Author Topic: Bodybuilding for the Poor - Phase 3 & Re Phase 4  (Read 81810 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: bodybuilding for the poor,, phase 3
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2011, 10:46:32 PM »
gh15, are you a drug addict or a former drug addict ?

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2011, 10:48:58 PM »
How the fuck can you only inject in glutes when you are injecting 3 cc's daily?  You would have scar tissue build-up within the first 3 months.  THere are so many sites one can inject, why would you want to limit it to glutes only?

ok so I will inject in more areas lol, but only if I need to... I don't like this inject into arm into shoulder etc, not afraid of the needle but not  fan of it either , btw posting drunk 4 first time

dustin

« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2011, 10:57:37 PM »
ok so I will inject in more areas lol, but only if I need to... I don't like this inject into arm into shoulder etc, not afraid of the needle but not  fan of it either , btw posting drunk 4 first time

Hey man, I'm posting pretty drunk right now too! Don't do it often but at least I can type (not for long..)!

Inject more than glutes though, my man. I'm Filipino so my skin is thick as shit and I can hardly hit the same spot a week later. Even using HG gear or gear with zero pip or inflammation my sites get sore as shit. I just pinned my quad though and I've got a hard pocket of what feels like gristle. Feels sick as shit going through that shit 8)

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2011, 11:09:25 PM »
Hey man, I'm posting pretty drunk right now too! Don't do it often but at least I can type (not for long..)!

Inject more than glutes though, my man. I'm Filipino so my skin is thick as shit and I can hardly hit the same spot a week later. Even using HG gear or gear with zero pip or inflammation my sites get sore as shit. I just pinned my quad though and I've got a hard pocket of what feels like gristle. Feels sick as shit going through that shit 8)

maybe this bodybuilding not for me lol

dustin

« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2011, 11:19:58 PM »
maybe this bodybuilding not for me lol

I just got the shit end of the stick when it comes to injections and scar tissue. Other people I know aren't nearly as bad as me.

Pinning isn't too bad anymore though. I just make sure not to pin when I take stims, smoke weed or have little water in my system (muscle cramps!). Just banged back a couple mls into my quad and took a bath like a fuckin' boss lol

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2011, 11:38:34 PM »
my scar tissue gonna have scare tissue. goo dnight

JUMPER

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2011, 12:35:07 AM »
Gh15 , do you reccomend priming with gh and eq before contest prep cycle to?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2011, 01:18:27 AM »
my scar tissue gonna have scare tissue. goo dnight

Just got some deep tissue massages from time to time to break it up and you'll be ok.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2011, 01:24:45 AM »
Just got some deep tissue massages from time to time to break it up and you'll be ok.

Tbombz has been very busy lately fulfilling the cuckold fantasies.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2011, 01:51:29 AM »
Tbombz has been very busy lately fulfilling the cuckold fantasies.

He won't recover.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2011, 02:30:01 AM »
fantasistic physique deceiver I had no idea you looked like that.  Extremely impressive

It's not me.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2011, 02:43:06 AM »
there is no friends in bodybuilding ,, you will learn it the hard way ,, stay away from them,, NO FRIENDS IN BODYBUILD,, and you dont know what they do ,, best friends usualy lie the most

gh15 approved

I'm not a bodybuilder, neither planning to become one. I have better future in computer science than I will ever have in bodybuilding (prolly none). I do use drugs but in small amounts and only becouse in my country I wont have any legal problems due to my habits. So I don't have "bodybuilding friends" per se.

Those guys I truly admire and respect the fact that they are willing to make sacrifices in order to attain that level of physique. One of guys I know is prolly most friendly and outgoing guy you will ever meet. He hates bullshit and what I find funny is that even though he can't speak english he often says exactly what you write about recreational drugs among pros, synthol and severe drug abuse. Trust me everyone on semipro level in Poland wants to make it to another level and everyone is well aware of the fact that without gh and upping doses they're NOT gonna do that. But life is tough, sometimes you can't even workout due to amount of work and life problems and you can just maintain what you gained. Everyone uses 1g of test and rest of it accordingly but what I meant is that GH is definately out of option (for most guys with average jobs and no sponsorship) here. There are maybe few guys who are even rumoured to have used higher amounts of gh, like 10iu+ of legit gh (not some chinese crap).

When it comes to sponsors its funny but it's everything BUT physique that decides whos sponsored and whos not. Also dealing with Polish IFBB is tough. They ruined many pro physiques banning them for using drugs (you know, in theory we're all drug free LOL, it's not NPC).

