Author Topic: GOP Convention Theme,"We Built This". However Stadium was financed by Public $$  (Read 2084 times)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
Did this money come from the state or federal government, this seems to be have conveniently left out of the editorial.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Maybe the question should be asked is "who keeps that stadium or any stadium for that matter, from going under?" Did the tax payers fund the hundreds of venders who are separate BUSINESSES in that stadium? With out those and other SEPARATE businesses those stadiums would barely make it. Some the shit libs come up with boggles my mind. No wonder why they can't run a business.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
A bigger question is with Isaac bearing down on Florida, which religious nut preacher is going to jump on tv and tell everyone that the hurricane is Gods punishment for queers? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
A bigger question is with Isaac bearing down on Florida, which religious nut preacher is going to jump on tv and tell everyone that the hurricane is Gods punishment for queers? 

I thought George Bush sent hurricanes, to kill black people. That's what liberal nut politicians and rappers said.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Bro, GWB doesn't care about black folks (enough to kill them.)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I thought George Bush sent hurricanes, to kill black people. That's what liberal nut politicians and rappers said.

Isn't lying a sin?

No one said George Bush sent hurricanes to kill black people

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/George_W._Bush's_Hurricane_Machine

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-f-kennedy-jr/for-they-that-sow-the-win_b_6396.html?

Did you really just use uncyclopedia as a source?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

A satire site is not officially a source for making your point?!?!?!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously man... I know you're kinda crazy and insane and shit, but all in all, I always thought you were alright... Now I fear for your sanity.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Isn't lying a sin?

No one said George Bush sent hurricanes to kill black people

Yes, which is why we're fighting the devil in Obama. Having a hard time remembering the last time he told the truth. But then again why should should Obama care, he's muslim not a Christian.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Seriously man... I know you're kinda crazy and insane and shit, but all in all, I always thought you were alright... Now I fear for your sanity.

My sanity is just fine. Just as there are those who think 9/11 was an inside job, there are those who think Bush is responsible for Hurricane Katrina.

I wish it were just satire. Unfortuantely, such is not the case.

But, don't take my word for it:

"2008 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton is celebrating Earth Day by unveiling her new energy plan and by blaming President Bush's environmental policies for Hurricane Katrina.

In a fundraising email sent out to donors on Thursday, Mrs. Clinton alleges:

"In the last five years, the Bush administration has left no major environmental law untouched in their push to deregulate, undermining or rolling back decades of regulations put in place to protect our heath.

"The results are all around us," she says, citing "more greenhouse gases, global warming, rising seas, more violent storms like Katrina."

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2006/4/20/131725.shtml

howardroark

• Getbig IV
  • Resident Objectivist & Autodidact
Honestly, you are as stupid as Adonis.

Who the fuck are you?

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bush hates black people.

That was the rallying cry of the democrats.

Hmmm, sounds familiar to the current attack on Romney that he somehow was responsible for that fool's wife dying of cancer.

HEHEHEH!! According to these liberal nitwits, the GOP is the party hate, that will kill you and if they don't kill they will put you in chains.

Yet, under the watch of the Democratic party for the past 5 years, the country is in economic shambles, discretionary spending is out of control, political correctness has run amok, illegal aliens have more rights than citizens, democrats are in bed with wall street, a useless president who cares more about his liberal ideology than coming up with a budget plan that will return the nation back to fiscal sanity, and with every day that passes there is a higher UE rate, higher cost of living, more people on welfare, and no end in sight to this plight.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Bush hates black people.

That was the rallying cry of the democrats.

Hmmm, sounds familiar to the current attack on Romney that he somehow was responsible for that fool's wife dying of cancer.

HEHEHEH!! According to these liberal nitwits, the GOP is the party hate, that will kill you and if they don't kill they will put you in chains.

Yet, under the watch of the Democratic party for the past 5 years, the country is in economic shambles, discretionary spending is out of control, political correctness has run amok, illegal aliens have more rights than citizens, democrats are in bed with wall street, a useless president who cares more about his liberal ideology than coming up with a budget plan that will return the nation back to fiscal sanity, and with every day that passes there is a higher UE rate, higher cost of living, more people on welfare, and no end in sight to this plight.

