Author Topic: White Women in Gambia?  (Read 1475 times)

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: White Women in Gambia?
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2024, 07:35:06 AM »
I once knew a girl who had a female friend who was quite conservative in her own country. (Slightly overweight, but OK looking). However every half year of so she would fly to an overseas location and simply have men she met online visit her in her hotel room. She apparently did 5-7 a day over a weekend (all scheduled at 2 hour intervals) and allowed all to cum inside her (without informing the others of how many prior loads she had taken that day).

So, we can see, women can be very sexually devious. I am sure she must have caught and spread diseases. (Also all the recently examples of older female teachers being seducing their young male students).

Amerian Muscle

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2024, 07:41:52 AM »
I once knew a girl who had a female friend who was quite conservative in her own country. (Slightly overweight, but OK looking). However every half year of so she would fly to an overseas location and simply have men she met online visit her in her hotel room. She apparently did 5-7 a day over a weekend (all scheduled at 2 hour intervals) and allowed all to cum inside her (without informing the others of how many prior loads she had taken that day).

So, we can see, women can be very sexually devious. I am sure she must have caught and spread diseases. (Also all the recently examples of older female teachers being seducing their young male students).
Always assume women are cheats. That way you are never disappointed.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2024, 12:15:41 AM »

This is why societies have placed restrictions on women for centuries. Wise men know their true natures.