Author Topic: The Wild Physique  (Read 136329 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: the wild physique
« Reply #375 on: January 14, 2014, 11:39:07 AM »
;D
note the giant guy on left arm wrestling champ a mere 6 ft 8 inches.lyoyd lampton.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #376 on: January 14, 2014, 11:39:53 AM »
 :)
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: January 14, 2014, 11:44:16 AM »
F

TheShape

• Getbig III
« Reply #378 on: January 15, 2014, 01:12:52 PM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #379 on: January 15, 2014, 01:15:52 PM »
Chuck Buser looked pretty much perfect.

I wonder if any of these old fellas have come clean about what they actually used, apart from Grimko obviously?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #380 on: January 15, 2014, 01:42:37 PM »
note the giant guy on left arm wrestling champ a mere 6 ft 8 inches.lyoyd lampton.

Even bigger than Johnny Falcon!!!

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #381 on: January 15, 2014, 02:05:18 PM »
F

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #382 on: January 15, 2014, 04:25:08 PM »
:D

I remember Paul Wynter from comic book ads.  Impressive.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #383 on: January 15, 2014, 05:12:45 PM »

THATS arthur jones?!

def. looks like a schmoe

like lonnie teper with a mo

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #384 on: January 16, 2014, 09:09:20 AM »
 ;D
F

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #385 on: January 16, 2014, 01:47:22 PM »
THATS arthur jones?!

def. looks like a schmoe

like lonnie teper with a mo

LOL, funny :D

Arthur definitely wasn't a schmoe in the "I wanna fuck musclemen" sense, though.  He was all about marrying ever-younger women, though his inclination toward also ever-larger crocs and airplanes makes one wonder if he had an inferiority complex :)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #386 on: January 16, 2014, 01:50:10 PM »
LOL, funny :D

Arthur definitely wasn't a schmoe in the "I wanna fuck musclemen" sense, though.  He was all about marrying ever-younger women, though his inclination toward also ever-larger crocs and airplanes makes one wonder if he had an inferiority complex :)
don't forget his love for gorillas  pic'd is one of his gorillas and younger women...
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #387 on: January 16, 2014, 01:52:51 PM »
 :)pic'd is casey v  and another of jone's younger women.
F

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: January 16, 2014, 02:12:48 PM »
that guy Pandour any one would want to be built like, and that was what 1890 or something ridiculous

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #389 on: January 17, 2014, 12:36:33 PM »
that guy Pandour any one would want to be built like, and that was what 1890 or something ridiculous
;D
F

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #390 on: January 17, 2014, 02:33:39 PM »
don't forget his love for gorillas  pic'd is one of his gorillas and younger women...

Heh, yes!  Good call.  I'd forgotten all about Mickey the gorilla.  Ell Darden tells a story about him but, since it pales in comparison to something the ever-great Juruth might spin about his adventures with Branch Warren and aliens, I'm not sure it's even worth sharing :( 

Okay, okay:  apparently, Jones let Mickey loose when a bunch of guys, including some Tampa Buccs linemen, were training at "Nautilus HQ" (read:  a big quonset hut on Jones' rather expansive property).  Mickey got mad and started beating on a concrete wall, which allegedly made the wall violently shake, even stirring up dust from the foundations IIRC.  According to Ell's account, the Buccs players ran out of the place as fast as they could, ready to piss their pants.   ??? ::)  :D

That's not incredibly hard to believe given what Jones had Ray Mentzer do to that tennis dyke ... Martina Navartavlova?  (I can't be bothered to Google that gremlin's actual name.)  For whatever reason, Jones didn't like her, so he had Ray pick her up from the airport in a little cheap car with no A/C.  Then, as soon as they got to Art's property in Ocala, Ray lead her straight to the alligator pit.  She's said to have flipped and wanted to go back to the airport immediately.

I wish Onlyme was still around to corroborate or improve on that story's details :(  Surely, at some point in Ray's training lectures and such, he would've spoken candidly about his adventures whilst working for Arthur Jones.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #391 on: January 17, 2014, 02:47:53 PM »
Heh, yes!  Good call.  I'd forgotten all about Mickey the gorilla.  Ell Darden tells a story about him but, since it pales in comparison to something the ever-great Juruth might spin about his adventures with Branch Warren and aliens, I'm not sure it's even worth sharing :( 

Okay, okay:  apparently, Jones let Mickey loose when a bunch of guys, including some Tampa Buccs linemen, were training at "Nautilus HQ" (read:  a big quonset hut on Jones' rather expansive property).  Mickey got mad and started beating on a concrete wall, which allegedly made the wall violently shake, even stirring up dust from the foundations IIRC.  According to Ell's account, the Buccs players ran out of the place as fast as they could, ready to piss their pants.   ??? ::)  :D

That's not incredibly hard to believe given what Jones had Ray Mentzer do to that tennis dyke ... Martina Navartavlova?  (I can't be bothered to Google that gremlin's actual name.)  For whatever reason, Jones didn't like her, so he had Ray pick her up from the airport in a little cheap car with no A/C.  Then, as soon as they got to Art's property in Ocala, Ray lead her straight to the alligator pit.  She's said to have flipped and wanted to go back to the airport immediately.

I wish Onlyme was still around to corroborate or improve on that story's details :(  Surely, at some point in Ray's training lectures and such, he would've spoken candidly about his adventures whilst working for Arthur Jones.
thanks for the share good story.
F

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #392 on: January 17, 2014, 03:38:39 PM »
By far my favorite all time Legendary shot ~

I used to haul logs out of the hills just like this.

A Peterbilt with a shitload of horsepower and a bodybuilder with a shitload of muscle... what else is there?

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2014, 08:29:23 AM »
By far my favorite all time Legendary shot ~

I used to haul logs out of the hills just like this.

A Peterbilt with a shitload of horsepower and a bodybuilder with a shitload of muscle... what else is there?

F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #394 on: January 18, 2014, 08:32:27 AM »

just noticed sipes was useing dave draper's bomber blend protein.... ;D ;D ;D ;D
F

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #395 on: January 18, 2014, 09:55:33 AM »
Chuck Buser looked pretty much perfect.

I wonder if any of these old fellas have come clean about what they actually used, apart from Grimko obviously?

I think Buser claimed to be natural and I think he won some natural contests (then again, so did Tinerino) not that it means anything

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #396 on: January 18, 2014, 11:01:11 AM »
 ;D mister natural himself chet yorton. ??? ??? ??? ??? chet's daughter is the inventor of the quest protein bar and is on facebook shannon yorton.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #397 on: January 18, 2014, 11:04:18 AM »
 ;)chet was training ken cole for nat. mr a , it was said chet shed a tear when he found out cole juiced...... :'( :'( :'( :'(
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #398 on: January 18, 2014, 11:47:32 AM »
 ;D
F

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second