Mariusz Strzelinski. Didn't make it to pro ranks mostly due to Polish IFBB being morons.

Mirosław Daszkiewicz. Competed against you in 1992 on Olympia. Ruined by IFBB as well.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2011, 03:24:37 AM »
So is this roughly how the cycle should look GH15,

Days1-25:
GH - 4iu's (2iu's morning/night)
Equipoise - 900mg (3 jabs/week)

Days 26-50:
GH - 4/5 iu's (2.5iu's morning/night)
Equipoise - 900mg (3jabs/week)
Tren A - 100mg (EOD)
Test P - 50mg (EOD/E3D)

Days 51-80:
Test E - 900-1000mg (3 jabs/week)
Tren A - 500mg (5jabs/week) or stick to 100mg (EOD)
Masteron - 50mg (EOD, only if high estrogen)

Days 81-120:
Test E - 1000-1200mg (3jabs/week)
Anadrol - 100-150mg (ED)
Masteron - 50mg (EOD)
GH - 6-8iu's (per day introduced on day 90, possible 6-8iu's EOD)
that simplifies things, thanks for that 8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2011, 03:25:12 AM »
Good posts, deceiver.

Naxa

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2011, 06:48:21 AM »
for people younger then 22/21 i assume there is no GH needed yet
Bigger is Better

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2011, 08:04:10 AM »
for people younger then 22/21 i assume there is no GH needed yet

& no A.A.S yet
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2011, 08:08:35 AM »
I like this plan but I think hgh is not for the poor. I mean students like me who dont work.

the test prop-eq-mast-tren is pretty cheap..hell even test enanth, eq, tren (no masteron) is a very good stack.

Im on legit enanth now 750 only and I look awesome. cant imagine adding eq and tren, never used eq but did tren in the past.

Im interested to see what eq can do to my already cannonball-formed delts.  ;D 8)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2011, 08:11:42 AM »
& no A.S.S yet

aspirin?

Holy shit, you're such a retard.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2011, 08:32:46 AM »
& no A.S.S yet
what are you trying to say, ass or aas?

Naxa

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2011, 08:39:54 AM »
& no A.S.S yet

that was not my question, my question was if it was needed to add hgh because gh15 mentioned it isn't needed at younger ages
Bigger is Better

Khofo

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • TeaM Snbaté FéLLA and kinKong
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2011, 09:11:46 AM »
what are you trying to say, ass or aas?
AAS
TeamGh15-snBatéFéLLa

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2011, 09:43:01 AM »
I just got the shit end of the stick when it comes to injections and scar tissue. Other people I know aren't nearly as bad as me.

Pinning isn't too bad anymore though. I just make sure not to pin when I take stims, smoke weed or have little water in my system (muscle cramps!). Just banged back a couple mls into my quad and took a bath like a fuckin' boss lol

does scar tissue go away with time though? Like if you were to just pin delts and quads for 6 months, could I get the scar tissue in my glutes to go away? I always read and was taught to  only pin the upper outer quadrant of the glute, has anyone tried going lower or dead middle of the ass cheek?

Also every study I have read shows higher concentration of plasma hormone levels when injecting into the glutest, vs say a deltoid injection.
l

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2011, 11:12:24 AM »
does scar tissue go away with time though? Like if you were to just pin delts and quads for 6 months, could I get the scar tissue in my glutes to go away? I always read and was taught to  only pin the upper outer quadrant of the glute, has anyone tried going lower or dead middle of the ass cheek?

Also every study I have read shows higher concentration of plasma hormone levels when injecting into the glutest, vs say a deltoid injection.
Don't go toward the middle of the ass-cheek.  You run the risk of hitting your sciatic nerve.  Personally, I think it's best to rotate injection sites, only hitting the same site once every 7-10 days. 

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2011, 11:33:32 AM »

Wrong, there are more androgen receptors in the delts resulting in higher absorption levels than glutes

Siimply

• Getbig II
  • You know I'm a dreamer but my heart's of gold
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2011, 11:38:16 AM »
I like this plan but I think hgh is not for the poor. I mean students like me who dont work.

the test prop-eq-mast-tren is pretty cheap..hell even test enanth, eq, tren (no masteron) is a very good stack.

Im on legit enanth now 750 only and I look awesome. cant imagine adding eq and tren, never used eq but did tren in the past.

Im interested to see what eq can do to my already cannonball-formed delts.  ;D 8)

Meso_Z as a student who don't work, do you ever come off ?