 240.