According to the VP, the Republicans want me back in chains.

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Where's my ballot; I'm going for Obama......mmmmmm...mmmm mm...mmmmm!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
My sanity is just fine. Just as there are those who think 9/11 was an inside job, there are those who think Bush is responsible for Hurricane Katrina.

"2008 presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton is celebrating Earth Day by unveiling her new energy plan and by blaming President Bush's environmental policies for Hurricane Katrina.

"In the last five years, the Bush administration has left no major environmental law untouched in their push to deregulate, undermining or rolling back decades of regulations put in place to protect our heath.

"The results are all around us," she says, citing "more greenhouse gases, global warming, rising seas, more violent storms like Katrina."

only a fundie can read that and think it she is saying that Bush specifically caused Katrina

now I understand how you can assume the Loch Ness Monster is real and then conclude that it proves creationism is true

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
only a fundie can read that and think it she is saying that Bush specifically caused Katrina

now I understand how you can assume the Loch Ness Monster is real and then conclude that it proves creationism is true

And only an Obama kneepadder, after reading plain language that shoots their premise to bits, resorts to mentioning stuff that has ZILCH to do with what's being discussed, making more excuses than, well, a liberal after an election loss.

Who do you think is at the top of the "Bush administration", Eisenhower?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
And only an Obama kneepadder can read plain language, which makes the point in no uncertain terms, yet generate more excuses than, well, a liberal after a election loss.

Who do you think is at the top of the "Bush administration", Eisenhower?

I read it, she is talking about more and more extreme weather which is exactly what we continue to see to this very moment

do YOU truly believe that Hilary believes that Bush can conjure up hurricanes at will ?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I read it, she is talking about more and more extreme weather which is exactly what we continue to see to this very moment

do YOU truly believe that Hilary believes that Bush can conjure up hurricanes at will ?

Why is she mentioning Bush AT ALL, if this is just about extreme weather?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Why is she mentioning Bush AT ALL, if this is just about extreme weather?

it seems reading comprehension is a bit of a challenge for you

did you miss the point where she mentioned Bush Administration policies and what the effects of those policies have been?

"In the last five years, the Bush administration has left no major environmental law untouched in their push to deregulate, undermining or rolling back decades of regulations put in place to protect our health.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
it seems reading comprehension is a bit of a challenge for you

did you miss the point where she mentioned Bush Administration policies and what the effects of those policies have been?

The effects are MORE HURRICANES. Thus, THE POINT is she's blaming Bush and his administration basically for causing hurricanes (including Katrina), because of their policies. Maybe, you should give the "Hooked on Phonics" program a try.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

The effects are MORE HURRICANES. Thus, THE POINT is she's blaming Bush and his administration basically for causing hurricanes (including Katrina), because of their policies. Maybe, you should give the "Hooked on Phonics" program a try.

your statement was "Bush sent the hurricane to kill black people"

Here's your statement just as a reminder:

you're saying that Bush literally has the ability to create hurricanes and send them to the location of his choice
and now you're trying to suggest that this is what Hilary is saying in that quote from her fundraising email

I think most people on this board can read your statement and Hilary's statement and draw their own conclusions

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
your statement was "Bush sent the hurricane to kill black people"

Here's your statement just as a reminder:

you're saying that Bush literally has the ability to create hurricanes and send them to the location of his choice
and now you're trying to suggest that this is what Hilary is saying in that quote from her fundraising email

I think most people on this board can read your statement and Hilary's statement and draw their own conclusions

What they can draw is your continued cluelessness and lack of sense of obvious sarcasm.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Mcway once again displays the stupidity of religious people. This guy is an embarresment

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
According to the VP, the Republicans want me back in chains.

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! Where's my ballot; I'm going for Obama......mmmmmm...mmmm mm...mmmmm!!!

Are kids allowed on this board ???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
What they can draw is your continued cluelessness and lack of sense of obvious sarcasm.

I see, now you're going to pretend it was sarcasm

that's why you posted Hilary's fundraising email and tried to pretend that supported your claim that

"George Bush sent hurricanes to kill black people"

and then tried to continue arguing about it

it was all just sarcasm

well at least you told us it wasn't satire